back to back clen/albuterol cycles?

JayRock

Awards
I've been doing cycles of EC 2 weeks and Clen 2 weeks but since Albuterol is more mild than Clen and you can take it longer, could I run it with the EC stack? Although I know that Albuterol and Clen are similar in that they effect the Beta 2 receptors, but doesn't Ephedrine too? Can I take Clen for two weeks and then Albuterol with the EC for the next two and cycle those on and off?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
I've been doing cycles of EC 2 weeks and Clen 2 weeks but since Albuterol is more mild than Clen and you can take it longer, could I run it with the EC stack? Although I know that Albuterol and Clen are similar in that they effect the Beta 2 receptors, but doesn't Ephedrine too? Can I take Clen for two weeks and then Albuterol with the EC for the next two and cycle those on and off?
I wouldn't stack albuterol and ec at the same time, though it's been done before.

If your cycling properly between clen & ec, I don't see how the weight can't be dripping off of you.

Not to be "that guy", but you're diet/training are good? Post it up (honestly) and we can probably help a little bit better.

Oh, and dosages?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
albuterol , clenbuterol ,and ephedrine are all beta agonists.

there's no point in stacking them or running them back to back. they all do the same thing , to a greater or lesser extent.

if you didn't get it, using EC to take a break from clen isn't taking a break at all.

OJay

OJay

Awards
They will all stimulate the beta 2 receptors using ketotifen can help upregulate the receptors for durations of time but breaks for the body would def be recommended for health if not anything else

What are the experiences people have had on these in comparison to each other at which dose and bodyweight?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I am using Albuterol and really like it, since the half life is so short your body gets a break from it, as its in and out quickly. Keto is not needed nearly as bad as when you run clen because clen has a 22-24hr half life. so dosing it 2x a day your body never gets time off or a break. Albuterol isnt as potent as clen, wont burn as much fat as clen but only has 20% of the side effects of clen. I have the timed release caps so i just take one or two in the am, they have a 10-12hr half life.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what your schedule looks like as well.

I'm a big fan of clen myself, take it once in the morning and you're gtg for the day. Especially if you're talking about the research type clen x alb. Being such a short half life, with alb you need to take it every 4 - 5 hours, pretty unfeasible if you work an 8-5 job and can't really take a container of a controlled substance plus a small measuring syringe with you, if you know what I mean.

Also enjoy the potency that clen provides, and the fact that there are many pathways it can be used; combining it with Eviscerate is just simply amazing and it won't give you nearly close to the sides you would expect taking it normally. It won't be an all around fat loss nor as potent as taking it down the pipe but it will be a lot more mild and focused, which can prove advantageous as well.

They are both good, it's just a matter of choice, really.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
albuterol , clenbuterol ,and ephedrine are all beta agonists.

there's no point in stacking them or running them back to back. they all do the same thing , to a greater or lesser extent.

if you didn't get it, using EC to take a break from clen isn't taking a break at all.
According to this FAQ that Lyle McDonald references, this would be an incorrect statement.
http://drumlib.com/dp/000006C.htm

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
According to this FAQ that Lyle McDonald references, this would be an incorrect statement.
http://drumlib.com/dp/000006C.htm
i skimmed it, but i didnt see anywhere where they said that beta receptors don't down regulate. i did see where they said beta 3s increase in effectiveness with extended use. and ephedrine/clen activate beta 3s

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i skimmed it, but i didnt see anywhere where they said that beta receptors don't down regulate. i did see where they said beta 3s increase in effectiveness with extended use. and ephedrine/clen activate beta 3s
Basically they don't work in the same way. The receptors don't down regulate like they do with clen.

OJay

OJay

Awards
Basically they don't work in the same way. The receptors don't down regulate like they do with clen.
They would still down regulate to a certain extent though surely? If not people would do clen then on the off periods albuterol all the time