Havoc Pct Help

Nattylifter

Awards
Havoc PCT?
So im new to the thread but i have over 100 hours logged on a Havoc cycle. I am just looking for advice and was wondering if anyone could help me. Im 21 i weigh 177.4 pounds i eat for 185 and train hard. Ive never used a PH or anything else b4. I have a friend who took Havoc a year ago with Liv 52 and didnot pct. a year later still no gyno or nething wrong.
preload milk thistle then
I plan on running Havoc for 4 weeks 20,30,30,40 or just 30 with AI's cycle support orange i dont know how to dose it.
then PCT
AI's post cycle support 120 pills
cycle support still and that is my stack i have bought. IS this enough? i dont want to run a SERM bcuz im becoming a cop and when polygraphed i'd rather not say yes i have bought and consumed illegal controlled substances. i also have cellucor p6 natty t booster? i have yet to use if this would be helpful in pct. IS the post cycle support enough? thanks for any and all help. If havoc is an Ai I dont need an Ai during pct right my estrogen should be suppressed by havoc. Then just the t booster pcs? Idk all these opinions floating around and no real def answer besides "get a serm"

oxman67

Awards
The ingredient in havoc is illegal. So don't worry about the SERM.

SlyCamaro

Awards
I used reversitol/activate extreme and creatine stack for my PCT off H drol, it worked great for me. I did 6 weeks at 50mg's and was shut down by the 5th week, I was feeling good in the first week of PCT. Personally I dont think you should even do a PH right now, your to young.

Nattylifter

Awards
I used reversitol/activate extreme and creatine stack for my PCT off H drol, it worked great for me. I did 6 weeks at 50mg's and was shut down by the 5th week, I was feeling good in the first week of PCT. Personally I dont think you should even do a PH right now, your to young.
Sly: thanks man, i was thinking of using Reversitol but i cant find any for sale. I saw where Crowler in a forum from like 4 years ago said PCS was specifically for Epistane/Havoc. I have been doing my research since i was 18 to make sure i have everything in line. If i decide not to do it i can sell the stack on Ebay and make my money back im sure.

oxman67

Awards
O... I thought it was illegal when it was banned? Guess not...

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Look into sustain alpha and the TRS by Primordial Performance. That is what I plan on using for my havoc cycle coming up in May. I plan on becoming a cop as well and don't want to use a SERM.