havoc/stanodrol stack

crazyfruits

crazyfruits

Awards
hi there all.i am now starting my 3rd week of a 6week havoc/stanodrol cycle.so far not seeing much change in strength or size little tighter when working out.done all kinds of cycles in the past so not new to the ph/ds game.been training 8 years solid and eat clean most of the time.my weight at the moment is round about 194 pounds with 14%body fat or just under.i was thinking of adding 5mg first week then 10mg for couple weeks of iron labs methyl-s (s drol clone) preworkout which i have left over from a previous cycle.i no it would not do my liver much good.but at a small dose would it really hurt.running the havoc at 40mg and the stano at 600mg no side effects so far.also done a few cycle of real gear in the past as well so not new to this kind of thing.would appreciate your thoughts on adding the low dose of methyl-s before workouts.cheers and hope u respond.

placebo2

Awards
I would do it and not be worried...especially if I was disappointed with the cycle so far. Although it could be that the epi hasn't kicked in yet

crazyfruits

crazyfruits

Awards
anyybody ran this kind of stack with good results.

beaver

Awards
i ran stano with hdrol and had great results. as fas as havoc i ran it solo for 6wks at 30mg. great easy cycle. pct was torem, which is my fav serm atm

crazyfruits

crazyfruits

Awards
added 10mgs methyl-s into my stack for the last 4 days hasent kicked in yet and still no sides.