When to dose supplements during SD cycle?

diegone

Awards
I have started my superdrol cycle today, I know when to dose some of the supplements but I'd like some extra information to do a successful cycle.

My stack is the following:

Pre-cycle (2 weeks before)
Liv 52

-On Cycle-
SD-Extreme (superdrol m-drol clone)
Organ Shield by Purus Labs - 2caps/day (60caps)
+ Organ Shield contains Milk Thistle, NAC, Saw Palmetto, ALA, Quercetin Dihydrate, Beta-Sitosterol, CoQ10.
Liv 52 (extra liver protection)
Hawthorne Berry (keep my BP low)
Niacin (lipids/cholesterol)
Milk Thistle (liver protection)
Red Yeast Rice (for lipids/cholesterol)
Fish Oil (so joints don't get as dry)
Multivitamin One-a-Day by CVS (vitamins)

I'll add Taurine to this cycle if I start feeling back pumps.

My question is when to dose this supplements?

I have read that Milk Thistle can influence on superdrol and make it less effective, I took superdrol about 2pm (3hrs before workout) and I took Milk Thistle at 9:30pm along with Organ Shield and many other supplements.

Do any of those other supplements affect the effects of superdrol? Or it doesnt matter when I take them? Please give me a example of the ideal timing you would use for each compound.

Right now I'm taking superdrol between 12-2pm along with Hawthorne Berry and Fish Oil, then later in the day (about 7hrs later) I take Organ Shield + Milk Thistle.

Thank you in advance!

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I have started my superdrol cycle today, I know when to dose some of the supplements but I'd like some extra information to do a successful cycle.

Liv 52

-On Cycle-
+ Organ Shield contains Milk Thistle, NAC, Saw Palmetto, ALA, Quercetin Dihydrate, Beta-Sitosterol, CoQ10.

I have read that Milk Thistle can influence on superdrol and make it less effective, I took superdrol about 2pm (3hrs before workout) and I took Milk Thistle at 9:30pm along with Organ Shield and many other supplements.

Do any of those other supplements affect the effects of superdrol? Or it doesnt matter when I take them? Please give me a example of the ideal timing you would use for each compound.

Right now I'm taking superdrol between 12-2pm along with Hawthorne Berry and Fish Oil, then later in the day (about 7hrs later) I take Organ Shield + Milk Thistle.

Thank you in advance!
Anything with milk thistle is gunna hurt your gains. It makes the liver get rid of the SD faster (thus making the ph less effective) and also blocks androgen receptors.

Im no expert, but this is what everyone on AM has said, as well as some outside research that i did.

Get N-acytel-Cysteine for liver, and phosphatidyl choline. I heard those are just as good for liver protection and wont hurt ur gains

I didn't see alotta gains when i was on milk thistle. I saw dramatic gains when i stopped taking milk thistle with my SD. I think you are good on everything else

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Anything with milk thistle is gunna hurt your gains. It makes the liver get rid of the SD faster (thus making the ph less effective) and also blocks androgen receptors.

Im no expert, but this is what everyone on AM has said, as well as some outside research that i did.

Get N-acytel-Cysteine for liver, and phosphatidyl choline. I heard those are just as good for liver protection and wont hurt ur gains

I didn't see alotta gains when i was on milk thistle. I saw dramatic gains when i stopped taking milk thistle with my SD. I think you are good on everything else
You should be dosaging the milk thistle more thru-out the day to keep your blood levels stable... Maybe 1 dose in the morning and another 7-8 hrs later due to its half life. And dose your Milk Thistle 4 hours after your last dose

diegone

Awards

Okay, I'll keep the milk thistle apart from the SD as much as I can, I really wanna do a safe cycle. Thanks!

You should be dosaging the milk thistle more thru-out the day to keep your blood levels stable... Maybe 1 dose in the morning and another 7-8 hrs later due to its half life. And dose your Milk Thistle 4 hours after your last dose
So you're saying I should dose Milk thistle in the AM (7-8am) and then SD at 1-2pm and finally Milk Thistle at night by 9-10pm?
Or just 4 hours apart? I heard you can take all your milk thistle before bed like 1000mg and that's it instead of throughout the day?

Thanks!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dose the SD 1st thing am and pre WO, take all support supps at least 4-5hrs later at night, pre bed, etc. That was they interfere with one another very slightly

diegone

Awards
dose the SD 1st thing am and pre WO, take all support supps at least 4-5hrs later at night, pre bed, etc. That was they interfere with one another very slightly
How long does SD stay in the system? Because sometimes I work out as early as 1pm and other times at 5-6pm I want the superdrol in my system while I'm working out.

I'm on week 1 so I'm taking 1 pill/day, next week I'll be bumping into 2 pills day so I can dose one in the AM (8-9am) and another by 3-4pm is that good?

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
How long does SD stay in the system? Because sometimes I work out as early as 1pm and other times at 5-6pm I want the superdrol in my system while I'm working out.

I'm on week 1 so I'm taking 1 pill/day, next week I'll be bumping into 2 pills day so I can dose one in the AM (8-9am) and another by 3-4pm is that good?
The half life is roughly 6-8 hours. I'd guess closer to 6-7.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
sorry meant the superdrol type-o

diegone

Awards
sorry meant the superdrol type-o
Okay, so the average half life of SD is 7 hours, for now I'm taking one pill at 12-2pm, once I start taking 2 pills I'll be taking one at 8am and another at 3pm, after 3pm I'll wait till 10pm for the milk thistle dose.

Basically spread SD doses 7 hours apart and take milk thistle at the end of the day pre-bed, you guys think that's good? Thanks!

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established

Liv 52

-On Cycle-

Thank you in advance!
Unfortunately, RYR's statin has been removed... possibly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_yeast_rice

I know its Wiki, but its a legit summary on the FDA and its stance on the statin. So, im not sure how effective it wil be

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
If MT blocks androgen receptors, wouldn't it hurt gains no matter when you take it? Like even when you are off cycle, you still need androgen receptors to see gains right?

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
If MT blocks androgen receptors, wouldn't it hurt gains no matter when you take it? Like even when you are off cycle, you still need androgen receptors to see gains right?
Yes, on or off cycle it's stupid to use. Especially when there is better liver protectant choices out there.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Yes, on or off cycle it's stupid to use. Especially when there is better liver protectant choices out there.
i dont understand why companies would continue to use MT as a liver protectant in cycle support supplements

diegone

Awards
Well I heard Milk Thistle is one of the most common and popular which almost everyone takes. So you guys would recommend me to not take Milk Thistle on cycle? Should I just leave it for during PCT or after PCT?

I have Liv. 52 and it has no milk thistle in it I guess I could do that on-cycle.

About the other products it's good to dose them anytime during the day? I usually take SDrol then 4 hours after I take all the other supps and then 8 hours after Sdrol I take the liver support ones, I'm on day 4 of Sdrol I'm gonna stop taking Milk Thistle for now then.

Thanks!

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Well I heard Milk Thistle is one of the most common and popular which almost everyone takes. So you guys would recommend me to not take Milk Thistle on cycle? Should I just leave it for during PCT or after PCT?

I have Liv. 52 and it has no milk thistle in it I guess I could do that on-cycle.

About the other products it's good to dose them anytime during the day? I usually take SDrol then 4 hours after I take all the other supps and then 8 hours after Sdrol I take the liver support ones, I'm on day 4 of Sdrol I'm gonna stop taking Milk Thistle for now then.

Thanks!
NAC + Vitamin C + NA-RALA = Ultimate liver protection.

I mean personally, I don't use support supplements and I'm fine. Bloodwork has proven this, I feel great, never had any problems. IMHO most of the "support supplements" are worthless. That's just my 2 cents though..

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards

Thanks!
Milk thistle blocks androgen receptors. androgen is key in muscle growth. even when you aren't on a prohormone. So, if you can get another liver supplement, do it unless you want your PH to be much less effective

diegone

Awards
NAC + Vitamin C + NA-RALA = Ultimate liver protection.

I mean personally, I don't use support supplements and I'm fine. Bloodwork has proven this, I feel great, never had any problems. IMHO most of the "support supplements" are worthless. That's just my 2 cents though..
Milk thistle blocks androgen receptors. androgen is key in muscle growth. even when you aren't on a prohormone. So, if you can get another liver supplement, do it unless you want your PH to be much less effective
Thank you for the answers. Milk Thistle definitely out of the cycle for now. I'm on day 6 of superdrol and only gained 2-3 lbs at max, I know it kicked in because I have increased acne, increased libido and strength, just not size (the one I'm looking for the most) so I'm gonna stick with Liver 52 + Vitamin C powder, I'll use the liver supps after PCT for detox/cleanse.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Thank you for the answers. Milk Thistle definitely out of the cycle for now. I'm on day 6 of superdrol and only gained 2-3 lbs at max, I know it kicked in because I have increased acne, increased libido and strength, just not size (the one I'm looking for the most) so I'm gonna stick with Liver 52 + Vitamin C powder, I'll use the liver supps after PCT for detox/cleanse.
this should be good. Honestly I went about two weeks to finish my cycle without any liver supp at all and i didn't see any sides.

in fact the only time i saw sides was week 3, while i was still taking milk thistle, and that side was lethargy and loss of appetite. I've heard those can be signs of liver problems. I know that wasn't the problem, so it was prolly just the Prohormone.

I know when I got off of the milk thistle though, my appetite shot up and my lethargy went away. probably coincidence, but i feel like the milk thistle prevented my PH from working correctly, while still allowing some side effects (lethargy) of the PH to have their effect. I'd rather have the side effects plus my gains, instead of side effects with little or no gains.

diegone

Awards
this should be good. Honestly I went about two weeks to finish my cycle without any liver supp at all and i didn't see any sides.

in fact the only time i saw sides was week 3, while i was still taking milk thistle, and that side was lethargy and loss of appetite. I've heard those can be signs of liver problems. I know that wasn't the problem, so it was prolly just the Prohormone.

I know when I got off of the milk thistle though, my appetite shot up and my lethargy went away. probably coincidence, but i feel like the milk thistle prevented my PH from working correctly, while still allowing some side effects (lethargy) of the PH to have their effect. I'd rather have the side effects plus my gains, instead of side effects with little or no gains.
Me too, I'd rather suffer the side effects and get better gains than not let the PH do full effect. I have stopped milk thistle 2 days ago, hopefully size will increase soon!