5aa vs M5aa question

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about taking m5aa or 5aa (in a transdermal) for the last 2 weeks of my cycle, for some extra strength and hardness. I would not be taking it every day, just on days that I work out. Would this be benificial? I would rather take the transdermal, becuase I dont want to stress my liver, so If I could get the same effects from a trans that I would with the 17aa 5aa Then I woulf go with the trans. Then only thing I am concerned about is the transdermal not working quick enough to take effect on a workout day, requireing me to take it every day for 2 weeks, as opposed to the oral, where I could take it before my workout. I would be taking it 6 times altogether (6 workouts in 2 weeks)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about taking m5aa or 5aa (in a transdermal) for the last 2 weeks of my cycle, for some extra strength and hardness. I would not be taking it every day, just on days that I work out. Would this be benificial? I would rather take the transdermal, becuase I dont want to stress my liver, so If I could get the same effects from a trans that I would with the 17aa 5aa Then I woulf go with the trans. Then only thing I am concerned about is the transdermal not working quick enough to take effect on a workout day, requireing me to take it every day for 2 weeks, as opposed to the oral, where I could take it before my workout. I would be taking it 6 times altogether (6 workouts in 2 weeks)
What's up G, these particular compounds are very effective just on w/o days. In fact, you probably don't want to use it everyday cause the sides would get heavy. The 5aa is not hard on the liver. I use trans 1 to 2 hr before w/o on forearms cause the skin is thinner and it works fast.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Apologize if I'm walking on your thread, Grant.

D,

What do you think an effective transdermal doseage range would be for me, a 210 pounder? and how long do you believe the effects last for you after application?
RD, I'm usually so wired after a w/o that I have to use a sedative to sleep that night, so I suspect the peak effect lasts a good 4 to 6 hr, but trans delivery trails off slowly so levels stay pretty high. But, using a 'thin' area and sweating some off shifts the effects to the shorter end I'm sure. That's perfect for a w/o IMO. I use a test/4-ad combo so I can't speak for doses on the 5aa, but 5aa would probably be the best pre w/o one could use. Just experiment w/ dose till it feels right. I use a 5% solution w/ 8 squirts (~2ml each) so about 80mg total. It really depends on how good your carrier is.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Tejas. Austin?, I had good times there, I miss it.

Sounds perfect for me, I also want to do 5aa pre-workout on a M4OHN/1-T cycle, but I'm not comfortable with doing two Methyls at the same time.
I'm a bit further south. Se habla espanol? But I remember good times in Austin too, 6'th street on halloween for sure! I'm taking the same stack (m4ohn/1-test) right now. Don't worry about adding the 5aa because it's only on w/o days, has a short half live, and is not methylated. The M5aa is the methylated version.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I know I have posted this all over this site but I am a firm believer in 5aa cyp over M5aa. I will tell ya right now that if you run 600mgs/week of 5aa cyp you will like the end result....no questions asked!

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The transdermal will not work quick enough and it will not be the same as m5aa...m5aa will only cause real stregnth and hardness if taken everyday for a sontiuos period,2-4weeks. Take preworkout only gives a mental boost in the gym, but not strength.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Juiceman is talking about injecting 600mg each week, right?