Awards
  • Established
Any insight on your first cycle?(gains,sides,etc).:439:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dianabol..gained 25 pounds, bench went from 225 for 1 rep to 275 for 3 reps.. I felt like a God... LOL

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Dianabol..gained 25 pounds, bench went from 225 for 1 rep to 275 for 3 reps.. I felt like a God... LOL
how much of that did you keep after pct?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much of that did you keep after pct?
Believe it or not, without any notion of pct I kept a good 10 solid pounds.( I just kept eating and eating, it was all about bulking back then.) I'm sure a good portion of those 25 pounds were water, but i still came out ahead. I also lost a little strength but still remained stronger than before i cycled.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I ran M-Drol @ 20mg for 5 weeks. I gained 16 lbs, kept 13 of them after a clomid pct @ 75/75/50. :)

Had no negative side effects really... Libido was still there, acne actually was going away... No back pumps or calve pumps. I had high blood pressure and that's about it for negatives.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Gained 25lbs bold-hdrol bridge
shot up in strength you know what they say nothin like ur first cycle

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
HA,seems like NOBODY ran a PCT(or a good one at that)for there first cycle.Kinda off the subject,i was gonna be running Spawn,but the site that had it just discontinued it,now people recommend two alternatives.Epivol or Alpha-E.Cant find **** on either one,any knowledge?Alpha-E is dosed the highest i believe,and is cheaper?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was the stupidest decision I ever made. chose the 3 strongest phs lol! Rage RV5 Phera,Superdrol,Halo. Gained 17lbs. keep 15 of it.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
HA,seems like NOBODY ran a PCT(or a good one at that)for there first cycle.Kinda off the subject,i was gonna be running Spawn,but the site that had just discontinued it,now people recommend two alternatives.Epivol or Alpha-E.Cant find **** on either one,any knowledge?Alpha-E is dosed the highest i believe,and is cheaper?
Lol, my pct was just fine... I had a natural test booster as well, but yeah the clomid did it's job. :D

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was the stupidest decision I ever made. chose the 3 strongest phs lol! Rage RV5 Phera,Superdrol,Halo. Gained 17lbs. keep 15 of it.
PCT?Support Supps?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
HA,seems like NOBODY ran a PCT(or a good one at that)for there first cycle.Kinda off the subject,i was gonna be running Spawn,but the site that had it just discontinued it,now people recommend two alternatives.Epivol or Alpha-E.Cant find **** on either one,any knowledge?Alpha-E is dosed the highest i believe,and is cheaper?
spawn contains Pro-Deinolone & Epistane. I think at 15mg:8mg ratio. All you have to do is stack those two accordingly.

Spawn is just a brand. and it was banned a while back.