11 oxo bridge

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I picked up two 10g containers of bulk 11 oxo. Im planning to run it at a gram a day for 20 days following the end of my hdrol cycle (50/75/75/75/75/75). After the 20 days of 11 oxo I would go into nolva PCT at 20/20/10/10.

Is 1000mg of 11 oxo too much for the bridge or will it be okay?

Anyone have any feed back on use of the bridge method?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
''Standard
Week 1 - 6: Steroids (or prohormones) of choice
Week 7 -9: 6 capsules 11 OXO daily (3 capsules twice a day with meals)
Week 10 -13: Post Cycle Therapy of choice ''

''ARE YOU GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR CYCLE??

By Patrick Arnold '' however, not sure of the dosing of each cap

and i've also bought 11oxo with this in mind... but i couldnt find any real world reviews/logs and so i've decided to run 11oxo solo instead.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
''Standard
Week 1 - 6: Steroids (or prohormones) of choice
Week 7 -9: 6 capsules 11 OXO daily (3 capsules twice a day with meals)
Week 10 -13: Post Cycle Therapy of choice ''

''ARE YOU GETTING THE MOST FROM YOUR CYCLE??

By Patrick Arnold '' however, not sure of the dosing of each cap

and i've also bought 11oxo with this in mind... but i couldnt find any real world reviews/logs and so i've decided to run 11oxo solo instead.
3 caps twice a day would be only 450mgs (75 x 6), which for 11 oxo seems like a low dose. Maybe the idea is too take it low so their is partial HPTA recovery? On the other hand I have heard great things about high does 11 oxo, hence why I wanted to run it at a 1 gram per day. I could save it and run it solo, need to learn more.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Bro, I have done several cycles with the 11-oxo bridge and I ran it four 21 days at 6 caps a day, 3 am and 3 pm. I loved that stuff. Its getting harder to find it now, I used CEL 11 sterone last time around..I am curious how the bulk powder is..SJ

I should have added a little more. I always used it as a bridge into pCT

weeks 1 to 6 Helladrol
weeks 7 to 9 11 oxo or 11 sterone
weeks 10 to 13 PCT.

Awesome vascularity with 11 oxo

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Bro, I have done several cycles with the 11-oxo bridge and I ran it four 21 days at 6 caps a day, 3 am and 3 pm. I loved that stuff. Its getting harder to find it now, I used CEL 11 sterone last time around..I am curious how the bulk powder is..SJ
What impact on keepings gains, and recovery did the bridge make?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
What impact on keepings gains, and recovery did the bridge make?
Bro, being honest, all it did was delay the inevitable. ie, it prolonged my gains. When I switched from, for example helladrol, to the 11 oxo, I lost a couple of pounds, but it was evident it was water, as I was way vascular and had good pumps. Then I would do my normal PCT and it would be the same old thing with the entire cycle, ie, two stps foward and one step back.

I was also able to maintain my strength for the three weeks of 11 oxo and it seemed to help me keep it longer into PCT.

Hope this helps..SJ

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback, if only there was a magic pill that meant we kept 100% of the gains made on cycle, including the improvement in even the look of the muscles.

EArch

Awards
  • Established

I should have added a little more. I always used it as a bridge into pCT

weeks 1 to 6 Helladrol
weeks 7 to 9 11 oxo or 11 sterone
weeks 10 to 13 PCT.

Awesome vascularity with 11 oxo
Hey man thanks so much for the feedback really helpful in my planning, plus great to hear from some one who has done it. Let me ask you, given the opportunity to bridge 11-oxo into PCT for 3 weeks at a gram a day, would you? Goes for anyone

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Hey man thanks so much for the feedback really helpful in my planning, plus great to hear from some one who has done it. Let me ask you, given the opportunity to bridge 11-oxo into PCT for 3 weeks at a gram a day, would you? Goes for anyone
If were going to do a bridge to 11-oxo, I would do at least a gram, it so weak and it is not anabolic at low doses, if you are going to delay your pct run this stuff high and make the most of it to solidify those quick gains from the more powerful methyl

Otherwise just skip this and run pct after your cycle is done

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Stack them. Lower the dose of 11 a bit and run it longer

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
If were going to do a bridge to 11-oxo, I would do at least a gram, it so weak and it is not anabolic at low doses, if you are going to delay your pct run this stuff high and make the most of it to solidify those quick gains from the more powerful methyl

Otherwise just skip this and run pct after your cycle is done
ooo going against the bibical advise from PA??? ooooo

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
ooo going against the bibical advise from PA??? ooooo
Haha, go ask him yourself in the epharm section, the 11-oxo bridge is a good idea, but 95% of the effectiveness of 11-oxo is cortisol control with very mild if any anabolic capability

I think may say you do the bridge but don't need to

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established

No, I would not do that. No need to. I had great results every single time I did this at 6 caps a day, split 3 and 3. I have also trained other weighlifters in this supplementation and they all had great results at 6 caps per day. I was on a high calorie diet the last time I ran this and I still had amazing results, ie, awesome vascualrity and pumps etc..Keep it at six..SJ

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking maybe I will just add the two containers of bulk 11oxo to my stash and go right into a normal SERM PCT. Although the idea of a gram of 11 oxo for 3 weeks remains attractive to me.

I'd be afraid of losing gains from the hdrol for some reason on anything less than 750mgs of 11 oxo, this is unfounded broscience from my part but thats just how im thinking right now.

still running it the equivalent of 6 caps (450mgs or so) is still a option I will consider.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking maybe I will just add the two containers of bulk 11oxo to my stash and go right into a normal SERM PCT. Although the idea of a gram of 11 oxo for 3 weeks remains attractive to me.

I'd be afraid of losing gains from the hdrol for some reason on anything less than 750mgs of 11 oxo, this is unfounded broscience from my part but thats just how im thinking right now.

still running it the equivalent of 6 caps (450mgs or so) is still a option I will consider.
the 11oxo bridge sounds a little brosciencey to me in general. somehow you're on a substance that allows partial HPTA recovery but strong enough to maintain muscle gains? sounds too perfect.