Sore/Swollen Throat While Taking Clen

skeptical

Awards
I've been researching with 20 mcg's of Phoenix Labs Clen for the past three days, and my research animal seems to have developed a sore/swollen throat. Does anyone know if this is a common side effect of clen? Any suggestions on how to conteract the problem?

Thanks.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Never had that problem and I've used clen many many times.

skeptical

Awards
I'm similarly confused, I can't find it referenced anywhere as a side effect of clen. Perhaps a reaction to the PEG-400? Anybody heard of that happening?

MikeBU

Developing Meathead
Awards
I've been researching with 20 mcg's of Phoenix Labs Clen for the past three days, and my research animal seems to have developed a sore/swollen throat. Does anyone know if this is a common side effect of clen? Any suggestions on how to conteract the problem?

Thanks.
I've taken clen a couple times and I always seem to get a sore throat. It's definitely the clen because I have used 2 different companies stuff with similar side effects. Drink a lot of water and try to keep some water next to your bed and if you wake up drink some. That seems to help me out.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
One day while doing hang cleans, after I had finished my set, my throat almost completely closed up. I was wheezing for a good 3-4 minutes, struggling hard to get air in. I workout in a non-climate controlled gym and it was probably around 85-90 with 50%+ humidity in there. I was on 100mcg of clen that day. Also was cramping really badly that day. Dont know if it was clen related or not (could've been from the high intensity excersize and the heat/humidity) but thought I'd throw that out ther.

cobra1414

Awards
I get the sore throat on clen too bro. Got it right now in fact. As was said above, drink tons of water and it won't be too noticeable.

Better than a damn cold.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
lion dosesn't use peg .....I'm not sure about Phoenix