halodrol or IBE protoMAX?

augmaster88

Awards
im trying to decide on my next recomp/cutting cycle. i ran h-drol about a year ago (as a bulker) and had good gains with minimal sides. i was thinking about running h-drol again just because i know what to expect and everything.

although, i recently was reading up on IBE protoMAX. from what i understand, its similar to h-drol gains, but a much better cutter. i was reading thebigt's log on protomax, and it seems like a great product with minimal/no sides for him anyways.

the thing with protomax is that its fairly new and i dont think theres that many reviews out there from people who ran it... if you ran protoMAX, please put in your opinion please, as i know what to expect from h-drol =D

think thats about it....just seeing what people would recommend for my cut/recomp. protomax or h-drol?

thanks,

-nick

edit: forgot to mention that i was researching a compound for me that was similiar to h-drols strength, dont want anything stronger.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Protomax seems to be a better cutter / preserver of gains while on a diet. People from the logs I have read dont have amazing gains or anything unless they are dosing high in the range of 75-125mgs. If I was going to run it I would do so at 75mgs from week one and go up or stay the same from there, depending on what you want.

People say they get amazing vascularlity on protomax, lean out, feel good, experience hardening.

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
I loved Protomax, I ran it twice..once stand alone and once as a bridge.

The gains/strength are noticeable. I've never really had any sides whatsoever with Proto.
One time I did go up to 100mg daily and noticed a little bit of lethargy. But most of the time I was running it at 75mg a day.

Since it doesn't aromatize you notice a nice hard, cut look. For me this was especially the case in my abs.

I'd recommend it..although I've never ran H-drol..

augmaster88

Awards
Protomax seems to be a better cutter / preserver of gains while on a diet. People from the logs I have read dont have amazing gains or anything unless they are dosing high in the range of 75-125mgs. If I was going to run it I would do so at 75mgs from week one and go up or stay the same from there, depending on what you want.

People say they get amazing vascularlity on protomax, lean out, feel good, experience hardening.
ya, i was thinking of doing 75mg for a max of 6 weeks. i was hoping to maybe gain 5lbs while leaning out, hopefully i can gain on it though. thanks for your opinion.

I loved Protomax, I ran it twice..once stand alone and once as a bridge.

The gains/strength are noticeable. I've never really had any sides whatsoever with Proto.
One time I did go up to 100mg daily and noticed a little bit of lethargy. But most of the time I was running it at 75mg a day.

Since it doesn't aromatize you notice a nice hard, cut look. For me this was especially the case in my abs.

I'd recommend it..although I've never ran H-drol..
thanks for your feedback on it. did you windup gaining any weight while you were gettting more lean? thanks.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i've ran h-drol at 50mg. did 75mg the first week in hopes that it would "build up" in my system fasterr. it took almost 2 weeks to kick in. aggression was there if agitated..so ultimately led to stronger workouts. put on maybe 12 lbs with about 600 cal. increase per day. muscles def. filled out nice. libido was strong all throughout - but everyone is different. although, libido did drop a lil during pct, but it was still ready to go.

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
ya, i was thinking of doing 75mg for a max of 6 weeks. i was hoping to maybe gain 5lbs while leaning out, hopefully i can gain on it though. thanks for your opinion.

thanks for your feedback on it. did you windup gaining any weight while you were gettting more lean? thanks.
I did I put on a good solid 10lbs. I ate like a mofo..I used to weight gainers. Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex to be specific..650 calories..60g protein per serving..can't go wrong.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im a fan of Hdrol. U can get Helladrol which is basically 3 bottles of Hdrol. That is enough for 2 cycles. Plus it is cheaper than getting 3 bottles of any hdrol clone.

augmaster88

Awards
I did I put on a good solid 10lbs. I ate like a mofo..I used to weight gainers. Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex to be specific..650 calories..60g protein per serving..can't go wrong.
damn, the weight you put on was lean even while eating a lot? that impressive then.

Im a fan of Hdrol. U can get Helladrol which is basically 3 bottles of Hdrol. That is enough for 2 cycles. Plus it is cheaper than getting 3 bottles of any hdrol clone.
whats helladrol? i googled it, but couldnt find anything. thanks

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helladrol is a halodrol clone that comes with 180 pills instead of your typical 60 pills. It is made by MrSupps and can be found at mrsupps.com use the code needto10 and save 10% off your order with free shipping.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I have run Protomax twice and had an issue with it the second time. I had just come off of Erase and started it and in the second week I had bumped to 100mg and had some gyno issues. Did I develop gyno-no but my freakin chest hurt like hell for days enough to end that cycle quick!! I'm still holding an un opened bottle and it may stay that way. Did Protomax cause the problem or were there other factors- I don't know.
I ran PP Turinabol and it was awesome- (halo clone) so I just thought I would give you my 2 cents.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Helladrol is a halodrol clone that comes with 180 pills instead of your typical 60 pills. It is made by MrSupps and can be found at mrsupps.com use the code needto10 and save 10% off your order with free shipping.
This... Go with Halodrol and check out Helladrol. Great buy.

thenightmare2

Awards
I ran helladrol at 150 mgs for four weeks and kept ten lbs good solid mass no sides either!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
it might be even better for you to grab some hdrol/helladrol and stack it with katanadrol (fura clone). You said you're trying to recomp/cut...and I think that would be a good choice to help you reach your goals. It's exactly what I'm planning on running for my next cycle.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it might be even better for you to grab some hdrol/helladrol and stack it with katanadrol (fura clone). You said you're trying to recomp/cut...and I think that would be a good choice to help you reach your goals. It's exactly what I'm planning on running for my next cycle.
If it was me doing it, that's what I'd do - or Epi.

I ran Epi-Strong and bridged it into H-Drol (with Stano-Drol underneath the entire time) and the first half of that cycle was far better than the second half. That is the only hormonal cycle I've ran and the back end of it made me think twice before doing another one simply for the lack of benefits.

augmaster88

Awards
I have run Protomax twice and had an issue with it the second time. I had just come off of Erase and started it and in the second week I had bumped to 100mg and had some gyno issues. Did I develop gyno-no but my freakin chest hurt like hell for days enough to end that cycle quick!! I'm still holding an un opened bottle and it may stay that way. Did Protomax cause the problem or were there other factors- I don't know.
I ran PP Turinabol and it was awesome- (halo clone) so I just thought I would give you my 2 cents.
isnt 100mg a lot for protomax? and did you have a serm?

hm, looks like a good deal because ill only need one bottle. ill have leftover anyways because i only plan on running 75mg if i do decide to run h-drol again. on the site it says not to go past 4 weeks, i know a lot of people do 5-6 weeks, just makes me think....

I ran helladrol at 150 mgs for four weeks and kept ten lbs good solid mass no sides either!
150? =0

not sure if im ready to stack. kinda want to keep it simple being its only my 2nd cycle...

If it was me doing it, that's what I'd do - or Epi.

I ran Epi-Strong and bridged it into H-Drol (with Stano-Drol underneath the entire time) and the first half of that cycle was far better than the second half. That is the only hormonal cycle I've ran and the back end of it made me think twice before doing another one simply for the lack of benefits.
your saying you didnt like the cycle when you incorporated the h-drol into it?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i understand the concern about not wanting to stack. But fura is non-methylated and i think it would really help you rip up. I think you'll have a better chance of reaching your goals and better results if you stack.

At some point, you're going to be stacking anyways. And I feel since you ran Hdrol as your last cycle, you should add something to it if you're going to run it again.

Whatever you decide man good luck and kill that $hit

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your saying you didnt like the cycle when you incorporated the h-drol into it?
I didn't notice any real benefits from it. The first half of my cycle was the strongest (epi) and it wasn't that noticeable to me, but the h-drol didn't give me anything that I could notice at all.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice any real benefits from it. The first half of my cycle was the strongest (epi) and it wasn't that noticeable to me, but the h-drol didn't give me anything that I could notice at all.
probably because you didn't run it high enough or long enough.....what were your dosages and cycle length?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably because you didn't run it high enough or long enough.....what were your dosages and cycle length?
Stano-Drol: 450/600/600/600/600/600/600
Epi-Strong: 030/045/045/060/000/000/000
___H-Drol: 000/000/050/075/075/075/100

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Stano-Drol: 450/600/600/600/600/600/600
Epi-Strong: 030/045/045/060/000/000/000
___H-Drol: 000/000/050/075/075/075/100
yeah probably shouldn't have ramped....should have just done the epi at 60 for 4 weeks and the hdrol at 100 for 5

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
I ran Protomax fo the final 6 weeks of my first test cycle at 75 mg's. It helped my vascularity pop more and I kept climbing in weight but I was noticeably harder every week. Strength gains were modest to moderate. I think h-drol is stronger, but protomax is very clean. No sides whatsoever except maybe an increase sex drive. I was on 625 mg's Test though too so it could have been that.