trenazone + epi/hdrol?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
whats up guys. i've got a question of opinion for ya'll. I went for a bottle of trenazone because i've always been interested in tren...

anyway, i won't be running it till june/july, and seeing as how it'll still be summer and i'll be at the beach 2-3 times a week in between work and classes, i'd like to keep it lean, or even drop some bf. i've read a bit about tren being a good recomping agent...so i was thinking, what about putting a methyl on top and kind of doing a bridge? something like

trenazone x/x/x/x/-/-/-
methyl -/-/-/x/x/x/x

would 7 weeks be too long, though they'd be staggered? i've got a bottle of epi, a bottle of hdrol, and a bottle of sd that have been opened but not fully used. i went ahead and counted and this is what i have.
50 hdrol (25mg)

74 epi (15mg)

60 sd (10mg)

plus i have either 2 or 3 bottles of monsterdrol...but i really have no idea whatever happened with that, so i'm hesitant to try that. plus i've never run it before, nor have i ever run tren, so i'd rather not use two new compounds.

seeing as how i'd like it kind of lean out, i'm assuming its down to either epi or hdrol...correct? could i do something like eat like crazy while im running the tren and then start curbing my carbs and cutting down a little once on the epi/hdrol?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dude I cant figure out or understand WTF your talking aobut. Look at threads around here and how people lay things out, than re post.

placebo2

Awards
thhe epi/trenazone stack is really popular and would be awesome for your goals...you have enough epi to run at 30 for five weeks if you want. You could always just start both together and just keep the tren in for the last week...lots of options really

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm running a Trenazone/ helladrol stack in June and I'm stacking the 2 running trenazone for 4 weeks and hella for 6 weeks.

You could do a bridge or a stack...your choice. The stack would be better IMO

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a Trenazone/ helladrol stack in June and I'm stacking the 2 running trenazone for 4 weeks and hella for 6 weeks.

You could do a bridge or a stack...your choice. The stack would be better IMO
this is tempting...because i loved hdrol while i was on. I'm not looking to blow up because i'm already getting people asking me what i've been doing. and as far as sides hdrol was even milder for me than epi was.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is tempting...because i loved hdrol while i was on. I'm not looking to blow up because i'm already getting people asking me what i've been doing. and as far as sides hdrol was even milder for me than epi was.
I love EPI, and have never tried a halo compound before, but the trenazone/hella combo should be great if your goal is recomp/cut like I'll be doing

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You ll love tren/ halo. It's a great recomp stack. The tren makes
Things happen quick and than once the hella kicks in things really get fun. Watch out with anger and aggression.

If you see some guy checking out your girl ul want to break every bone in his body

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand, epi is dryer than halo. I've ran epi, but not halo. Given that info, I think trenazone/epi would be the best choice for recomp. Crazy strength gains. I'd like to see a log if possible. Best of luck!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
tren+epi gets my vote! I love me some halo though!

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice guys. I just have one more question though. Isn't epi generally known to lean people out more dramatically than hdrol? Id think that with a recomp epi would be preferred over halo due to that reason plus the fact that its usually better for size as well. Just wondering.

Edit: my bad im posting from my phone so I missed all the epi votes lol. Ill definitely run a pic/video log once I start this so be lookin out...probably mid june.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Yes, in my opinion epi will be better to lean out.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice guys. I just have one more question though. Isn't epi generally known to lean people out more dramatically than hdrol? Id think that with a recomp epi would be preferred over halo due to that reason plus the fact that its usually better for size as well. Just wondering.

Edit: my bad im posting from my phone so I missed all the epi votes lol. Ill definitely run a pic/video log once I start this so be lookin out...probably mid june.
I'll be keeping an eye open for that log in June bro. Around the same time I'll be cycling again..:firedevil:

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand, epi is dryer than halo. I've ran epi, but not halo. Given that info, I think trenazone/epi would be the best choice for recomp. Crazy strength gains. I'd like to see a log if possible. Best of luck!
I should have said read. No pics/video necessary for me bud.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I should have said read. No pics/video necessary for me bud.
No worries man. Id been planning on putting them in because the last log I ran had neither and I know for myself at least, visual aids help to gauge progress. Im much more inclined to believe someone if they have a large amount of visual evidence backing up what they're saying is working.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
No worries man. Id been planning on putting them in because the last log I ran had neither and I know for myself at least, visual aids help to gauge progress. Im much more inclined to believe someone if they have a large amount of visual evidence backing up what they're saying is working.
Either way, I'll be happy to read your log. I'm curious to compare trenazone to pro-dienolone. If you choose epi, your cycle will be similar to the well-known spawn.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
That combo would be great for cutting with proper diet. epi+tren=strength and lean gainz!

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I think ill probably go with the epi...especially since I have more of it on hand already. I may break down and buy another bottle so I can run it 6 weeks. Last time I ran it 45mg a day was awesome...should I possibly lower that though since it'll be stacked?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think ill probably go with the epi...especially since I have more of it on hand already. I may break down and buy another bottle so I can run it 6 weeks. Last time I ran it 45mg a day was awesome...should I possibly lower that though since it'll be stacked?
I would keep it at 45 mg IMO. that is the sweet spot for me at least and I don't like to go under that..

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I would pick up a second bottle of trenazone. I just finished a cycle with it and you will probably be done with the first bottle near the end of the third week.