Starting M1T/4-AD cycle

OrionHak

Awards
Holy CRAP! Don't you hate it when you've typed a book and accidently hit the backspace key. Poof!

Ok, condensed version:

I recently started a 2 week cycle of:

10mg Legal Gear M1T ED
300mg 4-AD ED

Will 300mg of oral(pill) 4-AD be enough, or should I up that dosage? This is my first foray into the world of PHs, so I'm not really sure what to expect of the gains or side effects, other than what I've been reading here. Yeah, I've been doing my homework. Everything seems alright so far. I do notice some rather annoying lower back pain though.

Before you ask, I already have Nolvo and 6-OXO in hand :) and will have milk thistle before the end of cycle.

I'm also looking at a fat burn cycle after a couple of these with Tri-Max and M4OHN . Ephedra makes me feel all crazy, so I'd really rather not do an ECA stack.

Anyway, I appreciate all of the intelligent and informative posts here. Keep up the good work :)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
300mg of oral 4ad is definitely not enough. 4ad has a terrible conversion/absorption rate orally. 300mg oral is equal to about 50-100mg transdermally. Your best bet is to get a 4ad dermal. If you continue to use oral, I'd start with around 750mg & you can go up to 1000mg and still have a moderate dose. Split your 4ad into 2 doses.

OrionHak

Awards
I figured as much. I was really not wanting to hassle with trandermals, but seeing as how oral 4-AD is going as low as 15% absorption, I may do a morning transdermal application and an afternoon oral 4-AD dose.

Thanks

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
You should be taking milk thistle the entire time you are taking m1t

OrionHak

Awards
Yeah, that's part of the reason I went with LG M1T, as it contains NAC. I should have Silymarin here in a day or two.

Awards
You should be taking milk thistle the entire time you are taking m1t
I asked this question a week or so ago and most of the guys said to just wait until PCT to take the milk thistle. That's what I plan to do.

knox

Awards
  • Established
my understanding is that milk thistle helps a damaged liver, not preventing it from being damaged.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 4
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 19