Hey guys Keto Clen

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Im using clen and prop and cutting very well (Pics posted in the pic section)

Anyways i cant deal with these ****ing headaches every morning lol.

I heard keto is useful for this.

Good NEWS my hair is not falling out anymore and its very much noticabley thicker much thicker. So it seems i got lucky and got regrowth and not shedding any hair on test so lucky me.

Anywho will keto cause hair loss lol. Just cautious..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keto won't do anything to cause hairloss.

However, be cautious of clen on a keto diet. I've done it and it's not pleasant. Have plenty of extra potassium caps to take, drink tons of water, and pray you don't get body cramps.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive gotten the cramps, they are no joke.
The worst ones I dealt with were in the arch of my foot. I'd particularly fight them post-workout (trying to hit the tanning bed usually didn't happen) and when I'd go to bed. I'd have to get up, walk around on it to put pressure on it to get rid of it.

But the potassium will help some. Any type of zero-calorie electrolyte drinks will help, also.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
The worst ones I dealt with were in the arch of my foot. I'd particularly fight them post-workout (trying to hit the tanning bed usually didn't happen) and when I'd go to bed. I'd have to get up, walk around on it to put pressure on it to get rid of it.

But the potassium will help some. Any type of zero-calorie electrolyte drinks will help, also.
Im just freaked about hairloss cuz after dbol that **** was wack!! lol. And now its grown back and looks good and i dont need clen OR keto causing hair loss cuz my test dose isnt. lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keto won't cause hair loss. Keto is a rough diet, but the only one that I saw instant results with.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and u jus ttook 1mg every night before bed?
I thought you were referring to a ketogenic diet; not ketofen. I've never used ketofen, I just used benadryl during off-weeks, but it shouldn't cause any hairloss, either (someone else with a better knowledge of it can weigh in, but I'm pretty certain it does nothing of the such).

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I thought you were referring to a ketogenic diet; not ketofen. I've never used ketofen, I just used benadryl during off-weeks, but it shouldn't cause any hairloss, either (someone else with a better knowledge of it can weigh in, but I'm pretty certain it does nothing of the such).
It's pretty potent....if you dose it, I'd do it a few hours before going to bed. There have been times where I dosed it right before bed and felt funky in the morning. Like a benadryl hangover.....lingering drowsiness/drunk feeling.

This stuff will make you drowsy.