Gyno surgery.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Hello gentlemen,
I really need an answer to this thread, any help would be much appreciated. I've had teenage gyno since I was about 14 years old. It's a lot less than it was back then, but my left nipple is slightly enlarged even now and both are puffy in appearance.

I've got the idea that this gives me predisposition to steroids induced gyno. Am I right in thinking this?

I plan on having gyno surgery before my first cycle so that I can have the glands removed at the same time, would this entirely avoid any future threat of gynecomastia development? I'm just a bit stuck on what to tell the surgeon "Can you remove the glands so I can use illegal enhancers?" doesn't seem like the best idea. Is removing the gland somewhat standard procedure?

Thanks a lot for any help.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Even though you have the gland out, does not mean you will not get gynecomastia, there are mulitple types of gynecomastia. You can still get fatty/puffy build up around nipple area

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Even though you have the gland out, does not mean you will not get gynecomastia, there are mulitple types of gynecomastia. You can still get fatty/puffy build up around nipple area
Thanks Ward, appreciate the feedback bro. Would it decrease my chances of estrogen/progesterone related gyno though? I'm aware that it's virtually impossible to remove the glands entirely, but what I'm most concerned about is having a lean physique and having a pair of f*cking puppies due to juicing. I've been down to 7% BF and still had lopsided/puffy nipples, the last thing I want is to have them operated, only for it to return.

By the way, I'm really sorry if my questions are stupid. Thank you for your patience while dealing with them.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Ward, appreciate the feedback bro. Would it decrease my chances of estrogen/progesterone related gyno though? I'm aware that it's virtually impossible to remove the glands entirely, but what I'm most concerned about is having a lean physique and having a pair of f*cking puppies due to juicing. I've been down to 7% BF and still had lopsided/puffy nipples, the last thing I want is to have them operated, only for it to return.

By the way, I'm really sorry if my questions are stupid. Thank you for your patience while dealing with them.
There is no such thing as 'estrogen gyno' and 'progesterone gyno'. Gyno is gyno.
It's mainly caused by female sex hormones (estrogen, progesterone, prolactin) binding to and simulating the growth of mammary gland tissue.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Truth bro, Id try some letro then taper down with Exemestane. Im currently on cycle and my gyno hasnt got any worse actually went down a bit, Its not noticible though only I can notice it cause its my body but everyone else cant see a thing, Im gonna try n get my prolactin down a bit with some T3 or cabergoline.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
I can't see even the slightest trace of gyno on your pic. I know, it's always different when it's your own body. So you think that surgery isn't even a necessity and I can just use aforementioned products to rid myself of it?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I can't see even the slightest trace of gyno on your pic. I know, it's always different when it's your own body. So you think that surgery isn't even a necessity and I can just use aforementioned products to rid myself of it?
Pics somewhat old about 5 months old. But still has stayed the same size since then. Maybe im just a lucky one *knock on wood* but I'd try the alternatives then if those dont work then Surgery, or accept the fact its there.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Pics somewhat old about 5 months old. But still has stayed the same size since then. Maybe im just a lucky one *knock on wood* but I'd try the alternatives then if those dont work then Surgery, or accept the fact its there.
After doing a bit of reading, Apparently you can qualify for perscription letro if you're "emotionally effected" by having teenage gyno... So I'll go in there whining and hopefully I'll qualify.

Don't know how credible this info is, but I'll just give it a try. Then if I do manage to get rid of the teenage gyno, I'll just do everything I can to avoid it returning in cycles to come. Thanks again for all your help, bro. I tried to Rep you but I did it recently. I'll wait a while, it's coming your way eventually.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
After doing a bit of reading, Apparently you can qualify for perscription letro if you're "emotionally effected" by having teenage gyno... So I'll go in there whining and hopefully I'll qualify.

Don't know how credible this info is, but I'll just give it a try. Then if I do manage to get rid of the teenage gyno, I'll just do everything I can to avoid it returning in cycles to come. Thanks again for all your help, bro. I tried to Rep you but I did it recently. I'll wait a while, it's coming your way eventually.
no prob bro. You can just try some research chemicals as well.. instead of prescription way

thebiggerpict

Awards
think i have teenage gyno,,
when i was 13-16 i had puffy nipples all the time,, i just thought it was part of the change..
but now that im on my 1st cycle,, im 2 weeks in and defo feel 2 lumps under my nipples,, very small,, only noticed them when checking 4 any,,

would there be a strong chance that i got thin in puberty

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Id quit the cycle and start up Gyno treatment Or run letro at a low dose during the cycle but It may hinder gains.