11-Sterone/Epistane/Tren Summer Cut/Recomp Cycle

Guy187

Awards
What do you guys think about this?

Epi: 0/0/40/40/40/40/40/40 ( Last 6 )
11-Sterone: 1050/1050/1050/1050/1050/1050/1050/1050 ( All 8 )
Tren: 0/0/60/60/60/60/60/60 ( Last 6 )

Yes very solid clomid/nolva pct, and yes very solid supports. Not first cycle at all. I have used Epi and Tren before also.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks is long and if you really want it to last 8 weeks, do 2 weeks at the end with out tren(i'm assuming the ph) and epi. I'm running something similar, epi, tren, 11kt spray and ec

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
6wks would be better. You don't have any hcg in there so stop at 6. I would also take HCGenerate the last 4wks to keep your friend working. Shutdown from tren isnt fun. But at least u know how to dose 11 oxo

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I don't even bother with epi under 50mg. But that's just me

What are your macro"s looking like?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well u want it to work ya know??? It's a great compound but it's weak. Similar to 11 oxo

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
nah i was commenting on that dosing. I've run epi tons of time and I get great results using it at 30mg. I ran it as high as 60 and it was miserable

Guy187

Awards
8 weeks is long and if you really want it to last 8 weeks, do 2 weeks at the end with out tren(i'm assuming the ph) and epi. I'm running something similar, epi, tren, 11kt spray and ec
I have ran tren and epi both at 40mg and tren at 90mg for 6 weeks, yes the ph. So I dont see a problem with running that exact cycle, stacked with 11-sterone at 1050. Reasoning?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i'm not sure how you want someone to respond to that. but yes, sure? I honestly cant remember what I ran 11 - oxo at before but IMO it seemed to lean me out better than this 11kt spray seems to be.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Reason, you dont need to run them much longer. Thats a strong cycle as is.

Running a oral meth 8wks is not a good idea either. Just make your PCT sick and the gains should still come. You already have tons of orals in there, give your liver a rest.

If you still want much punch add some test E and run it to 12wks bridging the orals.

If you want more get some Test E, T3, and Clen. Not sure how they will interact with the PH's becasue most people dont mix them so dont know what to telll you there.

GL

Guy187

Awards
See, that's what Im trying to ask what is so bad about it.

11-sterone at 1050 for 8 weeks is NON methyl.
Tren(ph/ds) at 60mg for the last 6 weeks is LOW dosed NON methyl.
Epi at 30-40mg for the last 6 weeks is MEDIUM dosed METHYL.

So, that's only 1 methyl for 6 weeks, stacked with 2 non methyls.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
this is basically the same cycle but without the tren and I just ran epi at 20-30mg and I took 1000mg of test cyp spread out over the first 2 weeks and I had HCG plus I started 11oxo at 400mg and went as high as 800mg (first time I ever used it)

My diet was basically starvation as much as I could handle (at least that's what low carbs and low calories feels to me anyway) and I did cardio for an hour 3-4x a week and lifted 3-4x a week

and it was pretty amazing for a mostly oral and low dose cycle, I probably cut off 1-2% bf without losing any mass. Almost didn't matter how little I ate, I couldn't lose muscle on that combo.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
regardless your doing a 8 wk oral, not a good idea with hcg or HCGenerate or maybe even some DAA

Your going to do what you want, Im not your mommy so just take what we have said into consideration.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
for clarification too, I got blood work done before and after my cycle, if you don't plan on doing this then a methyl cycle longer than 4-5 weeks is probably not a good idea. you can also have a great time cutting on just straight test cyp, hcg, arimidex and 11oxo without the toxicity issues

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
:yup:yeah a little to long:yup: