5aa vs M5aa question - AnabolicMinds.com

5aa vs M5aa question

1. Registered User

5aa vs M5aa question

I am thinking about taking m5aa or 5aa (in a transdermal) for the last 2 weeks of my cycle, for some extra strength and hardness. I would not be taking it every day, just on days that I work out. Would this be benificial? I would rather take the transdermal, becuase I dont want to stress my liver, so If I could get the same effects from a trans that I would with the 17aa 5aa Then I woulf go with the trans. Then only thing I am concerned about is the transdermal not working quick enough to take effect on a workout day, requireing me to take it every day for 2 weeks, as opposed to the oral, where I could take it before my workout. I would be taking it 6 times altogether (6 workouts in 2 weeks)

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    I am thinking about taking m5aa or 5aa (in a transdermal) for the last 2 weeks of my cycle, for some extra strength and hardness. I would not be taking it every day, just on days that I work out. Would this be benificial? I would rather take the transdermal, becuase I dont want to stress my liver, so If I could get the same effects from a trans that I would with the 17aa 5aa Then I woulf go with the trans. Then only thing I am concerned about is the transdermal not working quick enough to take effect on a workout day, requireing me to take it every day for 2 weeks, as opposed to the oral, where I could take it before my workout. I would be taking it 6 times altogether (6 workouts in 2 weeks)
    What's up G, these particular compounds are very effective just on w/o days. In fact, you probably don't want to use it everyday cause the sides would get heavy. The 5aa is not hard on the liver. I use trans 1 to 2 hr before w/o on forearms cause the skin is thinner and it works fast.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Apologize if I'm walking on your thread, Grant.

D,

What do you think an effective transdermal doseage range would be for me, a 210 pounder? and how long do you believe the effects last for you after application?
    RD, I'm usually so wired after a w/o that I have to use a sedative to sleep that night, so I suspect the peak effect lasts a good 4 to 6 hr, but trans delivery trails off slowly so levels stay pretty high. But, using a 'thin' area and sweating some off shifts the effects to the shorter end I'm sure. That's perfect for a w/o IMO. I use a test/4-ad combo so I can't speak for doses on the 5aa, but 5aa would probably be the best pre w/o one could use. Just experiment w/ dose till it feels right. I use a 5% solution w/ 8 squirts (~2ml each) so about 80mg total. It really depends on how good your carrier is.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Thanks, Tejas. Austin?, I had good times there, I miss it.

Sounds perfect for me, I also want to do 5aa pre-workout on a M4OHN/1-T cycle, but I'm not comfortable with doing two Methyls at the same time.
    I'm a bit further south. Se habla espanol? But I remember good times in Austin too, 6'th street on halloween for sure! I'm taking the same stack (m4ohn/1-test) right now. Don't worry about adding the 5aa because it's only on w/o days, has a short half live, and is not methylated. The M5aa is the methylated version.
  5. New Member

I know I have posted this all over this site but I am a firm believer in 5aa cyp over M5aa. I will tell ya right now that if you run 600mgs/week of 5aa cyp you will like the end result....no questions asked!
  6. Banned

The transdermal will not work quick enough and it will not be the same as m5aa...m5aa will only cause real stregnth and hardness if taken everyday for a sontiuos period,2-4weeks. Take preworkout only gives a mental boost in the gym, but not strength.
  7. Banned

Juiceman is talking about injecting 600mg each week, right?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. m5aa question
    By d00fy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-17-2004, 01:29 PM
  2. Clomid vs. Nolva question.
    By Sticks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2004, 08:43 PM
  3. M5AA question
    By Judo Tom in forum Anabolics