Starting a new cycle 1 month after pct

placebo2

Awards
Who here has done this and how did it go for you? I just finished pct for an hdrol/11oxo cycle last week and I am going to get bloodwork tomorrow. If everything looks ok then I plan on starting this cycle May 1st

I plan on running the following

Dzine 30/30/30/30
M-lmg 75/75/75/75
Stano 450/450/450/450

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
why would you want to put your body through that amount of stress? why do you need to start a month early? its not worth it. it wont kill you to wait a month for everything to recover properly.

placebo2

Awards
^^^I want to start early because my training partner is leaving for the summer in the beginning of June...I plan on taking a loooong time off though after this...going to run m-drol next January with a buddy.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean if the blood work says you are a healthy normal person with everything all good then I don't see why you shouldn't

but I doubt the blood work will come good cuz one month is not enough

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I mean if the blood work says you are a healthy normal person with everything all good then I don't see why you shouldn't

but I doubt the blood work will come good cuz one month is not enough

Agreed with mark rullez. But yes If its normal go all out brotha. Seems like a clean cycle. Maybe throw in some formestane ;)

placebo2

Awards
^^^^Thanks guys...My last cycle was a 6 week hdrol/11oxo stack with nolva pct of course. Curious about what my bloodwork will look like haha

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
^^^^Thanks guys...My last cycle was a 6 week hdrol/11oxo stack with nolva pct of course. Curious about what my bloodwork will look like haha

What dosage were you running the halo at ?

placebo2

Awards
75/75/75/75/75/100

Can't wait to run a real bulking cycle...I had good recomp with hdrol but wasn't really able to all out bulk...started putting on fat when I tried to up cals further.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait a minute, Is that one month break included with your PCT or 1 month PCT and 1 month break on top ?

That's a high dose and a long time... I don't think you are gonna recover mate

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
huh, alrite man keep us posted here with your blood work

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i know that this isn't even close to what you're talking about doing...but i've got a friend who is a junior in college. he's been cycling since his sophomore year and has gone from cycle to pct and jumped back on pretty much the whole 2 years. he just had a stroke and, luckily temporarily, lost all control of the right side of his body. at 20 years old.

i know that you're not advocating anything like that lol, but just knowing that guy and seeing it happen to him has made me infinitely more cautious in my approach to hormonals and in my wait time in between cycles. IMO, just because your bloods are back to healthy levels doesn't necessarily mean you should jump on cycle again. wouldn't you wanna give your body a decent amount of time having healthy levels of everything before you tip them all over the place again? just food for thought...not criticizing your plans man.

placebo2

Awards
^^^Wow dude that's crazy...Is he ok now? I understand that taking more time would be optimal but this will be the only time I do this, for sure too because I know people just say that. I'm going to add a lot to my pct as well

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
yeah he's actually doing fine now. nobody can tell you what to do you know? you've gotta do what you feel is best for you. Good luck with your cycle too man...i'm kinda interested in it lol.

placebo2

Awards
Ya dude this stack is becoming very popular and I'm really excited for it...a few guys told me it was the best stack they had done. I'm keeping it to four weeks though since I'm not taking much of a break

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so what happened to the blood results MATE ?

placebo2

Awards
^^^going to have to wait a few days for the results brotha

steppinRazor

Awards
Very interested in this.. I ran an epi and superdrol stack and amcurrently on pct was thinking about running another superdrol with hdrol stack here in june.. that would be just over a month after I finnish pct.. might even waait six weeks after pct.. keep us posted. Do you plan to log this?

And sorry to high-jack but are my results on this stack gonna be weak since I just ran superdrol?

placebo2

Awards
Very interested in this.. I ran an epi and superdrol stack and amcurrently on pct was thinking about running another superdrol with hdrol stack here in june.. that would be just over a month after I finnish pct.. might even waait six weeks after pct.. keep us posted. Do you plan to log this?

And sorry to high-jack but are my results on this stack gonna be weak since I just ran superdrol?
Probabily not going to log it but I can give updates...I'm really not sure if running the same compound gives diminishing gains for sure, but I can say that my second hdrol run was nothing compared to my first one (although the first hdrol one was also my first cyle) Not going to run it again, I know that...The only reason I'm even going to start this next cycle is because I was so disappointed with my gains in the last run

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
It would probably be best to give your body a rest, but I doubt it'll be that big of a deal.

I ran a 4 weeks cycle, with a 4 week PCT, and I'm running a cycle 4 weeks after the end of my PCT.

Should be good times. :D

placebo2

Awards
It would probably be best to give your body a rest, but I doubt it'll be that big of a deal.

I ran a 4 weeks cycle, with a 4 week PCT, and I'm running a cycle 4 weeks after the end of my PCT.

Should be good times. :D
Nice..ya I don't think it's that big of a deal as long as it doesn't become a habit:yup: I wouldn't exactly go around recommending it though haha

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is bad info and broscience running rampant in this thread.

Abuse of these compounds and complete disregard for ones health is why things are getting taken away and banned

AwfullyAmazin

Awards

Abuse of these compounds and complete disregard for ones health is why things are getting taken away and banned
Yeah 'cause I'm sure running a short cycle, follow by a short PCT and short break off everything, then starting another cycle is so bad...

Go for the guys who run **** like Monsterplexx @ 3 caps a day for 4 weeks. (I know someone who did this, lol.)

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Not if you do a blood work and everything is in a good shape !

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I ran a methadrol extreme cycle just about a month after pct was finished with an mdrol cycle. All went well but I am curious to see how the gains would have been if I would have waited

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not if you do a blood work and everything is in a good shape !

Arterial plaque does not show up in bloodwork....among other things.
Your heart is nothing to mess around with

placebo2

Awards
I ran a methadrol extreme cycle just about a month after pct was finished with an mdrol cycle. All went well but I am curious to see how the gains would have been if I would have waited
What were your gains with methadrol extreme?

placebo2

Awards
Just got bloodwork back...everything was in range and test was 846 one week after pct!

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Just got bloodwork back...everything was in range and test was 846 one week after pct!
That's really great! What was your PCT like? I'm getting my bloodwork done 1 week after PCT as well. :D

placebo2

Awards
That's really great! What was your PCT like? I'm getting my bloodwork done 1 week after PCT as well. :D
It was

Nolva 30/20/20/10
LeanXtreme 3/3/3/3
Cycle assist for the first week and liv 52 throughout, fish oil + creatine

I'm using torem next time though because nolva kills my libido

placebo2

Awards
Btw I started the cycle:11:

Thinking about adding 10mg of mdrol to the mix but not sure

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i know that this isn't even close to what you're talking about doing...but i've got a friend who is a junior in college. he's been cycling since his sophomore year and has gone from cycle to pct and jumped back on pretty much the whole 2 years. he just had a stroke and, luckily temporarily, lost all control of the right side of his body. at 20 years old.

i know that you're not advocating anything like that lol, but just knowing that guy and seeing it happen to him has made me infinitely more cautious in my approach to hormonals and in my wait time in between cycles. IMO, just because your bloods are back to healthy levels doesn't necessarily mean you should jump on cycle again. wouldn't you wanna give your body a decent amount of time having healthy levels of everything before you tip them all over the place again? just food for thought...not criticizing your plans man.
out of curiosity, do you know what compounds he used? any of the compounds he used?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, you recovered fast so yea no problem running another cycle

placebo2

Awards
Damn, you recovered fast so yea no problem running another cycle
Ya the test was probabily still elevated from the nolva in my system but I went ahead and started...probabily not the best decision but I wont be doing it again...

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Ya the test was probabily still elevated from the nolva in my system but I went ahead and started...probabily not the best decision but I wont be doing it again...
Yeah don't get too excessive doing stuff like that. Once in a great while won't hurt ya' too much. But I mean with orals specifically, they stress your liver, so I probably wouldn't want that constant stress on it. I plan on running another cycle soon real close to my other, it happens. :p

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The liver stress is way too overrated lol ! Liver heals/recovers itself. Nolvadex is toxic also and women run them for YEARSSSSSSS !!!

Run these thru out the year

Fish oil 5gs
Hawthorne 500mgs
Coq10 200mgs
Milk Thistle 1g

They do wonders, take some antioxidants too

placebo2

Awards
The liver stress is way too overrated lol ! Liver heals/recovers itself. Nolvadex is toxic also and women run them for YEARSSSSSSS !!!

Run these thru out the year

Fish oil 5gs
Hawthorne 500mgs
Coq10 200mgs
Milk Thistle 1g

They do wonders, take some antioxidants too
Ya I take fish oil and liv 52 year round...I went and picked up a copy of bloodwork and it was almost perfect...Hdl was lower than usual but still in range

placebo2

Awards
:firedevil:Day 10...+4 lbs strength/aggression is going up, I have a log on phf