Dbol/SD cycle

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I want to run 30mg of Dbol a day for 2-3 weeks, then add 10mg of superdrol for a week, then stop the Dbol and continue at 30 mg a day of SD for another 2-4 weeks in order to try and keep some of the dbol gains.

I know this would be taxing on the liver, but I would obviously be taking plenty of liver supps before, during, and after this cycle, as well as have a SERM on hand during the cycle in case of gyno.

The SD clone is methastadrol, it is weaker than traditional SD, if that makes any difference on the possible liver problems.

I know Dbol is usually used with injectables, but that isn't currently an option for me and I really want to try Dbol, so I'm just exploring any other options to add to a Dbol cycle

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
No offense not bashing but this is a stupid ass cycle. You doing so much dmge to your liver then needed, with two of the most toxic orals out there. Imo you would be better off just running one or the other in your situation.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
No offense not bashing but this is a stupid ass cycle. You doing so much dmge to your liver then needed, with two of the most toxic orals out there. Imo you would be better off just running one or the other in your situation.
I agree. Just run dbol for 6 weeks.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
No offense taken, thats why I posted this cuz i need some more opinions. I got the idea for that from sum1 on here so I'm seeing what other people think.

What about running a transdermal like Trenazone with the dbol?

I would have no problem running the Dbol on its own, except that Iv heard you lose all the gains once you are off it cuz its all wet gains

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
No offense taken, thats why I posted this cuz i need some more opinions. I got the idea for that from sum1 on here so I'm seeing what other people think.

What about running a transdermal like Trenazone with the dbol?

I would have no problem running the Dbol on its own, except that Iv heard you lose all the gains once you are off it cuz its all wet gains
Then why run dbol ? Truth I only find running Dbol worth it to kickstart a AA cycle, anything else its useless because it retains so much damn wanter you look like the damn michilin man when your on it. I think youd be better off running something like Superdrol/ Non-methylated, Maybe something like Max-LMG or yes you could run the transdermal Trenazone, But I havent heard to much possitive feedback on that yet. Save your D-bol for a kickstart where it would be more appreciative then to run just solo.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Then why run dbol ? Truth I only find running Dbol worth it to kickstart a AA cycle, anything else its useless because it retains so much damn wanter you look like the damn michilin man when your on it. I think youd be better off running something like Superdrol/ Non-methylated, Maybe something like Max-LMG or yes you could run the transdermal Trenazone, But I havent heard to much possitive feedback on that yet.
I know many who have ran dbol only and gained 20-25lbs and kept half of it.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
as ive said... No need to run those two together. Its the same as Sd both toxic ass steroids. Keep it simple bro. run one or the other. I think you'd get better gains from superdrol depending on the quality of the product. M1t just made me lethargic as ****.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
as ive said... No need to run those two together. Its the same as Sd both toxic ass steroids. Keep it simple bro. run one or the other. I think you'd get better gains from superdrol depending on the quality of the product. M1t just made me lethargic as ****.
Oh i meant just the M1t by itself instead of Dbol by itself.

I've already got more of the SD clone that I just finished a cycle on a few days ago, and it worked pretty well by itself.

Maybe I should just find something non-methylated to stack with the SD instead of pushing it with something I havent tried yet. Dbol just sounds fun as hell cuz of the crazy quick gains lol

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
if you have access to AAS and want to get huge then why arent you running deca or test enanthate?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
if you have access to AAS and want to get huge then why arent you running deca or test enanthate?
when were you planning on your next cycle ? Since you were just recently done with your last ? And never take advice as running test/deca for your first AA cycle

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Injectables arent an option for me right now, as I may soon be living with a couple people that would freak out if they found a needle or saw me injecting. With orals i can just hide the bottle amidst my normal vitamins and no one knows any different

otherwise I would have no problem using injectables as they are safer and more likely to produce lasting gains

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Injectables arent an option for me right now, as I may soon be living with a couple people that would freak out if they found a needle or saw me injecting. With orals i can just hide the bottle amidst my normal vitamins and no one knows any different

otherwise I would have no problem using injectables as they are safer and more likely to produce lasting gains
You could get just as well gains with most orals as you can with injects. Just alot harder to keep them, The reason why is because you get gains so fast with orals thats its alot harder for your body to adapt to those gains, As with an AA your gain gradually over a period of time making it easier to keep gains.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
when were you planning on your next cycle ? Since you were just recently done with your last ? And never take advice as running test/deca for your first AA cycle
it will be in a couple of months or more. I just started my PCT, and heard I should wait at least a month after my PCT has ended before running anything else. my cycle lasted about 4 1/2 weeks.

iv been doing some research, and alot of people have said they have done a Dbol only cycle and kept alot of gains. I also saw alot that said they lost alot of gains. I guess maybe it depends on the person.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
i havent ran a cycle yet. my first cycle is gonna be just straight epi 15/30/30/45.im starting next friday. my post was a question for the OP. i was saying since he has access to dbol and wants to get huge (obviously by him saying he wants to stack dbol and SD) he should do deca or test E because they are really good for bulking. i would never run deca for a first cycle, maybe test E if i had access to it.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
i havent ran a cycle yet. my first cycle is gonna be just straight epi 15/30/30/45.im starting next friday. my post was a question for the OP. i was saying since he has access to dbol and wants to get huge (obviously by him saying he wants to stack dbol and SD) he should do deca or test E because they are really good for bulking. i would never run deca for a first cycle, maybe test E if i had access to it.
lol, as i said, injectables arent an option for me at this time, otherwise id be down

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
lol, as i said, injectables arent an option for me at this time, otherwise id be down
Save the dbol brotha. Trust me its a bigwet gainer, You would be better off. Now if you wanted to run dbol try it with a less harsh ph non methylated

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Save the dbol brotha. Trust me its a bigwet gainer, You would be better off. Now if you wanted to run dbol try it with a less harsh ph non methylated
I hav a bottle of SD. What is a good non-methyl that I could stack with Sd other than Max LMG? I know LMG would be good (at least that wat iv heard), but I dont know any other non-methyls that have a good reputation

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I hav a bottle of SD. What is a good non-methyl that I could stack with Sd other than Max LMG? I know LMG would be good (at least that wat iv heard), but I dont know any other non-methyls that have a good reputation
You could run a low dose of tren along with it. maybe bring the dbol in with the last few weeks since dbol takes 2 week to start working Id do something like :
Tren: 60/60/90/90/90
Dbol: 00/00/40/40/40

Would be a pretty cool cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why not max lmg?

You could run a low dose of tren along with it. maybe bring the dbol in with the last few weeks since dbol takes 2 week to start working Id do something like :

but tren is illegal and a pain to find now.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards

Isn't Tren a methylated compound though? Wouldn't Tren and Dbol tax my liver just as bad as SD and Dbol since they are all methyls?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Tren a methylated compound though? Wouldn't Tren and Dbol tax my liver just as bad as SD and Dbol since they are all methyls?
Tren is not methylated , And no its nowhere near as harsh as dbol/superdrol would be.