Sick and tired of these product lies...

tshaw024

Awards
Ok, I've tried a million different supps and I think all the prohormones are bull****. I usually weigh about 215 and 10% bf but had knee surgery a couple months back and have plateaued at 200 lbs. I want to weigh 225 lbs, and I run a 4000 calorie diet. What is the most legit, muscle building thing I can currently buy that isn't illegal and is still available? Besides creatine and protein people... somebody give me some hope here...

JohnRock

JohnRock

Awards
  • Established
I'd be surprised if 4000 calories will do that for you, honestly. You need to eat however many calories it would take to get to that weight without steroids. The steroids will not significantly change your weight, only help in making more of the weight you gain muscle. Also, if you really are 200+ and 10% BF, you have to understand that nothing is going to come easy at this stage in the game. I'm not knowledgeable enough to tell you what kind of training would suit your goals the most, but if you've gotten to this size, you're obviously doing something right.

S.K

Awards
You think all the prohormones are bull****? Your ****ing retarded.
It doesnt matter if you have a high calorie diet, if your not EATING RIGHT then it doesn't matter. Superdrol, Boladrol, tren, **** all that can put mass on you easily, any prohormone can help add muscle mass! Your workout, and your diet must be ****ed up right now. sorry.

tshaw024

Awards
Sorry SK but you're wrong, I've tried several different diets, as well as new workout routines. You are obviously caught up in the prohormone hype. They just aren't as potent as they were several years ago...

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i barely maintain at 4K cals. Head for 6 brah

tshaw024

Awards
But how do I avoid major fat % increase at that many cals? What should macros look like with that many cals?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
try a guaranteed product like andromass or something. 8-12 pounds is their prediction.

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
Sorry SK but you're wrong, I've tried several different diets, as well as new workout routines. You are obviously caught up in the prohormone hype. They just aren't as potent as they were several years ago...
I honestly think it all depends on multiple variables, and many people react differently to different PH's and supps. But I do think that without a severe surplus in caloric intake, nothing is going to happen. I've recently started eating a ton more food, and Ive been gaining mass like crazy. Then again, every person is different, so you've gotta try everything out, and see what works best for you.

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
try a guaranteed product like andromass or something. 8-12 pounds is their prediction.
Hey, quick question for you, what type of PCT would you run with andromass, cause ive seen people post a ton of different things?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever run Epistane? It's not a prohormone and it is still legal.

What about Ostarine? You can run Osta a good eight weeks with no PCT at the end.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
SD is still available at 10mg/cap. no change there

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I beg to differ.

I have been running otc hormones since the first gen and although the first gen was simple to understand one step conversions with very good safety profiles they weren't the end all be all to the prohormone and designer steroid business....

You came in here with a very specific question and an obvious chip on your shoulder regarding the very subject you want info on..... Do yourself a favor. Shut up and listen.

I don't know if you had a bad experience with some dirty clone, in order to avoid this check logs, read threads, and buy first gen versions of hormones or only clones with a good 3rd party lab assay.

This guy already gave you plenty of solid choices that will add plenty of lbm. Here is quite a few that I would look into...

Boladrol
M14ADD (DBOL Prohormone that actually is first gen but never banned)
Alpha one (prohormone to m1t)
M-LMG
Epistane
H-drol

Some would say mdrol... Personally I wouldnt touch the superdrol compound again with a ten foot pole.

There are also many other alternatives; Sarms, insulin mimicers, gh peptides, and old school gear....

Really though you can pick and choose all you like but unless your sh!t is on point your gains will be temporary and you'll never really hit a high weight at such a low bf%....

Good luck.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
You're probably taking them wrong if they aren't working for you like they used to.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Hey, quick question for you, what type of PCT would you run with andromass, cause ive seen people post a ton of different things?
I'm really not sure yet. I'm waiting on some logs to be completed. Most likely a SERM & the TRS. I say the TRS, but it could be anything along those terms. I'm a simple guy & the TRS is simple in my opinion.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Someone touched on this before. When a supp comes out, it seems like people love it, make gains, write about it, etc. Then you start hearing about "bunk batches", people report " it did nothing for them" etc.

I would LOVE to see some of these supps tested at release and then six months to a year later to see if the ingredients were still at 100% levels.

With no regulation comes " no accountability".

My two cents....

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I've tried a million different supps and I think all the prohormones are bull****. I usually weigh about 215 and 10% bf but had knee surgery a couple months back and have plateaued at 200 lbs. I want to weigh 225 lbs, and I run a 4000 calorie diet. What is the most legit, muscle building thing I can currently buy that isn't illegal and is still available? Besides creatine and protein people... somebody give me some hope here...
post your diet up ... i seriously doubt your eating 4000 cals...

ive seen people post sh*t like this up before... and then post their mens health diet....

there are PLENTY of "prohormones" out there that can HELP/hurt you...

superdrol is just as strong as it has always been.. i gained 20 lbs on dmz

i barely maintain at 4K cals. Head for 6 brah
you dont eat 4k cals either

im sick of people posting " my diet is perfect, and i cant gain weight"

your diet is NEVER perfect...

i bet the majority of your protien comes from shakes... not MEAT....

kill things in the woods/eat them.. you will gain weight ...

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
One thing you need to do before spending your money on ANYTHING is be honest with yourself. You said you are normally 215 lbs at 10% bf, well that my friend is fantastic for a natural guy!! You should be very proud of that. As someone who has run gear, peptides, GH, and various supplements for the past 12 years let me just say this..NOTHING, I REPEAT...NOTHING will be something you just run one time and retain it. There comes a point where you have to start shelling out a lot of $$$ on a pretty regular ****ing basis to maintain the type of size/definition you see in magazines or whoever it is you'd like to look like. I'm not talking about $50 on a little bottle of prohormones every few months, I'm talking a monthly expense equivelant to an expensive car payment on gear and supplements. And again, YOU DONT KEEP ****, YOU KEEP SPENDING TO RETAIN YOUR GAINS OR SPEND MORE TO GET MORE GAINS. Diet, hard work, OTC things, they only go so far. So dropping $$ on some new prohormone and getting a look your finally satisfied with, thats a nice little bull****, fairy tale dream. But I'm kicking you the reality of the ****, its a high cost every month to keep that look up. And often times, I'm not even talking about anything THAT MUCH MORE DRASTIC THAN YOUR STATS!! Maybe an extra 10 lbs of mass and 1-2% lower bf?

So with all of this in mind here is what I'd suggest; hard work in the gym, good diet, some vitamins, creatine, and protein. Save the rest of your money unless you feel like dumping a bunch every month into this

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
let me just add this to my above reply. I do drop a bunch every month into this, and I've accepted that. Not trying to sound hypocritical to you guys or anything

S.K

Awards
Cought in the Pro-Hormone Hyped? Dude your an idiot.
Sorry, I can easily gain 10-15lbs off of SD. And continue to gain on into my PCT.
You OBVIOUSLY ARE TAKING THEM WRONG.

Anyways I have onyl ran 1 PH cycle, and that was LG T stack, and it gave me 10lbs net result's, and that is the WEAKEST PH. Your diet, and workout is more than likely NOT on point.

PH's are pretty much weaker steroids, they will yield results.
YOu are obviously looking for a magic pill that will do all the work for you and make you jacked like Ronnie.... Sorry sir that does not exist, but good try though :D!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's a 4 week cycle, the TRS may be enough. A SERM is always a good option, though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But how do I avoid major fat % increase at that many cals? What should macros look like with that many cals?
if you are scared to gain any fat, its no wonder you have problems making gains

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cought in the Pro-Hormone Hyped? Dude your an idiot.
Sorry, I can easily gain 10-15lbs off of SD. And continue to gain on into my PCT.
You OBVIOUSLY ARE TAKING THEM WRONG.

Anyways I have onyl ran 1 PH cycle, and that was LG T stack, and it gave me 10lbs net result's, and that is the WEAKEST PH. Your diet, and workout is more than likely NOT on point.

PH's are pretty much weaker steroids, they will yield results.
YOu are obviously looking for a magic pill that will do all the work for you and make you jacked like Ronnie.... Sorry sir that does not exist, but good try though :D!
PH's are not weaker steroids dude. They convert to steroids

wow.

fail.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you are scared to gain any fat, its no wonder you have problems making gains
exactly....did you know when you have very low bf levels the body has a very hard time building muscle???

im talking about below 10% and it gets difficult to add muscle mass seriously....thats why when i cut, i cut HARD- right now im at about 12-13%

in 8 weeks i will be at 10 or 9% but when i bulk again, im going to allow for about 3-4% fat increase! its needed!

to an extent