Fura vs h drol

Pika

Awards
Just for more info, h drol cuts right? Abd puts on more muscle then fura a both cut bf% for fura a to work you would need to up the dose to 200/200/250/250/300/350/
50/50/75/75/75

So will fura a be just as harsh as h drol on these does ? Will they both cut the same bf%?

Thanks

gus.medrano

Awards
Dude you gotta search man...just the other day you posted questions about hdrol..if not on these forums search google..

The answers are there..

It depends on ur diet..

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Pika

Awards
Bro i know about the diet abd stuff but you say look on google theres barly no forms on solo fura a and if does at that will it be as harsh as h drol it dont say.... But thanks

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
man I'm having a hard time understanding your posts, can you find someone who speaks english to type out your questions?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
if the dose of 50/75 is for the Hdrol, that would be a good dose. Never ran fura so can't tell you if that correct.

Pika

Awards
Thanks man i have p mag on the shelf but dont know if i should run it or h drol as h drol curs bodyfat

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man i have p mag on the shelf but dont know if i should run it or h drol as h drol curs bodyfat
Cutting is more dependant on your diet than your choice of supps. Yuo can maximize your efforts and get the most out of your cycle by getting a diet planned out that matches with your goals and supps.

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
you would be better off staking the furuza with the hdrol 200 would be fine for that but it all depends? first cycle I am assuming?

Pika

Awards
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply, and yh first cycle how can ya tell haa..... my diet is this...

7am 100g oats with 30g whey

10am 2 slices brown toast , 4 eggs 50g of penut butter

1pm pasta and tunna

3 gym till 420pm shak

Hour after) steak with veg

8 2 chicken fiilets with veg

10 penut butter with 30g of whey

Thats so far but i should start changin right? Lool