Broke finger on wk 6! PCT/NoEstrogen with antibitotics & vicodin?!?!?

iSwole

iSwole

Banned
Awards
Knowledgeable PH/Steroid users please answer my questions!

Lets start from the beginning(Wednesday)... I was shoulder pressing 65 dumbbells and had some 70's next to me. On my 10th rep I put the 60's down quickly next to me and jammed my finger on the 70's. The tip of my finger broke and from what the nurses and Dr's said they described the finger as "degloved". It felt like I jammed my finger and really wasn't a big deal, I was ready to move onto my set of 70's but when my 2 workout buddies and I saw my finger we were shocked...One ran to call 911. The finger looked mutilated! From the knuckle up the skin was dangling and bone was exposed. I was rushed into surgery and have a good month of healing ahead of me. I currently have a metal pin coming out of the tip of my finger which is holding the bone in place.

1) Do PH's cause bones to be brittle? Seriously I said "ouch" and was ready to move on to the next set. For the little amount of pain this was a UGLY injury. Well now the pain is really up there.

2) What should I do with my PCT & NoEstrogen(PowerLab brand)?..take it or no?..SAFE? I was on my last wk of Halotest(100mg)... I'm NOT going to finish this 6th week of Halotest obviously, since I cant lift crap. I'm on Vicodin/Mobic stack along with a Antibiotic.

What I WAS taking: 100mg Haloest, NoEstrogen, Multi-Vitamin, Omega369, GLUCOSAMINE, Milk Thistle & Hawthorne Berry.

Please help! Thank you.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
that's terrible man, sorry to hear that, I am not familiar with Haloest would just start a PCT with clomid or nolva

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, so this is only my opinion on what I would do...

I would def want to run PCT still because, well, I would want my boys working. Though, the vicodin and mobic do provide hepatic concerns. As they both are or contain NSAID/s. One of course does not want to live in pain, but you don;t want to take a lot of them and do damage to the liver. If possible try and use them sparingly and not together. Def continue to use your support supps to help mitigate potential harm. Realistically, you should be fine. The human body is pretty resilient, but everyone is different and one never knows.

With the vicodin, there is a way to separate the tylenol from the hydrocodone. It has something to do with putting them in water some way. You would have to google it or something as I don;t remember how. This could allow you to be able to take the painkiller without the acetaminophen, which is the portion that is actually harsher on the liver.

Best of healings brother

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i think a month is being optimistic.

cissus might help it. make sure u also get tons of water. hydrated tissue heals faster