Most comprehensive OTC pct for h drol
- 04-05-2011, 10:31 AM
- 04-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Your gonna need to give us a little more info. How long are you running the cycle? Are you taking support supps throughout? How many times have to taken PH's? Which PH's have you used? How old are you?Anabolic Designs RepresenativePerform and Transformhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/171721-boagrius-logging-pes.html
04-07-2011, 04:01 PM
You dont need a comprehensive OTC PCT for H-drol. The one you outlined looks great. Theres only about 35 pages of H-drol PCT info on Google if you need more.
Neither Your age nor PH experience matters..the PCT is the same. Take good supporting supps. For H-drol, AI Cycle Assist or Cel's Cycle Assist will be just fine.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 97Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:34 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2009, 07:45 PM
- By T-Bone in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 21Last Post: 10-20-2007, 10:23 PM
- By mgBig in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2004, 06:44 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:33 PM