My next SD Cycle. Please critique.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I will start my next cycle mid-April, upon returning to the states and getting Costco's $299 2-yr 24-hr fitness membership. This will be after a training hiatus of approximately 3-4 weeks, where I was only able to get in full body resistance workouts once or twice a week. I'll take 1-2 weeks to get back into my groove, and then I'll start my cycle.

Throughout:
ON Opti-Men multi-vitamin
Creatine

Pre-workout:
Jack3d

week 1-2:
pre-load milk thistle

week 3-6 (on-cycle):
Mdrol dosed 10/20/20/30
CEL Cycle-Assist as directed
NOW RYR w/ CoCQ10 as directed
EFA Lean Gold
liv.52

Week 7-10 (PCT):
PP's TRS as directed
SERM (I have Nolva on-hand, and will be trying to source Clomid or Torem if I can. Important this is I have a SERM on hand already.)
Might look into getting some formestane.

Training will be a slightly modified Layne Norton routine.

Diet will be a high protein diet at approx. 1500 above maintenance.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Hey how's it going Gaijin? So you're back stateside huh? Your cycle looks good bro, good luck with it. BTW did you get to check out the place I told you about?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
The only recommendation I can make is to save jack3d for PCT. this is totally optional & will benefit you greatly during PCT. PCT sucks, having a fresh pre-workout to help motivate you in a huge help during PCT

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I would try and find some clomid for pct, nolva will work good though. SD tends to mess with progestin receptors and can cause prolactin sides so try to get some p5p and/or vitex to go with pct. Goodluck man

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Hey how's it going Gaijin? So you're back stateside huh? Your cycle looks good bro, good luck with it. BTW did you get to check out the place I told you about?
I'll be back stateside in less than 2 weeks. Just ordered all my support supps and it shoudl be at my door when I get home. :)

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I would try and find some clomid for pct, nolva will work good though. SD tends to mess with progestin receptors and can cause prolactin sides so try to get some p5p and/or vitex to go with pct. Goodluck man
My last cycles yielded no harsh sides, granted it was only a 3wk cycle. PCT was a PITA though, so thats why I'm using the TRS this time around as well as looking into some topical foremestane. I'll try to get clomid or torem. so I'll either be running torem only, or clomid/nolva for my SERM during PCT.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Formestane will work good. I bought a bottle spout of panic on my last cycle of SD, dymethazine and mlmg because I had started lactating slightly but now I'm 21 days into pct which is nolva, ATD, vitex, and p5p and theyre not sensitive anymore but formestane is good for prolactin sides (I haven't even need to open mine yet haha) I'll save it for next cycle.

placebo2

Awards
Formestane will work good. I bought a bottle spout of panic on my last cycle of SD, dymethazine and mlmg because I had started lactating slightly but now I'm 21 days into pct which is nolva, ATD, vitex, and p5p and theyre not sensitive anymore but formestane is good for prolactin sides (I haven't even need to open mine yet haha) I'll save it for next cycle.
What was your dosing for that cycle? Gains?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
What was your dosing for that cycle? Gains?
It was methadrol extreme and I ran a log about 2 months back. 20mg of SD, 30mg dymethazine, and 30mg mlmg. The lmg was very underdosed. Gained about 14-15 lbs in 5 weeks. Ridiculous strength gains though

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I ran dermacrine with SD and it was great, theres some places that still have it in stock, use google.

placebo2

Awards
It was methadrol extreme and I ran a log about 2 months back. 20mg of SD, 30mg dymethazine, and 30mg mlmg. The lmg was very underdosed. Gained about 14-15 lbs in 5 weeks. Ridiculous strength gains though
Nice dude. I'm gonna be running dzine at 30, mlmg at 75, stano at 600 for four weeks...Was thinking about possibly adding an mdrol pulse to it:firedevil:

DevlinRD

Awards
idk wtf is going on in this thread...lmao...

i ran a superdrol cycle in january. it doesnt aromatize, and there are no progestin issues either. its a very dry compound. you only need nolva as far as serms go for pct. also, creatine through out cycle and pct would be a nice idea.

support supps are honestly over rated, cycle assist will help a tad i suppose, but you will still get headaches. Taurine will help with back pumps, they can come from day 1.

you do not need to venture into 30mg dose, it will yeild no difference from a 20mg dose as far as gains go. keep it 10/20/20/20 and it should be pretty sick. you will not need formestane either. if you want to preload then heres what your cycle could be...

weeks 1-2 preload milk thistle

weeks 3-6 mdrol 10/20/20/20
cycle assist through out
taurine 3-5mg ED
creatine mono
Fish Oils at 1800mg or more

PCT
weeks 1-4 NOLVA at 20/10/10/5
weeks 2-5 test booster, try Viridex XT for DAA and cortisol control, good option
Creatine through out
preworkout through out

you will lose libido weeks 1-2 on nolva but it will bounce back week 3.

keep it simple, and you will see good results brah. just my 2 cents man. have a nice cycle!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
SD gives wicked rebound gyno which is why people such as myself lactated on it. I had 2 friends that also had the same problem on mdrol. Its a dht derivative but makes progestin receptors more sensitive. And some of the newer SD clones are underdosed.

steppinRazor

Awards
Hey sorry to hi-jack but there's TONS of threads on superdrol so I don't feel like wasting space..
I'm currently on pct from a superdrol epi cycle, I'm thinking of only running my pct for three weeks (no serms were used anyways) going dry maybe a week and running another superdrol cycle for 6 weeks or so..maybe 7 if I don't feel like complete ****. Gonna run
Superdrol 30/30/30/30/30/30
Hdrol will also be in the mix at 25/25/25/25
Will have a serm on hand this time

Is this completely crazy? Will my results be hindered because of recent use of superdrol?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Hey sorry to hi-jack but there's TONS of threads on superdrol so I don't feel like wasting space..
I'm currently on pct from a superdrol epi cycle, I'm thinking of only running my pct for three weeks (no serms were used anyways) going dry maybe a week and running another superdrol cycle for 6 weeks or so..maybe 7 if I don't feel like complete ****. Gonna run
Superdrol 30/30/30/30/30/30
Hdrol will also be in the mix at 25/25/25/25
Will have a serm on hand this time

Is this completely crazy? Will my results be hindered because of recent use of superdrol?
I too have been looking into SD/Epi but I would definitely have a seem for any SD cycle. And yes 6-7 weeks of SD at 30mg is ridiculous. Are you kidding or serious? Wait at least 6 weeks after pct to run another cye. And considering you don't have a serm on hand for this cycle I would definitely watchout for some gyno. do some research!

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
so before the thread hijack, like I said earlier, I didn't get any sides on MDrol except a little sensitive nipples in day 2-3 and I got really thirsty. During PCT, my last cycle I used Nolva, PCT assist, and Tribulus. I got no gyno symptoms whatsoever. The only thing that I want to change this next cycle is I want my libido to bounce back faster. Which i why I am going to try out PP's TRS, adding formestane from MrSupps, and looking into the other serms.

Thanks for the info guys. I think I'll stick to PP TRS, formestane, and whatever SERMS I can get.

steppinRazor

Awards
I too have been looking into SD/Epi but I would definitely have a seem for any SD cycle. And yes 6-7 weeks of SD at 30mg is ridiculous. Are you kidding or serious? Wait at least 6 weeks after pct to run another cye. And considering you don't have a serm on hand for this cycle I would definitely watchout for some gyno. do some research!
Nah I'm not kidding, actually the bottle says to use it in 6-8 week cycles at 30mgs..but everyone here says to use 3 to 4 weeks max.. just a little confused.
As far as sd/epi I had amazing results, highly recomended.

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
Nah I'm not kidding, actually the bottle says to use it in 6-8 week cycles at 30mgs..but everyone here says to use 3 to 4 weeks max.. just a little confused.
As far as sd/epi I had amazing results, highly recomended.
I'd take it for like 6 months, at 120mg daily. Might get expensive, but you'll blow up.

:kidding:

You need to take it for 0 weeks at 0mg until you learn wtf you're doing. Not trying to be an :*******: here man, but let's be honest, you don't have a damn clue.

Check out some of the stickies on this forum to learn some more, then google the compounds and read as much as you possibly can for a month, and then come back here and ask specific questions - not just "im confused".

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't agree more impulse. Idk what bottle of sd says run 6-8 weeks at 30mg! You'll still be shut down without a doubt after 3 wks of pct(no serm either) research for a few weeks and then decide if you want to run a reasonable cycle that won't put you in the hospital.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Tell them a few times, and if they don't listen, let evolution take it's course. That's what I'd recommend.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
There's a thread here called "superdrol for dummies", I suggest you look it up.