Test and tbol or test and tren?

Cade6446

Awards
I have test e tren e and tbol but I want to pack on 15 lean pounds with the least sides possible. I dont know much about the tbol as far ad when I should be taking it while on the test. Any suggestions!?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
there will be more sides with the tren

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I think you will get more mass with the tbol, strength might give a slight edge to the tren. Definitely more side effects with tren though. How long are you planning on being on cycle? If you want 15 lbs I'd do test/deca personally. I doubt you will get more than 10 clean lbs of lean mass with the tbol or tren and test, but that would still be a great cycle you would harden up, get stronger, and be a solid 10 lbs heavier. Although at 170 you have lots of room to grow, so who knows you might just get that 15 lbs with test/tren/tbol. With both long esters I'd run the tbol first 4-6 weeks. If you run the tren make sure you have caber on hand. What are you planning for pct?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
op is a buck 70 and wants to run tren enth, wtf
and doesnt know how to dose tbol...really

you could blow up on the stuff, then shrink back cause somewhere you are doing something wrong ....im gonna assume prolactin isnt in his vocabulary

how old are you even? you seem like a candidate for natty stuff first, like testofen and daa products, get upi 15lbs natty, then look into the hard stuff, and while you are natty do some big time research

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
op is a buck 70 and wants to run tren enth, wtf
and doesnt know how to dose tbol...really

you could blow up on the stuff, then shrink back cause somewhere you are doing something wrong ....im gonna assume prolactin isnt in his vocabulary

how old are you even? you seem like a candidate for natty stuff first, like testofen and daa products, get upi 15lbs natty, then look into the hard stuff, and while you are natty do some big time research

THIS X2 :439:

Cade6446

Awards
Almost 25 years old. I have nolva, propecia, trying to find hcg, that's the Pct I have hopefully I find the hcg

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
'hopefully' you dont run this ass backwards cycle......really your pct is already bad, and you havent even posted the anabolic part of the cycle....im excited to see the tren part

i say i can milk you before you hit the 15lbs you want

Cade6446

Awards
I also have p5p and proviron now would that be sufficient on the prolactin prevention

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
no, it will not, and if it is, you are extremely lucky

you really really need to research what you are planning to do....from you ancilleries to your pct, i can see you running into alot of problems