Derker to the Darkside (Preview/Review)

derker2008

Awards
hey fellas,

i am still researching my very first aas cycle, and therefore would like to get your input before i get underway - still not sure when I will start but close. The majority of supplies is already on-hand and have an pretty good idea of what I want to run as I would like to gain about 10lbs muscle & reduce BF as much as possible. i've been killing it in the gym 4-6days / week for the last year & half. i an 28yrs old, 5' 10", 195 lbs, 14%BF. BTW, I'm dead set on running the var in case u say hold off - i've been dying to run it.

If you could please give me your suggestions based on your own experience. I shut down pretty good last time but bout back to normal, was thinking about running an extended PCT - let me know what you think about that, where i should place the var in the cycle, and if diluting w/cottonseed is possible..?

*Pre-Load Cycle Support, Fish Oils, Liv52

Week 1 -10: Test E 300mg/wk
Week 1- 10: Arimidex .25/mg EOD
Week 3- 10: Anavar 50mg/ED
Week 3- 10: HCG 250ius/2xwk

Week 12-15: Clomid 100 / 70 / 35 / 35
Week 12-15: TRS by PP

Lastly, a friend has already begun the Test E and says the BA level in it has caused him some major pain post injection. Any sugestions on diluting he Test E with Cottonseed Oil???

Thanks[/CENTER][/CENTER][/FONT]

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I'd bump the test up to 500mg which is a more common dose for a new user. As for the var I'd running it maybe for the first 4 weeks at 100mg e.d or maybe the last 4 weeks at the same dosge w.e you choose. The last 4 weeks would be better in my opinion.

littlekev

Awards
I would def run the test at 500 mg a week! 300 will make you gain and feel happier, and etc. But if your gonna make the step, id pin 250 twice a week. if estro becomes a prob id bump adex up to ed. i would run something else in pct prob adex , but it works good for me, u could use nolva, up to you!
Just my opinion and knowledge due to research,