steroid reactions

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.9%

steroid reactions

What are the chances of getting gyno on a steroid cycle with good pct. Also how does the ......acne compare to prohormones? (whenever I'm on a prohormone cycle I break out all over my back and the on my face towards the end when I stop) I was curious becuase after the prohormone ban I was thinking about graduating to the real thing but I wanted to make the transition less obvious. Whenever I'm on a prohormone cycle people think I'm juicing. How much could first time users expect to gainand what compounds should they use ? ~thanks
    Last edited by jason112233; 07-12-2004 at 05:10 AM. Reason: spelling error

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65%

In reality, you are juicing when you're taking prohormones.

Research more before posting again.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.9%

?

Juicing when taking prohormones? So what your saying is that I should expect the same reaction to prohormones. I know that. I just need to know if the reaction will be worse? I dont see huge differences in sides when taking 300mg 1ad cycles or 900mg 1ad cycles. Alot of people start off doing prohormones than go to the real thing and I need their opinions.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.68%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

As for the gyno issue... It all depends on what your taking, and what your doing to combat the estrogen that is aromatized. (Or progesterone if your on something like tren). Most usually go with arimidex or Femera with real gear on cycle, and of course have the nolva handy. As for the acne... it is like any other hormonal inducing agent, MOST likely its gonna happen, I wouldnt say worse, cause everyone is different, But this can be fixed with some B Vitamin (Heavy Dose), or some Acutane.

Now everything I have said hear is RESEARCH I have done... everything you have asked is pretty much covered in great detail already on the thousands of posts in the Gear section. So you can get ALOT of different point of views from there.

Just remember... listen to your body.. that is all that needs to be done with this.

Adams
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.79%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You will probably react at the same level or higher to real gear than actual prohormones (4AD 1,4ad) that have to convert. Things like m1t or even 1-t are already steroidal, and then you just have the delivery. Reactions tend to go with dose that's bioavaliable. This is why starting with minimal doses is always reccomended. It's easy to add some more in if you don't see anything, but sometimes you can't back off fast enough when sides hit (like with a long ester (decanote etc)). My sides in all honesty were harder to live with on 1-t than anything else... I hate lethargy! It truly is all about listening to YOUR body. All you've done is 1-AD?

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.9%

no m1t and 1-t. Ok so i will listen to my body and if i start lactating i will wip out the nolva.ill look in the roid section if it makes you all feel better and sorry for the inconvenience.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.79%

I don't quite understand your last post...

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.68%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jason112233
    no m1t and 1-t. Ok so i will listen to my body and if i start lactating i will wip out the nolva.ill look in the roid section if it makes you all feel better and sorry for the inconvenience.
    Okay... I wans being an ass.. I was just telling you that there is hella information in there. And personally, I would get some Arimidex, or Femera for on cycle, and nolva, just in case gyno pops up.

Adams
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.18%

Jason, what he was telling you was to do some reading before you just jump to do something.. something that is always STRESSED here at AM..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-24-2007, 10:02 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 09:39 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 01:27 AM
  4. AP Sports- Boxer did not know he was taking steroids.
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:28 AM
  5. steroid board rules?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 08:17 PM