what results could i expect ????

T

thebiggerpict

Awards
well background

when i was 13, i was 14 stone,, so 14stone at probly under 5 foot,, you can image,,

well im happy i was because i dont think i would have the passion of bodybuilding now if it was not 4 being so unhealthy and unhappy

i lost all the fat,,when i was 17 i was 10 stone at 5.11 ,, stick thin:(
i start lifting at 17,, i have been lifting and dieting very strict ever since,,
i have drank about twice in the last 2 years,,i dont eat junk,, maybe at my bday haha,,

well im 12,5 stone now, and abot 13-14percent bf max,,
i am not a hard gainer,, my lifts are like this
squat 200kg
deadlift 160kg
bench 100kg = 8 reps of each,, i hate 1 rep max

my diet is looks like this most days

11am- 1 scoop whey,,2 brown bread 40g peanut butter=cal-550 p-40 c-28 f-20
2pm- 40g whey 20g casein 5g creatine, large banana=cal350 p-50 c-30 f-0
4pm- 140g oats,6 eggs 2 yolks 1/2 tin tuna and peppers=cal 760 c85 p55 f-18
8pm- 2 breast chicken veg and 100g beans or= cal-330 p60 c-10 f-6
6 egg whites 2 yolks peppers and tuna =cal- 260 p-40 c-0 fat-12
12am- 60g casein + 40g peanut butter=cal 480 p-65 c-0 f-20

so on average cal-2500 p-270 c-150 fat-70

training like

day1-legs and forarms
day2- sholders and tris
day 3- rest
day 4- back and bic
day5-rest
day6- chest and tri
day 7 - abs calves and bic
day 8-rest

well i have started a cycle

1-12- 250mg test e mon-ther 500mg a week

i have nolva on hand
im going be using that also in pct

well with that information ,, do you think it would be relistic for me to think i could get to 8 percent bf and add about 7 pounds muscle on ths cycle,,
this is my 1st ever cycle,, thanks for any help

H

HeavyReps17

Awards
For the most part it sounds great, i would say only a few quick things to tweak. You don't have a meal listed for before 11 am, don't know if you just forgot to put that up or not but you need one if not two meals from when you wake to 11am. And i would bump your carbs up as well, after awhile you start to feel a little flat and low on energy if you deprive your body of carbs. Also i suggest eating red meat on the days you do back and legs.
As long as your serious with your diet which it sounds like you are and smash the weights hard, i don't think you'll have a problem gaining 15 pounds of lean mass. i would say try to get some HCG for a post as well, that will help keep your gains. As body fat goes, keep hitting the cardio and i've found it best to do cardio after my workouts, your body burns the most fat during this period and "high intensity interval training" works the best, sprints and etc. Good luck bro and let me know how its goes for you.
Heavy Reps......Out.

T

thebiggerpict

Awards
thanks 4 the reply man,, i am 2 weeks into my test e cycle,, i have a bodybuilder,,helping me out,,so that helps,,
i have done alot of research be4 i started a cycle,, thats why im doing test e only,, so i can see hoe i react to and sides,,
i have done 4 pins, 5th 2marrow,, i have gained 4 pounds,, with does not sound like alot,, but after 14 days not bad,,

i am very strict on my self, i like to be,,
so every night before i go bed i write down the next days meals,, and i weight everything(habbit)

im going to stick to my diet and see how it gets on ,, i may ajust after couple weeks if i need to,,
about pct,, should i stay at 2500calories or should i aim to take in maybe 3k,,,, to help prevent muscle loss,,,

ye 2marrow i have back ,, and i have 340g round steak in the fridge :)
my diet 2marrow looks like
2500cal 280g pro 140g carbs 80g fats

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
thanks 4 the reply man,, i am 2 weeks into my test e cycle,, i have a bodybuilder,,helping me out,,so that helps,,
i have done alot of research be4 i started a cycle,, thats why im doing test e only,, so i can see hoe i react to and sides,,
i have done 4 pins, 5th 2marrow,, i have gained 4 pounds,, with does not sound like alot,, but after 14 days not bad,,

i am very strict on my self, i like to be,,
so every night before i go bed i write down the next days meals,, and i weight everything(habbit)

im going to stick to my diet and see how it gets on ,, i may ajust after couple weeks if i need to,,
about pct,, should i stay at 2500calories or should i aim to take in maybe 3k,,,, to help prevent muscle loss,,,

ye 2marrow i have back ,, and i have 340g round steak in the fridge :)
my diet 2marrow looks like
2500cal 280g pro 140g carbs 80g fats

The best thing you could do is lower your calories slightly during your PCT because once your test levels drop back down you wont be burning fat at the same rate anymore. I would lower your cals by 500/day and cut your training time in half (at least until you are recovered)

T

thebiggerpict

Awards
thanks man,, i will do,, thanks 4 the helpful reply,, i was not sure ,, as never done,, a cycle be4,, thanks ill eat say 2000cal and,, 30min in gym then ,,

this is the 4 weeks of pct,,,
about the 2 weeks before pct i can still train 60min??
as test levels still be high ?
thanks

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
yea dude, I'd say 2 wks after your last shot start backing off on the frequency of your workouts

T

thebiggerpict

Awards
^^^ thanks,, will defo follow your advise thanks