Anyone had issues with PP's website? Google warning

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I've visited earlier today directly, but i entered PP in google to check out the new offers and got a warning from google

Anyone else had this come up? or any infections popped up? Im going to do a full scan now

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've visited earlier today directly, but i entered PP in google to check out the new offers and got a warning from google

Anyone else had this come up? or any infections popped up? Im going to do a full scan now
its a false warning. You won't find any malware or hack on our site. Its a bug in googles detection software. Our site gets that message because we have the previous version of wordpress on our site, which we are upgrading now. Just happened to Fox news too.

-eric

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been having a problem with rewards points on the site. It says "redeem rewards points" at the bottom but there is nothing under it and you can't click on it. I chatted live with a guy from the site and he told me I do have reward points.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been having a problem with rewards points on the site. It says "redeem rewards points" at the bottom but there is nothing under it and you can't click on it. I chatted live with a guy from the site and he told me I do have reward points.

Reward points have been an on going problem for our technical department ever since our upgrade to our new accounting software. We are probably going to have to turn them off and rebuild the module. For now the guys can cash out your points and refunding you the difference.

-Eric

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like its time to cash in the Reward Points and take advantage of the Pre-sale on Andromass.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
don't get too ahead of yourself...............................................................................
'"Sounds like its time to cash in the Reward Points and take advantage of the Pre-sale on Andromass."

cause it's not happening