Question regarding SARM cycle and gyno

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
ok guys... my lifts are staying the same, but i am repping a bit more. so i know i have increased strength. I need to reduce calories a bit more. i havent really been doing good as far as dieting. regardless i have a question for all...

I have some gyno from a previous cycle so it is new, and letro might clear it up. should i wait till the end of this cycle to use letro because it may affect my gains too much? or go ahead and use some now.

A friend said he had good luck running clomid to get rid of his. But I haven't heard of running clomid for gyno.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
A goddamn knot the size of a small marble imbedded in my tit fat. Puffy nipples. Hair doesn't grow on the puffy skin. And tenderness.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Been doing some reading and I think I'm going to try out a long of raloxifene.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand how clomid would get rid of gyno by increasing estrogen levels.

thats pretty hardcore

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
the fact that you dont know what im talking about is probably the reason you have gyno.
I was just as confused as anyone when the dude said he got rid of it using clomid so dont take that as grounds to call me an idiot. I'm very certain on what the universal protocol is for using letro for gyno reversal, but I was only asking if something else worked. Yes, I know about SERMS and AIs and the fact that they are different and work on different pathways, but I was still asking a goddamn question and didn't need you to be a ****head. Now, are you going to contribute positively or not?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand how clomid would get rid of gyno by increasing estrogen levels.

thats pretty hardcore
And you should probably re-read the OP. Because this doesn't make any ****ing sense... I know you're being a smartass, but you still missed the mark.