epi-bolan

taylorferg

Awards
ive been doing alot of research in the past 2 years to find a ph im willing to take. i know all risks/sides that are possible and to be honest very afraid of losing my libido :x. ive come to the decision im gonna take epi-bolan because after research ive learned epistane/epibolan/epithio/havoc and so on all have very little sides because its weak. where im gonna buy it the guy says i dont need a pct but i know hes a dumbass because you need to pct after almost everything.

the dosage is 15 mg 2a,31-epithio-17a-methyletiallocholanol

i have a bottle of kilo sports attack that i was thinking of using for my pct but i can barely find reviews on the stuff i know it was discontinued.

and a guy at my local ds nutrition reccomended arimedex. but arimedex is also epistane !

what would you reccomend as a pct for epi and what do you think i should dose myself at for a first timer. also if youve taken epi before what were your results and pros/cons.

so all togethor i plan on 30 day cycle with epi,pct, and while pct taking supps like fish oil,flax seed, trib.

taylorferg

Awards
oops also forgot my liver support cause ive herd alot of bad things about methyl products on the liver