TE & EQ back into Powder?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.75%

TE & EQ back into Powder?

hi everybody,

a while ago, i received some test enanthate and equipoise that is from an underground lab or someone that sells all kinds of gear but also produces it himself from powder he sells (i don't know the right name for this kind of gear). my problem is that i always had way too much pain after injecting the 1ml/250mg test and 1ml/200mg Eq twice a week in, for example, one right, one left delt; or one of the glutes or trapes. anywhere i injected, the area became very swollen, red and stayed like that for around a week. first, i thought that i had an abscess because of this extreme pain and swelling, but it went away after a week (this was the first real cycle; i used different length of needles to see if that changes anything). i used the stuff for around 6 weeks after which i stopped because i had to go on an unforseen vacation. in addition, i baked the gear twice for 45 minutes which also didn't help. now i'm thinking that the producer probably put too much BA into the solution to keep it sterile or that there is to much product mg/ml wise in it so that it recrystalizes in the blood. therefore, i want to get the powder back out of the solution (i will also check if it was underdosed because i didn't feel much strength or weight gain wise) and then make my own, hopefully brun-less , solution.

how do i get the powder out of the solution the easiest way? Besides, i know that eq is liquid at room temperature which i guess won't make it easier. when i filter it out is it still the test enanthate and eq or does it change to for instance test prop. which i don't want?

thanks a lot

smiler51
    Last edited by ManBeast; 07-13-2004 at 02:26 PM.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Smiler51
    hi everybody,

a while ago, i received some test enanthate and equipoise that is from an underground lab or someone that sells all kinds of gear but also produces it himself from powder he sells (i don't know the right name for this kind of gear). my problem is that i always had way too much pain after injecting the 1ml/250mg test and 1ml/200mg Eq twice a week in, for example, one right, one left delt; or one of the glutes or trapes. anywhere i injected, the area became very swollen, red and stayed like that for around a week. first, i thought that i had an abscess because of this extreme pain and swelling, but it went away after a week (this was the first real cycle; i used different length of needles to see if that changes anything). i used the stuff for around 6 weeks after which i stopped because i had to go on an unforseen vacation. in addition, i baked the gear twice for 45 minutes which also didn't help. now i'm thinking that the producer probably put too much BA into the solution to keep it sterile or that there is to much product mg/ml wise in it so that it recrystalizes in the blood. therefore, i want to get the powder back out of the solution (i will also check if it was underdosed because i didn't feel much strength or weight gain wise) and then make my own, hopefully brun-less , solution.

how do i get the powder out of the solution the easiest way? Besides, i know that eq is liquid at room temperature which i guess won't make it easier. when i filter it out is it still the test enanthate and eq or does it change to for instance test prop. which i don't want?

thanks a lot

smiler51
    Bro why don't you just dilute it with some sterile oil. Also are you serious
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.75%

hi bro,

i'm serious. if i would dilute it wouldn't that mean that i could have more pain too because i would have to inject more oil?

so is there a way to do it or should i just go with more oil and try it?

thanks
    smiler51
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Never heard of anyone taking the hormone back out of a solution, I don't even think it's possible, especially without a lab. Diluting it with more sterile oil would cut the BA so it would be less pain.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I think it's nearly impossible to get hormone out... It sounds like the lab you went with used a LOT of BA (or you are one of the few that reacts poorly to BB). Another thing.. Enan is liquid at warmer room temps as well... I would reccomend diluting as well. If you get some free time and are so inclined... You could do this little (sick) test on yourself to see how you react to BA/BB.
    Take 2 syringes, draw .1cc of BA into one, .1cc of BB into the other. Draw up .4-.9cc of sterile oil, and inject one on each side (I used 1cc in each of my delts). The BA side SHOULD sting and get sore a bit, but the BB shouldn't bother you as much if at all. If this isn't the case you might want to look into mixing your own gear with minimal BB ratios.

By the way TNE is Test NO ESTER (base) whereas TE is Test Enanthate

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.75%

thanks guys,

that is what i meant, TE . i will try this test with the ba and bb and see which one is the culprit (i don't have any right now but will try to buy some soon). i will dilute the gear with some more oil and see how it works.

have a nice evening

smiler51
  7. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Keep in mind that the cottonseed may be rancid which will produce the same results as what you're reporting. I had a bad batch of oil and went through the same...tried TE/EQ, TE, and EQ with each having the same pain factor and swelling. Next, I tried just a plain oil matrix and BINGO...the same pain. I switched to another oil vendor and smooth as butter.

Lesson: make sure your oil is good or your batch will be ****.

Chemo
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.75%

the problem is that i didn't make it myself and so didn't have any influence on the oil.
    in case the oil is rancid, is there anything i can do about it or do i have to just deal with the pain or throw it away ?
    if it is rancid, is it harmful to may body to still inject it?

thanks a lot

nail
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

yes I would not inject rancid... you run the infection risk up some more points by doing that..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Xtatic's Back into it Log!!!
    By xtatic in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 03:05 PM
  2. getting back into powerlifting
    By Cold in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2006, 06:33 PM
  3. Just Getting Back Into It... Quick Critique Appreciated
    By SHSUStudent in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4