What would you replace Formex with in PCT?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I'm gearing up to start my third H-Drol cycle. My first two cycles have gone perfectly. No issues to speak of during or after. I've used Formex in my PCT both times but it's discontinued so I need a different plan this time around.

I spent countless hours researching before I ran my first cycle. By the time I started I felt like an expert on the subject of PH & PCT. Once I had my plan figured out I thought I'd never have to go through that pain again. And in the meantime I've forgotten much of what I learned. But here I am researching again and needing a new plan.

Here's what I did the first two times:

Weeks 1-5 H-drol 50/50/75/75/75

PCT
Weeks 6-9 Diesel Test Hardcore - Six days on - one day off.
Weeks 6-9 Torem 120 x 3 , 90 , 60 x 3 / 60 / 60x4 , 30x3 / 30
Weeks 6-9 Formex 25 EOD/25/50/50/25/25
Weeks 8-11 Post Cycle Support

What would you replace the Formex with and how would you run it?

When I started going down the PH road I felt very strongly about using a SERM. But since I haven't had any issues with hdrol I'm a little more open minded about going straight OTC for my PCT. Would PP's TRS alone be a sufficient OTC PCT?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Replace it with Forma-stanzol bro. It's a transdermal formestane, you will love it.

Start it in week 3 of PCT as I believe it is healthy to let estrogen rise for a couple weeks after steroid use to facilitate good recovery.

Use needto10 for a discount and it's free shipping.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Replace it with Forma-stanzol bro. It's a transdermal formestane, you will love it.

Start it in week 3 of PCT as I believe it is healthy to let estrogen rise for a couple weeks after steroid use to facilitate good recovery.

^^^This :yup:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gearing up to start my third H-Drol cycle. My first two cycles have gone perfectly. No issues to speak of during or after. I've used Formex in my PCT both times but it's discontinued so I need a different plan this time around.

I spent countless hours researching before I ran my first cycle. By the time I started I felt like an expert on the subject of PH & PCT. Once I had my plan figured out I thought I'd never have to go through that pain again. And in the meantime I've forgotten much of what I learned. But here I am researching again and needing a new plan.

Here's what I did the first two times:

Weeks 1-5 H-drol 50/50/75/75/75

PCT
Weeks 6-9 Diesel Test Hardcore - Six days on - one day off.
Weeks 6-9 Torem 120 x 3 , 90 , 60 x 3 / 60 / 60x4 , 30x3 / 30
Weeks 6-9 Formex 25 EOD/25/50/50/25/25
Weeks 8-11 Post Cycle Support

What would you replace the Formex with and how would you run it?

When I started going down the PH road I felt very strongly about using a SERM. But since I haven't had any issues with hdrol I'm a little more open minded about going straight OTC for my PCT. Would PP's TRS alone be a sufficient OTC PCT?
The TRS is the strongest OTC PCT on the market. I'll hit you up with a PM for a deal.

CM is right, if you're looking for a formex replacement go with the N2 stuff. It's transdermal, it'll work better anyway.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established

Wow, widespread agreement about something. Nice for a change. I'll look into this.

Where can I buy it? Only place I found it is mrsupps and it was pretty expensive. Where does the needto10 code work? Doesn't look like NP carries it, they don't even show it as being out of stock.

And how would you dose this as a Formex replacement in my PCT as described above?

The TRS is the strongest OTC PCT on the market. I'll hit you up with a PM for a deal.

CM is right, if you're looking for a formex replacement go with the N2 stuff. It's transdermal, it'll work better anyway.
I'll check my PMs now. I'm pretty sold on using a SERM for PCT but I'd strongly consider TRS if I went OTC.

TRS is sold as an effective PCT for all kinds of gear but PCT should be different for aromatizing compounds and ones that don't aromatize. So the one size fits all aspect of it is a bit concerning to me.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Wow, widespread agreement about something. Nice for a change. I'll look into this.

Where can I buy it? Only place I found it is mrsupps and it was pretty expensive. Where does the needto10 code work? Doesn't look like NP carries it, they don't even show it as being out of stock.

And how would you dose this as a Formex replacement in my PCT as described above?
$49.99 is expensive? With 10 percent off and free shipping? Only $44.99 man. Only place I know of that you can get it is mrsupps.com

You have to add the product to your cart. Then there will be a box to enter a coupon/promo code.

Then you click continue to checkout - the discount won't be applied until the last step in the process (payment). If you haven't ever bought from there before you'll need to create an account. Takes 60 seconds.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
OK, now I know where to get the stuff. Thanks.

Anyone have some guidance on how I would dose it if I were to replace the Formex in my PCT with Forma-stanzol? Not a generic suggestion, but please look at my PCT in the first post and advise the proper use of Forma-stanzol here. And only if you understand PCT. This is serious stuff, I want solid advice not shots in the dark :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start it in week 3 of PCT.

week 3: 7 pumps 2x a day
week 4: 6 pumps 2x a day
week 5: 5 pumps 2x a day
week 6: 4 pumps 2x a day
week 7: cruise at 3 pumps 2x a day until bottle runs out

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Start it in week 3 of PCT.

week 3: 7 pumps 2x a day
week 4: 6 pumps 2x a day
week 5: 5 pumps 2x a day
week 6: 4 pumps 2x a day
week 7: cruise at 3 pumps 2x a day until bottle runs out
So instead of ramping up then down as I did with Formex, I should wait three weeks then just go high to low. Anyone concur or object to that?

I'll be in PCT well into the summer months. What do I do about using sunscreen when I'm using a topical? Can they be used together? Will one affect the other? Which one should go on first?

Thanks guys.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You always want to taper down with AI's not ramp the dose up. Start it in week 3 to get a wholesome recovery of testosterone and estrogen for a couple weeks. The forma stanzol dries extremely fast and sunscreen won't interfere with it. I just take a full dose before bed with my forma instead of 2x a day. You can do that as well.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Wow, widespread agreement about something. Nice for a change.
UGH!

Upon further review, it's widespread agreement by NTBM reps. Big shocker...

Not saying it's invalid but it sure as hell ain't unbiased.

More research is now necessary before I trust my PCT to a supplement that is only recommended by its reps (in this thread).

I did a little more research but so far just about every thread I can find is to some degree influenced by NTBM reps. Here's some good advice for supplement companies - Let your products stand on their merits. If you have faith in your products let your customers advocate for you without your input. If your stuff works people will recommend your products.

And of course the one person with a differing opinion is a PP rep recommending TRS.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UGH!

Upon further review, it's widespread agreement by NTBM reps. Big shocker...

Not saying it's invalid but it sure as hell ain't unbiased.

More research is now necessary before I trust my PCT to a supplement that is only recommended by its reps (in this thread).

I did a little more research but so far just about every thread I can find is to some degree influenced by NTBM reps. Here's some good advice for supplement companies - Let your products stand on their merits. If you have faith in your products let your customers advocate for you without your input. If your stuff works people will recommend your products.

And of course the one person with a differing opinion is a PP rep recommending TRS.
If you look around, you will see a lot of people who speak highly of Formastanzol. The fact that reps chime in isn't just for sales (sure, sales is a part of the game, but if you've ever read any of Needto's posts or know anything about him, you know that he cares far more about his customers), but because we believe in the products of the company we work for.

I wouldn't have agreed to become a rep if I didn't agree with Nate's leadership or ethics and if I didn't think the products worked. People who take rep positions just for free product will fizzle out pretty quickly and when they have mobs chasing after them with torches for all the lies they spread, it will be evident to the masses what's what.

It's sad that the mindset has now turned to "all rep comments are biased." Not true. I haven't had a chance to try everything on Needto's line, yet, but you better believe I was buying and popping Need2Slin far before I ever started repping for the company.

Are there going to be liars out there? Of course; look at the world we live in. But I'll tell you one thing, until you catch me up in a lie, don't look at my word being anything less than worth everything I am. I'm sure plenty of other reps would agree completely with this last statement as well as most everything in my post -- and I'm not just talking about NTBM; this should apply to all companies.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
If you look around, you will see a lot of people who speak highly of Formastanzolol. The fact that reps chime in isn't just for sales (sure, sales is a part of the game, but if you've ever read any of Needto's posts or know anything about him, you know that he cares far more about his customers), but because we believe in the products of the company we work for.

I wouldn't have agreed to become a rep if I didn't agree with Nate's leadership or ethics and if I didn't think the products worked. People who take rep positions just for free product will fizzle out pretty quickly and when they have mobs chasing after them with torches for all the lies they spread, it will be evident to the masses what's what.

It's sad that the mindset has now turned to "all rep comments are biased." Not true. I haven't had a chance to try everything on Needto's line, yet, but you better believe I was buying and popping Need2Slin far before I ever started repping for the company.

Are there going to be liars out there? Of course; look at the world we live in. But I'll tell you one thing, until you catch me up in a lie, don't look at my word being anything less than worth everything I am. I'm sure plenty of other reps would agree completely with this last statement as well as most everything in my post -- and I'm not just talking about NTBM; this should apply to all companies.
:soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

Couldn't agree with this more. I can tell you right now...if NTBMs products weren't top notch I would not be staking my reputation on them. I wouldn't be doing this for free product that doesn't do $h!t. I do it because I like the way NTBM represents themselves on the boards and they really do take care of their customers. There are no smoke and mirrors over at NTBM, and if a rep recommends a product to you...it's because it WORKS and has WORKED for tons of our customers. I have been on this board a good long while...I would not associate myself with a company that would taint my name.

And this just isn't for NTBM, this is for all reps. We all stand behind the products we all represent.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you're honest, nice guys. But the day you rip a NTBM product is the day you stop being a NTBM rep. And if you publicly challengy Needto on it, that'll also be the last time ANYONE hires you as a rep.

I do believe that you believe in the man, the company and the products. But I do not believe for one second that you'd jeopardize your ability to ever work as a rep again by publicly recommending another company's product over yours. Lots of people would appreciate your honesty if you did that but there's not a supplement company around that would ever hire you.

Again, doesn't make you a bad person. It means you're doing your job and maintaining youre reputation as a rep.

Regardless, my point remains 100% valid... Recommendations by independent people will always be more valuable than recommendations from people who have something at stake. It doesn't make your recommendations invaluable but I'd love to hear this kind of support in some threads where nobody is influenced by reps. Nobody will believe for a minute that it's a total coincidence that all the recommendations in this thread are from reps.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure you're honest, nice guys. But the day you rip a NTBM product is the day you stop being a NTBM rep. And if you publicly challengy Needto on it, that'll also be the last time ANYONE hires you as a rep.

I do believe that you believe in the man, the company and the products. But I do not believe for one second that you'd jeopardize your ability to ever work as a rep again by publicly recommending another company's product over yours. Lots of people would appreciate your honesty if you did that but there's not a supplement company around that would ever hire you.

Again, doesn't make you a bad person. It means you're doing your job and maintaining youre reputation as a rep.

Regardless, my point remains 100% valid... Recommendations by independent people will always be more valuable than recommendations from people who have something at stake. It doesn't make your recommendations invaluable but I'd love to hear this kind of support in some threads where nobody is influenced by reps. Nobody will believe for a minute that it's a total coincidence that all the recommendations in this thread are from reps.
That's pretty ostentatious.

I give product recommendations that aren't NTBM products all the time. Not just anyone gets to be a rep either. Those that have proven to have knowledge and respect and honesty towards others on the boards. We have been given this opportunity for a reason.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

A large reason a lot of the responses are coming from reps is because we are on the forum a lot. That's half of the reason I was sought out to be a rep (the other half being that I'm knowledgeable and have other values that would deem me worth hiring).

I won't argue with you, but I'm really sad that people's view has turned into this - that reps' posts aren't unbiased. I'd give you that if I was a rep from day 1 and post 1 / if what I'd contributed prior wasn't legitimate information. I was a member long before I was a rep, and AM is my forum home, and I'll always have more loyalty to myself and what's true than any company could ever try to convince me to have.

If there's something I didn't agree with, I wouldn't be a rep.

You bring up no one hiring you again if you were to question a company, but would that really be the end of the world? I enjoy what I do as a rep, but it's not like it pays the bills. It's something that I would do anyway; I just happen to be sponsored, now. And would you really put faith into any other company that simply wouldn't hire someone on the grounds that they didn't agree with a previous company that they repped for?

If you were to track all of my posts (almost 2,000 of which were before I was a rep, just for the record), there's not one post in there that I wouldn't stand by or swear by.

To this day, I still recommend products of other companies. I consider JD a close friend and I'll never say that Creatine Nitrate isn't an awesome product. I'm looking forward to trying some of Taurus Nutrition's new line out and I hope it's as good as it looks to be. If a product doesn't work or if I don't like it - I acknowledge it! I haven't tried all of NTBM's line yet, but you better bet that over time I'll attempt to - and if I don't like something, you won't see my seal of support on it. In fact, that's why with any product I haven't tried, I may suggest it based on what others have said, but I don't go into a lot of adjectives and detail because I've never had the chance to experience it.

Like I said, I'm not trying to argue with you, but I hope this post is seen by other people as well, because it really sucks when people question your intent or honesty simply by default of being a company rep. I'm old school and my word means a whole lot more than some free supplements.

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
Oral forma sucks. Very poor bioavailability. I'd go for formastanzol or cel's formastane.

I'm using formastanz for the second time and I can say I prefer it over cel's offering.

Whatever you decide for a forma product go with a topical.

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
Havent used the Forma-stanzol YET but I am a BIG believer in ALL the products that NEED2 is involved with. NEED2 was the one company that helped me when I was down on my luck. He hooked me up with some products and a crap load of samples. Everything he hooked me up with worked like he said. I have had one problem with his products. I bought protein and the it was gritty(manufacture messed it up) he returned my money told me to keep the protein. He said there was new stuff on the way. That on my next purchase leave a note to shipper for a few samples of protein so he can prove that it was just a mistake. That was like 2 months ago, I will soon be putting in a new order. I have no reason to believe that the Forma wont work. That is just my .02 cents.
As for what reps say. You could take it for a grain of salt but also in this industry YOU need to form YOUR OWN opinion. Even a none rep could tell you the opposite off the truth. They could tell you that ** product is so great and you go spend hundreds of dollars on something that does nothing. Or the other way around. Basically what I am saying is what works for me may not always work for you and what works for you may not work for me. Reps inform you of the products that they work for but also have a mind of there own.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i understand where you are coming from, but the formastanzol is legit.

years ago i started using td formestane and loved it. since then i have probably tried every formestane product to hit the market. in all honesty, formastanzol is the best of all the formestane products i have tried. i have people ask me recommendations for best formestane product often, formastanzol gets my vote.

btw-you better hurry and get some, i have heard it is going to be dc'ed.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bigt, i also hear there is gonna be an EPIC sale on the forma-stanzol. Actually all Mrsupps products ;)

I know I'm stocking up on some goodies.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bigt, i also hear there is gonna be an EPIC sale on the forma-stanzol. Actually all Mrsupps products ;)

I know I'm stocking up on some goodies.
damn, tell me more!!!!! i am in the need for some forma for after my androhard cycle.:newangel:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, tell me more!!!!! i am in the need for some forma for after my androhard cycle.:newangel:
My friends. Mrsupps.com is waiting on two things before it has the largest sale it has ever had in the history of its making.

1. For the next huge shipment of helladrol to come in
2. For the next huge shipment of forma-stanzol to come in.

Once Mrsupps.com has enough of these two products to back up the sale it is about to kick off we will announce the Mrsupps.com Best damn sale ever sale.
Now we want everyone to spread the word and tell every friend you got to save up there nicles and dimes for this bad boy. Tell your Friends, tell your bro's, Tell your wives and your sisters too . Mrsupps.com is going to have a sale that will make anyone part with there money, even a Jew!!! <--- its a joke not meant to offend anyone so please don't kill me for it lmao..

Mrsupps.com is mega stocked on all other products and ready to go. Just waiting on the last two peaces to the puzzle and then its on!!!! They will also be adding a "stacks" section to the store. Mrsupps.com will be bringing back the old stacks like the deislelbolan Starter stack, Beastdrol starter stack, the beastdrol shredder stack and many more stacks to go with it all. Advanced Deiselbolan stack

weeks
1-4 deiselbolan 1 cap 3 times a day spread out
1-4 forged liver support 1 cap twice a day
1-4 forged bromo 1 cap twice a day
4-8 forged post cycle 1 cap twice a day
4-10 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm every day for
the first 4 weeks. Then 3 pumps am and 3 pumps pm for the last 2 weeks

This is just one of the stacks we will be seeing added to the mrsupps.com store. I am putting all the stacks together this week. Yes the stackes will also be part of the huge sale they will be having at the store..

Our plan is to have every damn otc steroid user and there brother on a Mrsupps.com cycle before this is over. To simple blast the entire industry with Mrsupps.com products.
The mrsupps.com Brand products are as legit as it gets and everyone knows they are the best of the best. So we have no doubt that when we kick off the biggest sale ever no one in the world will be left with any excuse at all as to why not to jump on it and scoop up some of the industries best products ever made for the best prices ever seen.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!
And there you have it...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And there you have it...
thanks-do me a favor and give me a pm when it starts, just in case i miss it. i want to get in early on this!!!!!!:bigok:

formastanzol rocks!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks-do me a favor and give me a pm when it starts, just in case i miss it. i want to get in early on this!!!!!!:bigok:

formastanzol rocks!!!
Sure thing buddy.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
That's pretty ostentatious.

I give product recommendations that aren't NTBM products all the time. Not just anyone gets to be a rep either. Those that have proven to have knowledge and respect and honesty towards others on the boards. We have been given this opportunity for a reason.
I never said a rep wouldn't recommend another company's products. I said a rep would never (at least very unlikely) recommend another company's products OVER their own product. So, for example, a NTBM rep would never recommend Formestane over Forma-Stanzol. If he thought a competitor's product was better maybe he'd stay silent, but it's rather unlikely he'd straight up send customers to another company.
I won't argue with you, but I'm really sad that people's view has turned into this - that reps' posts aren't unbiased. I'd give you that if I was a rep from day 1 and post 1 / if what I'd contributed prior wasn't legitimate information. I was a member long before I was a rep, and AM is my forum home, and I'll always have more loyalty to myself and what's true than any company could ever try to convince me to have.

If there's something I didn't agree with, I wouldn't be a rep.

You bring up no one hiring you again if you were to question a company, but would that really be the end of the world? I enjoy what I do as a rep, but it's not like it pays the bills. It's something that I would do anyway; I just happen to be sponsored, now. And would you really put faith into any other company that simply wouldn't hire someone on the grounds that they didn't agree with a previous company that they repped for?

If you were to track all of my posts (almost 2,000 of which were before I was a rep, just for the record), there's not one post in there that I wouldn't stand by or swear by.

To this day, I still recommend products of other companies. I consider JD a close friend and I'll never say that Creatine Nitrate isn't an awesome product. I'm looking forward to trying some of Taurus Nutrition's new line out and I hope it's as good as it looks to be. If a product doesn't work or if I don't like it - I acknowledge it! I haven't tried all of NTBM's line yet, but you better bet that over time I'll attempt to - and if I don't like something, you won't see my seal of support on it. In fact, that's why with any product I haven't tried, I may suggest it based on what others have said, but I don't go into a lot of adjectives and detail because I've never had the chance to experience it.

Like I said, I'm not trying to argue with you, but I hope this post is seen by other people as well, because it really sucks when people question your intent or honesty simply by default of being a company rep. I'm old school and my word means a whole lot more than some free supplements.
You are taking this way too personally.

I think you're a little over-invested in this when you say "really sad that people's view has turned into this." Almost any reasonably intelligent person on the planet is going to take what an affiliated person says with a grain of salt. If you work for (or rep) a company then your opinions about that company's services/products are going to be considered biased. You're more likely to trust the opinion of an unbiased pharmacist (ignore the fact that there can be bias) over a pharmaceutical sales rep. You're more likely to trust what Consumer Reports says about a car than what the guy on the sales floor says. This is a normal and healthy level of skepticism. I'd be a fool to blindly believe what every supplement company rep said in an online forum. I doubt you do that (do you?) so why would you expect others to?

Again, don't take this as an attack. Just accept that because you are a sales rep people are going to be a bit skeptical whether you like it or not. So while I value the information provided by reps I would like to hear from others as well. Nothing wrong with that...
As for what reps say. You could take it for a grain of salt but also in this industry YOU need to form YOUR OWN opinion. Even a none rep could tell you the opposite off the truth. They could tell you that ** product is so great and you go spend hundreds of dollars on something that does nothing. Or the other way around. Basically what I am saying is what works for me may not always work for you and what works for you may not work for me. Reps inform you of the products that they work for but also have a mind of there own.
I agree with this completely. But in forming your own opinion it's helpful to get feedback from independent sources. That's what I was seeking.

I appreciate the thoughtful responses to this thread.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Now I'm sending this thread WAY off topic, but speaking of helladrol, how close is it to hdrol?

I noticed helladrol is 4-chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1, 4-diene-3,17-dio whereas hdrol is 4-chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1, 4-diene-3,17b-dio

I'm no chemist, what is the significance of the b?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Hey Big T;
Been a while. What is it that makes FormastAnozol better tha Cel's formestane. I have only tried Cel's product and it works great for PCT.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Big T;
Been a while. What is it that makes FormastAnozol better tha Cel's formestane. I have only tried Cel's product and it works great for PCT.
Better carrier. More servings. Added ingredients. Better price/value.

60 servings per container
100mgs Formestane
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg
^^^ Forma Stanzol

CEL Formestane Serving Size: 4 Squirts (4 mL)
Servings Per Container: 30
Formestane (4-hydroxyandrostenedione) 100mg
^^^ CEL Formestane

Cheapest I seen CEL formestane $30 for 30 servings

Forma Stanzol - 49.99 for 60 servings - this isn't even with 10% off discount code and free shipping!

Seems like a no brainer there ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Big T;
more ingredients that compliment each other and it lasts longer.....but the main thing is the carrier!!!! best damned carrier i ever tried-dmso and emu oil really add a punch that other carriers don't have.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
more ingredients that compliment each other and it lasts longer.....but the main thing is the carrier!!!! best damned carrier i ever tried-dmso and emu oil really add a punch that other carriers don't have.
BigT, is FormastAnozol really getting dc'd?

Does NP carry it?

Can I get it shipped to Canada?