The time between end of cycle/PCT.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Hey guys,
I have a question for you guys that have used Test and Deca before. It's to do with the time between my cycle and PCT.

12 week cycle
300mg Deca/w
500mg Test E/w

In the two weeks between cycle and PCT, will I feel generally crappy, or will it be okay because of the circulating testosterone? It was my understanding that it's the SERM that makes you feel miserable for the most part, aside from low test production. Although I can't imagine that the lack of Test injections would have such an immediate effect.

Should I take any supplements in the time between my cycle and PCT?
For my 4 week PCT I have:
Nolvadex. 40/40/30/20 (will also use 10mg/d if gyno symptoms occur)
Fenugreek (will also use on cycle)
Lean Xtreme
Perfect Cycle (Anabolic Xtreme)
Post Cycle Support (Anabolic Innovations)
Saw Palmetto (will also use on cycle)
Vitamin E (As well as multi)
Creatine
BCAA tablets and powder
Formadrol (Got it for free, figured it won't hurt)

I'll also be running some HCG on cycle to prevent shutdown.

The reason I ask is because I'll be on vacation with my wife and family during those two weeks. I'm trying to figure out if it's best to be on PCT already or pre-PCT in that time. I'll time my cycle accordingly.

Thanks fella's.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Come on guys... Someone must have something to say about this.

WerdUp

Awards
Yoooo. Firstly, I have not ran a deca cycle, Just test....but... I am under the impression that Nolva with Deca is a no no. (Edit: Do you have anything to control prolactin related gyno?) I wouldn't run it at that high of a dosage either. Something like 40/20/20/20. I would also not hesitate to run Clomid at 50/50/50/50 with your pct considering deca is extremely suppressive. The HCG should be administered 2x week at 250ui per dose (monday/ thurs) starting 2 weeks into the cycle and allowed enough time to clear BEFORE pct starts.
One more thing concerning deca, I believe you should stop it one week prior to stopping the test. It takes longer to clear your system.

I felt fine during my pct, and i believe most people do as well.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use HCG one wk into PCT, thats it. When i was on Clomid for PCT i felt fine, the tren i took before it made me sleep like total sh!t. So its odd hearing that from you.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Yoooo. Firstly, I have not ran a deca cycle, Just test....but... I am under the impression that Nolva with Deca is a no no. (Edit: Do you have anything to control prolactin related gyno?) I wouldn't run it at that high of a dosage either. Something like 40/20/20/20. I would also not hesitate to run Clomid at 50/50/50/50 with your pct considering deca is extremely suppressive. The HCG should be administered 2x week at 250ui per dose (monday/ thurs) starting 2 weeks into the cycle and allowed enough time to clear BEFORE pct starts.
One more thing concerning deca, I believe you should stop it one week prior to stopping the test. It takes longer to clear your system.

I felt fine during my pct, and i believe most people do as well.
Finally, some feedback! I don't have anything to fight the prolactin besides B6 in high amounts and Vitex. I'm aware that the effectivity of these is debatable but I couldn't get my hands on bromo or letro. Plus, I heard that Deca sides are extremely rare below dosages of 400-500mg.

Yeah man, I also heard that about Deca and Nolva combined. However there has been a lot of colliding information about this. Some say that in order to get gyno, estrogen has to synergise with prolactin. In that respect, if you combat estrogen with nolva it makes it far less likely to get gyno. Apparently. This could be complete bullcrap, but more often than not we have to take whatever info we can and the rest is guesswork.

Unusual that you say you felt fine during PCT btw, apparently Clomid gives you PMS...

You're right about stopping deca before test, I've learned that it's actually 2 weeks before PCT that it should be ceased. Thanks for the heads up, I really appreciate the info. If you have anything to add regarding the Nolva/Deca combo please don't hesitate to share it with me. Once again, thank you very much.

use HCG one wk into PCT, thats it. When i was on Clomid for PCT i felt fine, the tren i took before it made me sleep like total sh!t. So its odd hearing that from you.
Thanks for your response bro. I've actually heard HCG during PCT is counterintuitive to recovery. 99% of all info I have read has told me this. I'm also surprised you say Clomid felt fine... It's amazing how everyone reacts differently...