Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro

DrunkenTiger

Awards
Hi everyone-

This is my first post, but I've spent hours on this website reading and learning. I took one and a half bottles of Finaflex 1-Andro during January and February (built up to 4 caps a day), and I just finished taking Finaflex PCT (two caps each night). I'm 6 feet tall, 183 lbs and have been lifting for about two years. I'm experiencing a low/non existent libido, and difficulty achieving and maintaining erections with my girlfriend. I didn't finish the second bottle because I couldn't deal with the side effects.

I've read alot of other threads and can't decide what to do. I'm hoping someone can provide me with some advice. I've had to look up lots of terms and abbreviations because I'm not familiar with the bodybuilder/supplement lingo, but there is still a lot I don't understand. So, if anyone replies I'd ask that you put your advice in laymen terms and include what the abbreviations mean. (SERM, AI, etc.)

Thanks!

epf85

epf85

Awards
My advice is that you go in the Finaflex Andro -1 Question and Answer thread...there's a guy names ScottyDoc who's a representive and very good answering questions... I know AI stands for Aromatase Inhibitor which is basically an estrogen blocker product ( Your PCT Black is suppose to be an Aromatase Inibitor and a SERM is something like Chlomid and Nolvadex but I can't explain what it does it has something to do with sexual hormones....now I just ordered the same thing you just took..with BLACK REVOLUTION PCT and PURE TEST... I have the same concern as you...I don't wanna lose my sex drive over 10 pounds of muscle..I'll keep my sex drive instead!!... I was suggested to take the PCT and PURE test during the cycle and 4 weeks after...now I don't know if you did that. Since I'm all new to this prohormone Finaflex..I'll let somebody with more knowledge answer your question with more specific details...I have a few questions for you..did you have any other side effects...did you make any muscle gains from it?? Thanks in advance.... Take care..

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It sounds like your Hipothalmus Pituatary Testicular Axis (HPTA) didn't quite recover, and you're not producing the male sex hormones as you should be. How old are you, and what's your training experience?

First thing I always recommend when running a hormonal compound like 1-Ando is have a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) lined up, prefereably a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) like Clomiphene (Clomid) or Tamoxifen citrate (Nolva). I would use google and find a place that sells these RESEARCH CHEMICALS (no sources allowed on this board). Get the rush delivery if available, you should've had this before you started your cycle.

In the meantime you can use some natural test boosters like D-Aspartic Acid or things like HCGenerate, PhytoSerms, or anything with test boosting capabilities.

It doesn't sound like aromatase is your primary issue now, but it may become one (i.e., too much estrogen, which leads to gyno), so you may want to get an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) which reduces the conversion of testosteron to estrogen. A SERM does a more selective job of this, regulating the estrogen receptors in key areas (i.e., nips) so you don't crush estrogen and send your hormones into more chaos. The preference is definitely a SERM.

Keep your calories high, as high as on cycle or higher in your case, particularly protein. With little testosterone in your system, your body will be catabolic and start eating your muscle. That's why you want to get test levels up quickly to hold onto the muscle you gained/have.

You're in a bad situation, and in the future should look into this prior to using an unknown product. I hope you recover quickly and fully, and don't lose the gains.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi everyone-

This is my first post, but I've spent hours on this website reading and learning. I took one and a half bottles of Finaflex 1-Andro during January and February (built up to 4 caps a day), and I just finished taking Finaflex PCT (two caps each night). I'm 6 feet tall, 183 lbs and have been lifting for about two years. I'm experiencing a low/non existent libido, and difficulty achieving and maintaining erections with my girlfriend. I didn't finish the second bottle because I couldn't deal with the side effects.

I've read alot of other threads and can't decide what to do. I'm hoping someone can provide me with some advice. I've had to look up lots of terms and abbreviations because I'm not familiar with the bodybuilder/supplement lingo, but there is still a lot I don't understand. So, if anyone replies I'd ask that you put your advice in laymen terms and include what the abbreviations mean. (SERM, AI, etc.)

Thanks!
First, I am sorry to hear that your libido is low/non-existant. Second, I would up your dose of PCT REVOLUTION Black to 2 in the morning and 2 at night, this will lower any and all estrogen levels for sure and raise your natural testosterone levels. If you so desire, which I do advise, I would get some PURE TEST (2 caps 3 x's daily - 6/day total), which will elevate your natural testosterone levels in your body, which directly correlate to your low libido. Higher natural testosterone = higher Libido!

Unfortunately a lot of people take prohormones without doing the proper research/homework, which may or may not be the case in your situation. Whenever someone takes a prohormone, they are putting testosterone or something that converts into testosterone into their bodies. When your body is receiving testosterone from an outside source it limits the production of its own natural testosterone, which can lower libido and alter the testosterone/estrogen balance that all males have naturally occurring in their bodies. In most cases a simple PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) is all they need to kickstart their bodies back in gear and normalize their hormone balance. Some individuals are more sensitive than others and require taking the PCT (which has testosterone a booster and an estrogen blocker in it) both during and after their cycle. Also, with our PURE TEST which is D'Aspartic Acid, stimulates your body to naturally produce testosterone at a higher rate, which is why I recommend people at least take it with their PCT at the end of their cycle if not during their cycle as well. Typically, most males will not experience any to very little drops in Libido if they are taking the PCT REVOLUTION Black & PURE TEST both with and after their cycle and if they do, they find it promptly returns within days of ending their cycle.

I hope this helps, if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask, I will be keeping my eye on this thread!

DrunkenTiger

Awards
Thank you everyone for your fast and detailed responses.

epf85 - I didn't use Black Revolution PCT, at the time they were still selling the other PCT that contained Tribulus. I also didn't take it during the cycle, only after. I think my net weight gain was 4-5 pounds. I lost some fat and gained some mass and definition. No other side effects stuck out besides loss of sexual interest and function. I didn't notice any acne or hair loss or anything like that.

Milas - I'm 21, and the majority of my training had been military oriented functional fitness. This past year was when I really got into lifting. I knew the importance of a PCT, and thought I was being smart by getting my PCT from the same company that made the pro-hormone. I found a website that sells Liquid Clomi and Liquid Tamox. Can I find these in a pill form, or do I have to inject them?

ScottyDoc - I read all your posts when I was researching FinaFlex, including your week by week results. Do you think PCT Black and Pure Test will do the trick? Like I said earlier, I wasn't using the Black version as my PCT. I don't think it had been released when I ordered the Finaflex PCT that came before it.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
liquid SERMs are oral, DO NOT INJECT!!! SERM >>> any Over The Counter (OTC) PCT, especially if you're having HPTA issues.

There are other places you can buy pharmaceutical pills, like on-line chinese pharmacies and whatnot.

DrunkenTiger

Awards
Clomiphene is out of stock until 4/4/11, but they have Tamoxifen citrate. Should I wait for Clomid or go ahead and order the Tamoxifen? Also, can you recommend any dosing directions... amount, frequency, time of day etc. ?

Thanks again

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomiphene is out of stock until 4/4/11, but they have Tamoxifen citrate. Should I wait for Clomid or go ahead and order the Tamoxifen? Also, can you recommend any dosing directions... amount, frequency, time of day etc. ?

Thanks again
Tamoxifen is actually my preference, though Torem is good too (different dosing)

Tamoxifen 20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg/10mg

Take it everyday, preferably before bed (but doesn't matter) in the doses above (each number is a week, so week 1 20mg every night, week 2 20mg every night, week 3 10mg every night, etc.).

The usual recommendation is 4 weeks PCT, but I prefer 5, seems to help me keep gains, a little extra insurance.

DrunkenTiger

Awards
If I get the Tamoxifen in liquid form from that website, its gonna cost around $350. I found an online pharmacy site where I can get them in tablet form for much cheaper (100 10mg tabs for $70). Does it make a difference which I use?

I also read that a side effect on Tamoxifen in men is impotence... Thats what I'm trying to fix.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I get the Tamoxifen in liquid form from that website, its gonna cost around $350. I found an online pharmacy site where I can get them in tablet form for much cheaper (100 10mg tabs for $70). Does it make a difference which I use?

I also read that a side effect on Tamoxifen in men is impotence... Thats what I'm trying to fix.
You must be looking in the wrong spot or buying bulk to cost $350. You can easily find it for $20 in liquid form. It doesn't matter which you use. We can't say any source names on here.

Ask anyone who's used Tamoxifen or Clomiphene, you won't have to worry about impotence!

Hope your problem gets fixed bro.

DrunkenTiger

Awards
I saw it was listed at $19.99 for 20 mg. So if I'm taking 20 mg a night for two weeks, and then 10 mg a night for 2-3 weeks, that comes out to be pretty expensive right?

I may have misunderstood something with the dosing. I apologize if this is common knowledge, non OTC PCTs are new to me.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it's 20mg per ml, in a 60ml container typically. That will last you plenty.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc - I read all your posts when I was researching FinaFlex, including your week by week results. Do you think PCT Black and Pure Test will do the trick? Like I said earlier, I wasn't using the Black version as my PCT. I don't think it had been released when I ordered the Finaflex PCT that came before it.
No OTC PCT (ours included) is going to work as well as a prescription SERM. With that being said Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) is my preferred SERM as well and that is probably your fastest, most direct route to totally eliminate your problem!

Now, as far as future use, well now you know you are sensitive to prohormone type products, so always have a SERM on hand in case of a situation like this. But I still believe if you take FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION Black & PURE TEST bot during and for four weeks after your cycle, you will not need the SERM, but always a good idea to have it on hand, taking proper precautions is always the smartest route! Again, I apologize you had a bad experience with your first time taking a prohormone, we are all learning as we go and learning about our bodies and how they react to certain chemicals (everyone being different). Hopefully, after you get everything all cleared up, this will end as a positive learning experience, helping you dial in to what works and does not work with your body in the future, etc! And please, I mean that honestly, no sarcasm!

DrunkenTiger

Awards
Hi everyone-

I just wanted to check back in with an update. I had blood work done and my test was 582.10 ng/dL. Thats within the average for my age, but probably a little on the low side. Doc said it would continue to rise over the next couple months. He advised against the Clomid, Tamoxifen etc. bc of the effects they would have on my immune system.

All systems are a go back in the sack as well. Its nice being able to perform again without ED pills etc.

I love seeing the gains I made on Finaflex, but I don't know if the duration of the side effects in the bedroom were worth it. I think I'll leave pro-hormones alone from now on.

Thanks again for all your help and feedback.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad things are "working" again! Yeah, the sides can affect people differently, and that should go into your decision. It seems like the results weren't worth the price for you...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad things are "working" again! Yeah, the sides can affect people differently, and that should go into your decision. It seems like the results weren't worth the price for you...
I am of the exact same opinion, I am very glad you are "Back in the Sack" as you put it and that all systems are good... "Houston we have lift-off!"

On the other side, I agree, I mean prohormones are not for everyone. I do believe most people, key word (most), can take prohormones and as long as they are taking the correct PCT along with it, should have no need for a SERM, but it is still always a very good idea to have one on hand in case the need arises. Good luck my friend, Just keep working out, train hard and there are a lot of other (non-hormone related) products out there that can assist you in achieving your muscle building, fat-burning goals!

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
Don't panic.
Just run a REAL pct like a serm and everything will be fine.

Implement one of the following protocols:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Clomid: 50/50/25/25
Torem: 90/60/60/30

Add a testbooster in week 3 and 4 (until it runs out): e-Pharm Testforce 2

Next time get a SERM.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
hmm. i ran this and i never had any issue like that. but then again, i also didnt really get much from the 1-andro. very mild imo

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm. i ran this and i never had any issue like that. but then again, i also didnt really get much from the 1-andro. very mild imo
Just out of curiosity, what has been your previous prohormone experience, what have you taken in the past that you are comparing it to?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, what has been your previous prohormone experience, what have you taken in the past that you are comparing it to?
it was my first cycle i did. since that, epi. i try to not cycle too often to keep my body regular. overall, i would say it was probably a mishap on my part, because i was looking to increase my strength significantly, rather than add a little lean mass, but i think if i would have bought two bottles, it wouldve been much more effective. the budget just wasnt permitting it at the time.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it was my first cycle i did. since that, epi. i try to not cycle too often to keep my body regular. overall, i would say it was probably a mishap on my part, because i was looking to increase my strength significantly, rather than add a little lean mass, but i think if i would have bought two bottles, it wouldve been much more effective. the budget just wasnt permitting it at the time.
OK, was just curious because almost everyone I have talked to personally or online that has taken our 1-Andro has loved it. Granted most of the people I have spoken to took approx. 3-4 capsules/day for approx. 6 weeks. Which from you telling me you only took one bottle makes that dosage impossible. Based on my feedback from people taking the 1-Andro in the doses mentioned above have gained between 10-15 Lbs depending mainly on their metabolisms and body styles (some people are harder/easier gainers than others).

mball52

Awards
  • Established
OK, was just curious because almost everyone I have talked to personally or online that has taken our 1-Andro has loved it. Granted most of the people I have spoken to took approx. 3-4 capsules/day for approx. 6 weeks. Which from you telling me you only took one bottle makes that dosage impossible. Based on my feedback from people taking the 1-Andro in the doses mentioned above have gained between 10-15 Lbs depending mainly on their metabolisms and body styles (some people are harder/easier gainers than others).
yeah, believe me, i woulda loved to have 2 bottles. but i couldn't throw 140 bucks at it w/o any feedback (i bought it like 3 days after it came out)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, believe me, i woulda loved to have 2 bottles. but i couldn't throw 140 bucks at it w/o any feedback (i bought it like 3 days after it came out)
I feel you brotha... I feel ya, in these economic times... I mean that $hit's gas money!

oze

oze

Awards
I hate how Finaflex products require at least 2 x the product for a decent cycle. It's a total pain in the ass.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate how Finaflex products require at least 2 x the product for a decent cycle. It's a total pain in the ass.
That is really an unfair comment! I understand your pain and what you are trying to say, but seriously, until 1yr ago, we were known for having the strongest most effective products on the market. As a matter of fact, I know a lot of people who felt the 550 was too strong to take a whole bottle in just one cycle and would split 1 bottle into two cycles, myself included. What you really should be saying is, you hate the fact that all the legal products out there today require taking 2 or more bottles in order to get the same effect that we used to get off of 1-2 bottles at most, if not less, instead of pin-pointing us as the only ones, when all the present legal products require 2+ bottles to get the same results as the products of yesterday! Am I right? Not calling you out or anything, just asking for an honest answer, Please?

DrunkenTiger

Awards
I hate how I got food poisoning last week and all the weight I thought I had gained went down the toilet! Me at 175 is a lot smaller than me at 185

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate how I got food poisoning last week and all the weight I thought I had gained went down the toilet! Me at 175 is a lot smaller than me at 185
No worries bro, it always comes back easier than it was to gain initially! Just adjust your diet and exercise according to how you feel, as in if you feel better push it, if you don't, then don't push it, your body is telling you how it feels for a reason, it will come back, seriously, no worries!

DrunkenTiger

Awards
Hello everyone-

I hope you all had great summers. I spent six weeks in Quantico VA finishing up my second six weeks of training as an Officer Candidate in the Marine Corps. I dropped back to the low 170's during training, and now I'm looking to bulk back up.

I still have 1/2 a bottle of Finaflex 1-Andro, but I don't want to run that again and have my libido crash. Does anyone have any advice on how to keep my libido intact, or recommend a different prohormone or cycle?

Diet, sleep and workouts are all strong. I'm just a hard gainer looking for that extra oompf to get where I want to be.

Thanks.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everyone-

I hope you all had great summers. I spent six weeks in Quantico VA finishing up my second six weeks of training as an Officer Candidate in the Marine Corps. I dropped back to the low 170's during training, and now I'm looking to bulk back up.

I still have 1/2 a bottle of Finaflex 1-Andro, but I don't want to run that again and have my libido crash. Does anyone have any advice on how to keep my libido intact, or recommend a different prohormone or cycle?

Diet, sleep and workouts are all strong. I'm just a hard gainer looking for that extra oompf to get where I want to be.

Thanks.
If you take FINAFLEX PURE TEST (pure DAA) along with your cycle, your Labido should not crash, the DAA will keep your natural testosterone levels high enough during the cycle to combat that, if you want to really make sure, then take 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black during your cycle as well, which will serve a few purposes, it has a little DAA in it, a very potent Estrogen blocker (Arimistane) & and it has the Organ shield and rejuvenation matrix to protect your liver, kidneys, prostate, and cardiovascular system, but just because you take it with it, does not mean you don't have to still take it after, I recommend both... during (1 cap/day) after (2 caps/day) also the dosing I am giving you is based on taking 4 or less caps/day for 4 wks, if you up the dose or go for longer, you may need to up the PCT Black[/B] doses both during and after, but the PURE TEST is the same all the way through 3g of DAA = 6 caps/day of PURE TEST!

Good Luck Brotha, if you have any further questions, please feel free to just ask openly or PM me, either way I'll do my best to answer them!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
any good, and i mean good T booster taken while on cycle should keep libido high and make PCT much easier.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed... FINAFLEX makes PURE TEST, and I know it is good, so obviously I am partial, LoL!

DrunkenTiger

Awards
ScottyDoc,

As usual, thanks for your prompt and informative reply. My one concern with PURE TEST is that I will not only be boosting testosterone, but increasing my estrogen levels as well. Is that a legitimate concern?
Also, last time I ran the Revolution PCT it was NOT the BLACK version. I see the tribulus has been removed. Why is that? Should I add some tribulus to my PCT when its that time?

Thanks again!

DrunkenTiger

Awards
Gymrat-

What T booster would you recommend? There are a lot out there. Any you would put on par with or recommend over PURE TEST?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc,

As usual, thanks for your prompt and informative reply. My one concern with PURE TEST is that I will not only be boosting testosterone, but increasing my estrogen levels as well. Is that a legitimate concern?
Also, last time I ran the Revolution PCT it was NOT the BLACK version. I see the tribulus has been removed. Why is that? Should I add some tribulus to my PCT when its that time?

Thanks again!
Tribulus has not been removed per-say, but replaced, DAA is way more effective at raising natural testosterone than tribulus will ever be, so no, no need to add tribulus to your PCT what-so-ever. Also, DAA should not raise your testosterone so much that your estrogen reaches any kind of levels where it would effect your estrogen, but even if it did, you will be taking PCT REV Black along with it according to what I told you above and like I said it has Arimistane, a very powerful anti-estrogen, so nothing to worry about there Brotha!!!

DrunkenTiger

Awards
Tribulus has not been removed per-say, but replaced, DAA is way more effective at raising natural testosterone than tribulus will ever be, so no, no need to add tribulus to your PCT what-so-ever. Also, DAA should not raise your testosterone so much that your estrogen reaches any kind of levels where it would effect your estrogen, but even if it did, you will be taking PCT REV Black along with it according to what I told you above and like I said it has Arimistane, a very powerful anti-estrogen, so nothing to worry about there Brotha!!!
Gotcha, thanks ScottyDoc. To recap what I know and have read from your posts in the Finaflex forum:
Cycle:
-2 caps 1-Andro in the morning, 2 in the evening
-1 PCT REV BLACK... in the evening?
-4-6 caps PURE TEST at night before bed. Can/Should ZMA be taken as well, or should I save that til after and use it to help with my PCT?

Post Cycle:
-1 cap PCT REV BLACK in the morning, 1 cap at night
-4-6 caps PURE TEST at night before bed.

Also, is it recommended that any of these be taken with or without food? I know I'm throwing a lot of questions at you (you've probably answered somewhere before I haven't found), but I gotta get this right... Girlfriend will not be happy if I go impotent again.

Thanks

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all impotent is way different than a drop in sex-drive/labido. Next, I would take 6 caps/day of the PURE TEST (not 4-6). Finally, yes, ZMA is always good to take... pre, intra, or post cycle!

DrunkenTiger

Awards
Ok ok, impotent was an exaggeration. Intra-cycle, does it matter when I take the PCT REV BLACK?

And how long have you been in Atlanta? I live in Atlanta... do you guys have a store in the area or anything?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok ok, impotent was an exaggeration. Intra-cycle, does it matter when I take the PCT REV BLACK?

And how long have you been in Atlanta? I live in Atlanta... do you guys have a store in the area or anything?
We do not have a FINAFLEX store per-say, but the same owners own 3 nutrition stores in the Atlanta area... Xtreme Nutrition one is in Lawrenceville, one in Cumming and the third one is opening up somewhere around I-285 & Jimmy Carter Blvd. (not exactly sure where yet, not open yet).

I would take the PCT Black @ night before bed, or with your last meal of the day!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gymrat-

What T booster would you recommend? There are a lot out there. Any you would put on par with or recommend over PURE TEST?
I know you asked GymRat, but I think most of the name brand products out there made of DAA (D'Aspartic Acid) are all going to be fairly equal (better than tribulus), here is a little video/review of it, our product (PURE TEST) came out after this review for one and we were the first and only for a while, not sure if we are still the only ones that sell it in the form of a capsule.

DrunkenTiger

Awards
I know you asked GymRat, but I think most of the name brand products out there made of DAA (D'Aspartic Acid) are all going to be fairly equal (better than tribulus), here is a little video/review of it, our product (PURE TEST) came out after this review for one and we were the first and only for a while, not sure if we are still the only ones that sell it in the form of a capsule.

Hey thanks for the video! I called up Xtreme Nutrition, and they were really helpful. I have 36 caps of 1-Andro left (9 days) so I'm going to order one more bottle and do a 24 day cycle with the PCT REV BLACK and PURE TEST like we talked about.

The guys at Xtreme also recommended a product called DMZ. I looked into it, and it looks to be a little more intense/harsher on the body. Any thoughts on DMZ?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey thanks for the video! I called up Xtreme Nutrition, and they were really helpful. I have 36 caps of 1-Andro left (9 days) so I'm going to order one more bottle and do a 24 day cycle with the PCT REV BLACK and PURE TEST like we talked about.

The guys at Xtreme also recommended a product called DMZ. I looked into it, and it looks to be a little more intense/harsher on the body. Any thoughts on DMZ?
Which Xtreme Nutrition are you referring to, city & state? DMZ is a much stronger and harsher product, but still relatively safe if taken correctly and PCT'd afterwards, it all depends on the person!

DrunkenTiger

Awards
Which Xtreme Nutrition are you referring to, city & state? DMZ is a much stronger and harsher product, but still relatively safe if taken correctly and PCT'd afterwards, it all depends on the person!
I called the one in Lawrenceville, GA. What would a DMZ cycle look like? I'm still doing the 1-Andro run we talked about, but I'm interested in the DMZ too. Also, I saw your gyno picture!! How the heck did that happen??

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I called the one in Lawrenceville, GA. What would a DMZ cycle look like? I'm still doing the 1-Andro run we talked about, but I'm interested in the DMZ too.
Are you anywhere near the store in Cumming, GA? I know the guy up at that store and he is pretty cool and knowledgable, I'll tell him to be on the lookout for you, just tell him you are "DrunkenTiger" on AnabolicMinds! I am a REP for FINAFLEX, so I really can't cycle assist or give advice on non-FINAFLEX products! Call up at the Xtreme Nutrition in Cumming, GA, he'll help you out... 678-513-8000

Also, I saw your gyno picture!! How the heck did that happen??
Real juice with no such thing as a PCT, estrogen blocker!

DrunkenTiger

Awards
Are you anywhere near the store in Cumming, GA? I know the guy up at that store and he is pretty cool and knowledgable, I'll tell him to be on the lookout for you, just tell him you are "DrunkenTiger" on AnabolicMinds! I am a REP for FINAFLEX, so I really can't cycle assist or give advice on non-FINAFLEX products! Call up at the Xtreme Nutrition in Cumming, GA, he'll help you out... 678-513-8000

Real juice with no such thing as a PCT, estrogen blocker!

Oh ok, thanks I'll give them a call! I just ordered one 1-Andro, two PCT REV BLACK, and three PURE TEST. Already have 36 1-Andro caps on hand so I'll have 96 total. That'll be a 24 day cycle taking 4 caps a day. I will have approx 24 caps of PCT REV BLACK left over after taking one a day on cycle and two a day for a 30 day post cycle. I'll also have about 36 extra PURE TEST caps after taking 6 each night intra and post cycle. Should I save the leftover REV BLACK and PURE TEST for another cycle, or just use them all up and have a really long post-cycle?

Thanks again!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ok, thanks I'll give them a call! I just ordered one 1-Andro, two PCT REV BLACK, and three PURE TEST. Already have 36 1-Andro caps on hand so I'll have 96 total. That'll be a 24 day cycle taking 4 caps a day. I will have approx 24 caps of PCT REV BLACK left over after taking one a day on cycle and two a day for a 30 day post cycle. I'll also have about 36 extra PURE TEST caps after taking 6 each night intra and post cycle. Should I save the leftover REV BLACK and PURE TEST for another cycle, or just use them all up and have a really long post-cycle?

Thanks again!
I would save the PCT REV. Black for another time, the PURE TEST I would just take it until you run out!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DrunkenTiger

Awards
Just a little update:

I'm on about day 8 of my cycle. This first week I noticed some obvious gains in size and hardness of my arms and chest. Weight and reps of lifts are up as well. I ran in a 7 mile mud run / obstacle course on Saturday and I feel like that was a step back to my mass gains (felt and looked smaller in the days that followed). No side effects like acne or libido loss noticed thus far. The hardest thing for me is eating enough. My diet is clean but I'm trying up the quantity of my meals.

I attached two pictures of myself that were taken a couple months after my first cycle, but before I went to Officer Candidate School. I'd like to far surpass the size and maintain the definition I show in these pictures.

anabolic.jpg

no face.jpg

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a little update:

I'm on about day 8 of my cycle. This first week I noticed some obvious gains in size and hardness of my arms and chest. Weight and reps of lifts are up as well. I ran in a 7 mile mud run / obstacle course on Saturday and I feel like that was a step back to my mass gains (felt and looked smaller in the days that followed). No side effects like acne or libido loss noticed thus far. The hardest thing for me is eating enough. My diet is clean but I'm trying up the quantity of my meals.

I attached two pictures of myself that were taken a couple months after my first cycle, but before I went to Officer Candidate School. I'd like to far surpass the size and maintain the definition I show in these pictures.

View attachment 44024

View attachment 44025
Looking good to me Bro, I mean you are pretty damn lean, add about 10Lbs of Mass to that frame and you are solid as HELL!!!

whyteboy011

Awards
I just started a cycle I've done tons of research have an estrogen block on hand for PCT. I would love to avoid running into the problem this man had, I'm glad he's back to normal. Should I just wait to use the E-block PCT or should I get a T booster for mid cycle as some of you have suggested he do?

whyteboy011

Awards
I would also like to say...DrunkenTiger, you really are lean as **** man! I'm 6'4" 214 lbs, trying to get up to 225 and have an abdominal section similar to yours!