Any way to get insurance cover your Gyno surgery ?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^

Can you tell them your tits hurt, you cannot sleep at nights because tits hurt and sometimes they itch and you have to touch them which is embarrassing in public... tits hurt tits hurt tits hurt

Shiet anything ! how can you cheat the insurance to pay for it ?

Medic93

Awards
from what i have seen it is a cosmetic surgery so no they wont.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Try to get your surgeon to report it as a "Bilateral Breast Biopsy" not as gynecomastia.

Is your gyno very obvious?

dice404

Awards
i couldn't get my insurance to cover it, but a friend of mine got his covered. I'll have to ask him how he did it.

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
yea, ive heard its extremely difficult to get insurance to pay for it. Ive got it really bad, and im meeting with a surgeon next month for it, and hopefully he can figure out some way for it to get covered. Most cases that Ive heard of them covering it involve some type of concern for cancer, because the tissue needed to be removed, but imnot exactly sure.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try to get your surgeon to report it as a "Bilateral Breast Biopsy" not as gynecomastia.

Is your gyno very obvious?
It's not that obvious, it doesn't show whenever I wear tight shirts but the nipples are soft and puffy ... I do have small lumps under my nipples but I rather get a surgery done and not worry that they will get bigger in future

I can tell the doctor look man, My gynos don't even show but they hurt and that's why I need a surgery, so it doesn't sound cosmetic

Whenever my nipples get hard, you can't see no gynos but nipple puffiness is what's bothering me

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Mass Removal" is a pretty general term that can get the insurance to cover the gyno surgery. As far as they know, it's a benign tumor.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Join the Navy for four years - it's free there.