Letro, armidex,nolva help

Fatpat1125

Awards
So I'm recently on letro now 1.25 every other day. Don't want to take any higher than that because of the down side on it. And so far it's working. My question is after this do I hop on armidex to prevent gyno in the future or do I get on nolvadex? Im still currently ona cycle of
Test E.
Thanks!!

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
IMO, i would step down to Nolva and taper off slowely

mister.fantasti

Awards
So I'm recently on letro now 1.25 every other day. Don't want to take any higher than that because of the down side on it. And so far it's working. My question is after this do I hop on armidex to prevent gyno in the future or do I get on nolvadex? Im still currently ona cycle of
Test E.
Thanks!!

I agree. Stop using letro once you begin your pct, keep it on hand though in case it is needed. Begin regular tamoxifene therapy during PCT.

M.F

Fatpat1125

Awards
Ok so I really wanted to use my nolvadex for my pct along with my clomid. People was telling me just use the letro at a very low dose .25 every other day. What is yor opinion on this guys?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Ok so I really wanted to use my nolvadex for my pct along with my clomid. People was telling me just use the letro at a very low dose .25 every other day. What is yor opinion on this guys?
Letro will shut you down pretty hard if taken every day, I dont know the half life or effectiveness of eod. Nolva and clomid together make a great PCT. You will be fine with these two