Brewing your own Tren worth it?

tbinnerarity

Awards
I've been reading up a lot on making tren as apposed to buying it hella expensive from my dealer. Has anybody hear made it for themselves before? The process seems very simple, and have friends that have done it for themselves before, but they aren't exactly smart with the AAS they run so I figured I would ask you people!

Also, if you have made it yourself, how do you compare it to Tren you've bought already made?

Any input will be appreciated, Thanks!

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
sounds risky, but if you end up with trenbolone, then maybe it was worth it to you.

the legal troubles wouldn't be worth it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
making your own brew IS complicated- if you contaminate your brew- you inj it, you will get a horrid abscess and uhm. look up steroid abscess pics.

do not brew your own stuff man unless you have a sterile environment (NOT A ****ING KITCHEN) and unless you have talked with someone who has done it before.

DONT DO IT

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
^^^ this. I've heard it's better but it's a pain in the a**. Any wrong move and you could end up like Greg Valentino lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you buy finaplix and brew it at least you know what is in the vial.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heh, this is true, and something to keep in mind.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
if you have the money and a have good connect & you don't mind paying for peace of mind knowing your stuff is legit then buy it. if you don't - i've seen very straight forward instructions on how to do it. my friend did it... was pretty easy. if anything, clean/sterilize the surfaces the you'll be working around. don't forget to put that badboy in the oven as well

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or, you could find a trusted source.... There are GOOD UGL's out there, must search though,

I used UGL in the past with wonderful success, even UGL tren, and yes it was real lol

nothing gives me night sweats/insomnia/agression like that and is fake- twas/is real

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and uhm, i dont really pay that much for tren seriously

i wont quote prices, but its not that high

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or, you could find a trusted source.... There are GOOD UGL's out there, must search though,

I used UGL in the past with wonderful success, even UGL tren, and yes it was real lol

nothing gives me night sweats/insomnia/agression like that and is fake- twas/is real
Look at llwellyn's testing of steriods, even if it had tren in it, it could have been 30mg tren ace/100mg test prop and labeled as tren 75mg/ml. So "real" is still pretty wishy washy from a UGL. That doesnt mean all of them do that, but you never really know what you got unless you send it off for analysis.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
homebrew fina/tren is the easiest thing to do IMO. if you manage to **** it up, then you'll have been the first i've heard of. 100mg/ml is the norm and about as painless as it gets.

prop OTOH, not so easy.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at llwellyn's testing of steriods, even if it had tren in it, it could have been 30mg tren ace/100mg test prop and labeled as tren 75mg/ml. So "real" is still pretty wishy washy from a UGL. That doesnt mean all of them do that, but you never really know what you got unless you send it off for analysis.
of course they could easily do this.

all i know is im getting the results of trenbolone strongly, and it kicked in quickly

like ace should. and im happy- so yeah werd

but easy you are correct, but im not sending my tren off- uh uh:firedevil:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its amazing what they've found in bottles at times. Not like it was non-anabolic, but wildly different than what was on the label.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
(ONLY my own opinion from experience)

It become a simple process after doing it for a while, so simple in fact you can create an entire 40ml batch including crushing the pellets and filtering overnight with utmost care and caution for sterility, filter the final product and have ready for injection between dinner and breakfast. Oh, and you'll save hundreds of dollars, and I have to say for anyone who has ever waxed their car or built anything with their hands, it's endlessly rewarding to become involved in the process of making your own gear, not to mention you are in COMPLETE control of the potency and sterility, not some nameless unaccountable underground lab.

tbinnerarity

Awards
I trust myself more than I do a UGL or dealer to make sure everything is sterile/clean. And the difference in price would be an extreme benifit. And again, I've read up a LOT and it doesn't seem to be a very difficult process. Everybody that has made their own seems to lean towards going that way. I'll probably be ordering my finaplex and products within the next week! Thanks for the advice, guys!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brewing is a pain in the ass and time consuming, but saves so much money and you know what's in it. If you're overly paranoid about sterility, then filter it through a .22 whatman after you do the .45 whatman.