A little help: Why faster the ester the more Pain?

Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

A little help: Why faster the ester the more Pain?

We were wondering this at another board..all I can come up with is that the faster the ester acts internally, the more painful it will be.... (duh) but anyone know a logical reason why this is?

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.42%

Chemo and I were talking about this once and here's the conclusion that I came to (thanks to Chemo's help):

The shorter the ester, the less soluable in the oil depo it is. So, when the oil depo begins to dissipate after a day or two, the steroid begins to precipitate out of solution and Chemo said it begins to crystallize or something like that, and that those crystals are the cause of the pain.

There you have my conclusion, anybody else?

LG.

3. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Originally posted by Lifeguard
    Chemo and I were talking about this once and here's the conclusion that I came to (thanks to Chemo's help):

The shorter the ester, the less soluable in the oil depo it is. So, when the oil depo begins to dissipate after a day or two, the steroid begins to precipitate out of solution and Chemo said it begins to crystallize or something like that, and that those crystals are the cause of the pain.

There you have my conclusion, anybody else?  

LG.   
    That was some time ago bro...I'm surprised you remember that!

LG is right on the mark when he relates short chain ester (acetates, props, etc.) and pain as a function of solubility.  All AAS compounds are oil soluble to a degree but esterfied molecules are GREATLY MORE soluble than their base derivatives.  Yet, even among the esterfied products there are different degrees of solubility.

Most recipes call for BA as a solvent (typically 1-10%) but this is also water soluble.  After inject, the BA is rapidly absorbed and leaves the short chain ester to fend for itself in an oil only environement.  Some of the AAS will crystallize due to a lower solubility and pain will ensue.

A common method of reducing or eliminating this is by adding up to 20% BB (benzyl benzoate) as a CO-SOLVENT.  Commercial preps of AAS injects all include this at that concentration but even 10% has been noted to have great pain reducing properties for short chain esters.  It works by staying at the depot long after the BA has been absorbed thus keeping more AAS in solution = less ctystallization, less pain.

Chemo
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. little help from the ams reps.
    By antdawg5150 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 02:13 AM
  2. Back in the Saddle, a little help please!!
    By nelson1919 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 01:42 AM
  3. I need a little help from the knowing........
    By hardlifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 02:49 PM
  4. The natural 8 week cutter plan...need a little help
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 03:53 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-29-2003, 04:43 PM