Chaparral Lab's PH's?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Anybody familiar with this company?Was going to be running some Tren and Epi but plans changed so was looking at these guy's "Megavol"(an SD clone),and it has some support supps in it and ****,also theres a Trenavol-V by them,never heard of the company soooo yea,decent company?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Anybody familiar with this company?Was going to be running some Tren and Epi but plans changed so was looking at these guy's "Megavol"(an SD clone),and it has some support supps in it and ****,also theres a Trenavol-V by them,never heard of the company soooo yea,decent company?
Looks like the SD has a few supports in it you will need more so you should still get supports for this. The Tren is missing the 19nor so its not tren. I've never ran either so this is only my opinion, I wouldn't buy it.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I've heard good things, never use them myself. The trenoval is just oral pro-dienolone. They used the Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dine nomenclature.

I know they are a UK company.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the SD has a few supports in it you will need more so you should still get supports for this. The Tren is missing the 19nor so its not tren. I've never ran either so this is only my opinion, I wouldn't buy it.
Oh believe me i will use support supps,only reason i added that it already had some in it was because i thought it kinda badass.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Oh believe me i will use support supps,only reason i added that it already had some in it was because i thought it kinda badass.
agree added supps is cool, and they have the right ones in there not sure if the dose of supps is enough so cant comment. No liver support which I think is best to take liver supps a few hours after dosage because it will start cleanse the SD out of your system. If you run this, log it.

myleslup

Awards
their trenavol-v (while it might not be tren) gives great lean mass and stregnth gains

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Never ran SD,so what would the pros/cons be compared to pro-dienolone?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
SD is way different, it wont cut you, and you'll get some bloat. I noticed gains in the first week with no shutdown feeling, tren shut me down first week and I was very lethargic.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
SD is way different, it wont cut you, and you'll get some bloat. I noticed gains in the first week with no shutdown feeling, tren shut me down first week and I was very lethargic.
Damn thats no good man,cause i wanted to run SD kinda but im Recomping,so i dont want anything to do with bloating,but at the same time tren shuts you down quicker,just a decision ill have to make.What sides did you see from the SD other than bloating?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I used both the Chapp labs Tren clone and SD clone three years ago and they were quality. I had gains AND sides so I know they worked!!

diondrems

Awards
Tried the Epi...Was good..I personally trust this company.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I used both the Chapp labs Tren clone and SD clone three years ago and they were quality. I had gains AND sides so I know they worked!!
Sides and Gains from SD?

peyot

Awards
The company is legit, and the Tren is what it says it is.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
seems like you put on alot of water weight quick so at first your muscles look really full. Got so bloated my waist filled up my jeans plus all the extra cals, I had a big gut. For me I felt really good the whole cycle, strength went up a little. around the begining of week 3 I pretty much peaked as for as gains go. Honestly speaking I put on about 16 lbs and after pct I had only 8 and I think about 3 months later I only was up 5.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
seems like you put on alot of water weight quick so at first your muscles look really full. Got so bloated my waist filled up my jeans plus all the extra cals, I had a big gut. For me I felt really good the whole cycle, strength went up a little. around the begining of week 3 I pretty much peaked as for as gains go. Honestly speaking I put on about 16 lbs and after pct I had only 8 and I think about 3 months later I only was up 5.
So if i didnt eat as many cals and only good carbs do you think i could recomp with this?