Quick Epibolin Dosing Advice

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  252 lbs.

Quick Epibolin Dosing Advice

I am on day 3 of my 4 week Epibolin cycle. So far I haven't noticed a difference but its still early. I am running the epibolin at 30mg from the start for the entire 4 weeks. Two questions: should I buy more and run the last two weeks at 45 mg? Is it fine to take the entire 30mg before the workout or do I need to spread it out throughout the day?

Please help. Thanks!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.

Whats the bottle say? I would follow the dosage on the box. My experience with anabolic or prohormones are the same. It will take a couple weeks to get the full effect of the product. I would do what the directions say and follow that to a "T". You should be fine.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  176 lbs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by brady1981 View Post
    Whats the bottle say? I would follow the dosage on the box. My experience with anabolic or prohormones are the same. It will take a couple weeks to get the full effect of the product. I would do what the directions say and follow that to a "T". You should be fine.
    And to answer your 4 week cycle question? I would get another 4 week supply. Usually it takes a couple weeks for your body to react to any kind of prohormone, and by the end of your fourth week, your body is starting to "Ramp" up, so I would take and 8 week cycle instead of a 4 week and follow up with a good PCT.
    •   

4. Jahcuree

Quote Originally Posted by swirvin1 View Post
    I am on day 3 of my 4 week Epibolin cycle. So far I haven't noticed a difference but its still early. I am running the epibolin at 30mg from the start for the entire 4 weeks. Two questions: should I buy more and run the last two weeks at 45 mg? Is it fine to take the entire 30mg before the workout or do I need to spread it out throughout the day?

Please help. Thanks!
    Most people recommend Epi to be run for 5-6 weeks with 40mg considered the "sweet spot".

If it were me i would bump the dose up after a week to 40mg and run it for 5 to 6 weeks but DEFINATELY NOT 8 weeks like the poster above me mentioned.

EDIT: lol damnit brady, why you bumping 3 month old threads with bad advice??
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brady1981 View Post
    And to answer your 4 week cycle question? I would get another 4 week supply. Usually it takes a couple weeks for your body to react to any kind of prohormone, and by the end of your fourth week, your body is starting to "Ramp" up, so I would take and 8 week cycle instead of a 4 week and follow up with a good PCT.
    "DONT" give any more advice til you research...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick Hdrol Dosing Question
    By JeffD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 01:43 PM
  2. Getting accurate dosing with cap em quick
    By jarhead in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 10:27 AM
  3. Quick Drive/RPM Dosing Question
    By hockeyroom28 in forum Supplements