HCG late after?

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
could one take HCG while well after a cycle just to improve testicle production of test?

i know it helps to set the bodies hormone levels to normal.

ive ran a winny/andro hard cycle with an otc test booster as pct. and i dont think my nuts are doing as well as they should.

no gyno or nothing just a little concerned and wondering if hcg is safe to take while your balls are up and running. any benefits? im just looking for info here please dont bash if its a dum idea

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i know it helps to set the bodies hormone levels to normal.
no it doesnt. What it does is act like LH in your testicles (and to some extent the rest of your body I think) which signals your body to create testosterone. At the end of a cycle both testosterone production as well as LH production is suppressed. So in taking it just at some other time will raise testosterone production but it does run the rist (depending on dosage) of suppressing your natural LH production which means when you get off using HCG your natural test levels will go down too at least till LH recovers.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Some. It is used sometimes for trt in place of doing testosterone injections. So not really all that different than running a cycle in the end.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
thanks for clarifying thats all i needed.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Some. It is used sometimes for trt in place of doing testosterone injections. So not really all that different than running a cycle in the end.
(Kinda different subject) What do you think of Phytoserms-347?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
(Kinda different subject) What do you think of Phytoserms-347?
the 3,4 divanyl definitely works for lowering shbg, no question there. The bulbine i'm still kind of iffy on. From the rat tests, which are what is used to show its testosterone boosting, its pretty dosage critical. a certain dose caused a low rise in testosterone, a higher dose showed a higer rise and an even higher dose showed a drop in testosterone. So i'm sure they erred on the light side, which still should give some testosterone boost but given that some guys are 140lbs and some are 260 its so hard to say what doses should be. Still it ought to work ok I think unless you tried double dosing it :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 6
BigTex08 Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11