please help!!

Died4nothing

Awards
bloating!!! help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

using this stack called ra stack. compounds look the same as malicious mass. anyway they are...RA Anabolic Stack 1.

Performance Enhancer Mass/Muscle Building Stack. Creates Strength, Power, and Speed. 90 capsulestake 3 per day (spaced out over4 hour intervals).

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 25mg.
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg...

question is i am in 2nd week and the bloating has gotten bad. My stomache jus keeps ushing farther and farther out. i can feel and see it in my face also. i was 14.5%bf when i started. i have gained 5lbs. and am at 14.3%bf. therefore i know it is not fat. i am 26. 6'ft. 200 . started at 195. diet is high protein, good carbs and fats. protein does not contain monohydrate, so i dnt thnk it is water weight.

i read that the lmg can be wet gains but the epi is sapposed to combat that for an even cycle. or so it says in malicious mass forums i have read. i have my nolva on hand just in case, but no puffy or sensitive nipples. could it be estrogen bloat? or maybe cortisol? should I run lean extreme now to see if it helps? i tried to find answers on my own but could not. came across a forum that said it is jus normal ph bloat and not to freak out as it will dissipate after post. another one i read said 17a methyl andro will give the apperance of gains, but actually be only 10 to 20 pounds of bloat.

this is my first ph stack, i do not know if that helps but put in for referance. any help would greatly be appreciated. will bloat fade after stack? has anyone used these compounds and run into similar problems? if so how did you fix?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Don't do anything imo. I think you are having some major anxiety about this cycle. Your body will feel off for a good couple weeks, but you will get used to it. Just bust some ass in the gym and get big.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
^^ This, LMG can be wet as a river for some people, your diet can attribute further to the bloating. Don't panic, just remember milk is for babies, when you grow up you have to drink beer...

Died4nothing

Awards
Don't do anything imo. I think you are having some major anxiety about this cycle. Your body will feel off for a good couple weeks, but you will get used to it. Just bust some ass in the gym and get big.
prolly right. It's jus the bloating came so quick and jus blew my stomcahe up like crazy, so started thinkin maybe it's this, maybe it's that. I guess I'll just wait to see if it fades before my 2nd stack. thanks

Died4nothing

Awards
^^ This, LMG can be wet as a river for some people, your diet can attribute further to the bloating. Don't panic, just remember milk is for babies, when you grow up you have to drink beer...
thanks, was wonderin though. Foremastane would work if I'm one of the unlucky one's who get extra wet sides right. I jus wanna make sure it's safe, I don't know any dosing for it though

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
thanks, was wonderin though. Foremastane would work if I'm one of the unlucky one's who get extra wet sides right. I jus wanna make sure it's safe, I don't know any dosing for it though
Unless you are having problems like gyno, then I would leave the Formestane. The wetness from LMG may well even be a positive as it will probably be counteracting the dryness/stiff joints you would be getting from the epistane.

Died4nothing

Awards
Unless you are having problems like gyno, then I would leave the Formestane. The wetness from LMG may well even be a positive as it will probably be counteracting the dryness/stiff joints you would be getting from the epistane.
alright coo, I think I'll jus deal with it till end of Stack, next 4 weeks is a cutting stack anyway, so I'll jus cut any extra I get. I was jus nervous thinkin it was an alergic reaction or summin. But guess water bloat or summin. Thank u guys for your help

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I would not cut so early after a cycle, sure way to lose your gains.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
good to know, thanks. What about after pct?
no man, your body and hormones are still recovering and needs time to adjust to that newly gained muscle mass. Take it slowly, keep lean bulking 2 months post pct, then maintain for a 1 month adding cardio and slowly transcending into a cut.

Research and read more...

Died4nothing

Awards
no man, your body and hormones are still recovering and needs time to adjust to that newly gained muscle mass. Take it slowly, keep lean bulking 2 months post pct, then maintain for a 1 month adding cardio and slowly transcending into a cut.

Research and read more...
I AM researching, that is why I ask questions. I also read up on the subject. Different things work for different people though and it's that info that helps to get a base of what your lookin at. But how ya gonna know if you do not ask. Thanks for your input though