TE & EQ back into Powder?

Smiler51

Awards
hi everybody,

a while ago, i received some test enanthate and equipoise that is from an underground lab or someone that sells all kinds of gear but also produces it himself from powder he sells (i don't know the right name for this kind of gear). my problem is that i always had way too much pain after injecting the 1ml/250mg test and 1ml/200mg Eq twice a week in, for example, one right, one left delt; or one of the glutes or trapes. anywhere i injected, the area became very swollen, red and stayed like that for around a week. first, i thought that i had an abscess because of this extreme pain and swelling, but it went away after a week (this was the first real cycle; i used different length of needles to see if that changes anything). i used the stuff for around 6 weeks after which i stopped because i had to go on an unforseen vacation. in addition, i baked the gear twice for 45 minutes which also didn't help. now i'm thinking that the producer probably put too much BA into the solution to keep it sterile or that there is to much product mg/ml wise in it so that it recrystalizes in the blood. therefore, i want to get the powder back out of the solution (i will also check if it was underdosed because i didn't feel much strength or weight gain wise) and then make my own, hopefully brun-less :thumbsup: , solution.

how do i get the powder out of the solution the easiest way? Besides, i know that eq is liquid at room temperature which i guess won't make it easier. when i filter it out is it still the test enanthate and eq or does it change to for instance test prop. which i don't want?

thanks a lot

smiler51 :think:

Last edited by a moderator:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
hi everybody,

a while ago, i received some test enanthate and equipoise that is from an underground lab or someone that sells all kinds of gear but also produces it himself from powder he sells (i don't know the right name for this kind of gear). my problem is that i always had way too much pain after injecting the 1ml/250mg test and 1ml/200mg Eq twice a week in, for example, one right, one left delt; or one of the glutes or trapes. anywhere i injected, the area became very swollen, red and stayed like that for around a week. first, i thought that i had an abscess because of this extreme pain and swelling, but it went away after a week (this was the first real cycle; i used different length of needles to see if that changes anything). i used the stuff for around 6 weeks after which i stopped because i had to go on an unforseen vacation. in addition, i baked the gear twice for 45 minutes which also didn't help. now i'm thinking that the producer probably put too much BA into the solution to keep it sterile or that there is to much product mg/ml wise in it so that it recrystalizes in the blood. therefore, i want to get the powder back out of the solution (i will also check if it was underdosed because i didn't feel much strength or weight gain wise) and then make my own, hopefully brun-less :thumbsup: , solution.

how do i get the powder out of the solution the easiest way? Besides, i know that eq is liquid at room temperature which i guess won't make it easier. when i filter it out is it still the test enanthate and eq or does it change to for instance test prop. which i don't want?

thanks a lot

Bro why don't you just dilute it with some sterile oil. Also are you serious :think:

Smiler51

Awards
hi bro,

i'm serious. if i would dilute it wouldn't that mean that i could have more pain too because i would have to inject more oil?

so is there a way to do it or should i just go with more oil and try it?

thanks

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of anyone taking the hormone back out of a solution, I don't even think it's possible, especially without a lab. Diluting it with more sterile oil would cut the BA so it would be less pain.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think it's nearly impossible to get hormone out... It sounds like the lab you went with used a LOT of BA (or you are one of the few that reacts poorly to BB). Another thing.. Enan is liquid at warmer room temps as well... I would reccomend diluting as well. If you get some free time and are so inclined... You could do this little (sick) test on yourself to see how you react to BA/BB.
Take 2 syringes, draw .1cc of BA into one, .1cc of BB into the other. Draw up .4-.9cc of sterile oil, and inject one on each side (I used 1cc in each of my delts). The BA side SHOULD sting and get sore a bit, but the BB shouldn't bother you as much if at all. If this isn't the case you might want to look into mixing your own gear with minimal BB ratios.

By the way TNE is Test NO ESTER (base) whereas TE is Test Enanthate ;)

ManBeast

Smiler51

Awards
thanks guys,

that is what i meant, TE :thumbsup: . i will try this test with the ba and bb and see which one is the culprit (i don't have any right now but will try to buy some soon). i will dilute the gear with some more oil and see how it works.

have a nice evening

smiler51 :rofl:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that the cottonseed may be rancid which will produce the same results as what you're reporting. I had a bad batch of oil and went through the same...tried TE/EQ, TE, and EQ with each having the same pain factor and swelling. Next, I tried just a plain oil matrix and BINGO...the same pain. I switched to another oil vendor and smooth as butter.

Lesson: make sure your oil is good or your batch will be ****.

Chemo

Smiler51

Awards
the problem is that i didn't make it myself and so didn't have any influence on the oil.
in case the oil is rancid, is there anything i can do about it or do i have to just deal with the pain or throw it away :frustrate ?
if it is rancid, is it harmful to may body to still inject it?

thanks a lot

nail

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
yes I would not inject rancid... you run the infection risk up some more points by doing that..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 1
EpiStrong Supplements 30
LJ57 Supplements 23
LJ57 Supplements 1
akboom87 Supplements 34