Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenTiger View Post
    Hey thanks for the video! I called up Xtreme Nutrition, and they were really helpful. I have 36 caps of 1-Andro left (9 days) so I'm going to order one more bottle and do a 24 day cycle with the PCT REV BLACK and PURE TEST like we talked about.

The guys at Xtreme also recommended a product called DMZ. I looked into it, and it looks to be a little more intense/harsher on the body. Any thoughts on DMZ?
    Which Xtreme Nutrition are you referring to, city & state? DMZ is a much stronger and harsher product, but still relatively safe if taken correctly and PCT'd afterwards, it all depends on the person!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Which Xtreme Nutrition are you referring to, city & state? DMZ is a much stronger and harsher product, but still relatively safe if taken correctly and PCT'd afterwards, it all depends on the person!
    I called the one in Lawrenceville, GA. What would a DMZ cycle look like? I'm still doing the 1-Andro run we talked about, but I'm interested in the DMZ too. Also, I saw your gyno picture!! How the heck did that happen??
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

I called the one in Lawrenceville, GA. What would a DMZ cycle look like? I'm still doing the 1-Andro run we talked about, but I'm interested in the DMZ too.
    Are you anywhere near the store in Cumming, GA? I know the guy up at that store and he is pretty cool and knowledgable, I'll tell him to be on the lookout for you, just tell him you are "DrunkenTiger" on AnabolicMinds! I am a REP for FINAFLEX, so I really can't cycle assist or give advice on non-FINAFLEX products! Call up at the Xtreme Nutrition in Cumming, GA, he'll help you out... 678-513-8000

Also, I saw your gyno picture!! How the heck did that happen??
    Real juice with no such thing as a PCT, estrogen blocker!
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Are you anywhere near the store in Cumming, GA? I know the guy up at that store and he is pretty cool and knowledgable, I'll tell him to be on the lookout for you, just tell him you are "DrunkenTiger" on AnabolicMinds! I am a REP for FINAFLEX, so I really can't cycle assist or give advice on non-FINAFLEX products! Call up at the Xtreme Nutrition in Cumming, GA, he'll help you out... 678-513-8000

Real juice with no such thing as a PCT, estrogen blocker!

Oh ok, thanks I'll give them a call! I just ordered one 1-Andro, two PCT REV BLACK, and three PURE TEST. Already have 36 1-Andro caps on hand so I'll have 96 total. That'll be a 24 day cycle taking 4 caps a day. I will have approx 24 caps of PCT REV BLACK left over after taking one a day on cycle and two a day for a 30 day post cycle. I'll also have about 36 extra PURE TEST caps after taking 6 each night intra and post cycle. Should I save the leftover REV BLACK and PURE TEST for another cycle, or just use them all up and have a really long post-cycle?

Thanks again!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Oh ok, thanks I'll give them a call! I just ordered one 1-Andro, two PCT REV BLACK, and three PURE TEST. Already have 36 1-Andro caps on hand so I'll have 96 total. That'll be a 24 day cycle taking 4 caps a day. I will have approx 24 caps of PCT REV BLACK left over after taking one a day on cycle and two a day for a 30 day post cycle. I'll also have about 36 extra PURE TEST caps after taking 6 each night intra and post cycle. Should I save the leftover REV BLACK and PURE TEST for another cycle, or just use them all up and have a really long post-cycle?

Thanks again!
    I would save the PCT REV. Black for another time, the PURE TEST I would just take it until you run out!
    www.finaflex.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

FINAFLEX presents... The Ultimate Online Bench Press Competition!

- Do you think you have a good bench?
    - Do you think you have a good bench for your body weight?
    - Would you like to win $500 worth of FINAFLEX products?

or would you just like to see all the youtube entries submitted by our contestants, either way click on this link and let the Games Begin... FINAFLEX presents... The Ultimate Online Bench Press Competition!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Just a little update:

I'm on about day 8 of my cycle. This first week I noticed some obvious gains in size and hardness of my arms and chest. Weight and reps of lifts are up as well. I ran in a 7 mile mud run / obstacle course on Saturday and I feel like that was a step back to my mass gains (felt and looked smaller in the days that followed). No side effects like acne or libido loss noticed thus far. The hardest thing for me is eating enough. My diet is clean but I'm trying up the quantity of my meals.

I attached two pictures of myself that were taken a couple months after my first cycle, but before I went to Officer Candidate School. I'd like to far surpass the size and maintain the definition I show in these pictures.

Name:  anabolic.jpg
Views: 1589
Size:  55.4 KB

Name:  no face.jpg
Views: 892
Size:  46.5 KB
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Just a little update:

I'm on about day 8 of my cycle. This first week I noticed some obvious gains in size and hardness of my arms and chest. Weight and reps of lifts are up as well. I ran in a 7 mile mud run / obstacle course on Saturday and I feel like that was a step back to my mass gains (felt and looked smaller in the days that followed). No side effects like acne or libido loss noticed thus far. The hardest thing for me is eating enough. My diet is clean but I'm trying up the quantity of my meals.

I attached two pictures of myself that were taken a couple months after my first cycle, but before I went to Officer Candidate School. I'd like to far surpass the size and maintain the definition I show in these pictures.

Name:  anabolic.jpg
Views: 1589
Size:  55.4 KB

Name:  no face.jpg
Views: 892
Size:  46.5 KB
    Looking good to me Bro, I mean you are pretty damn lean, add about 10Lbs of Mass to that frame and you are solid as HELL!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  214 lbs.

I just started a cycle I've done tons of research have an estrogen block on hand for PCT. I would love to avoid running into the problem this man had, I'm glad he's back to normal. Should I just wait to use the E-block PCT or should I get a T booster for mid cycle as some of you have suggested he do?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  214 lbs.

I would also like to say...DrunkenTiger, you really are lean as **** man! I'm 6'4" 214 lbs, trying to get up to 225 and have an abdominal section similar to yours!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  214 lbs.

I would also like to say...DrunkenTiger, you really are lean as **** man! I'm 6'4" 214 lbs, trying to get up to 225 and have an abdominal section similar to yours!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by whyteboy011 View Post
    I just started a cycle I've done tons of research have an estrogen block on hand for PCT. I would love to avoid running into the problem this man had, I'm glad he's back to normal. Should I just wait to use the E-block PCT or should I get a T booster for mid cycle as some of you have suggested he do?
    I don't know if I'm quite following with all you are saying... our PCT REVOLUTION Black has both an estrogen blocker (arimistane) and a testosterone booster (D'Aspartic Acid) in it, it is a complete formula! Now if you really wanted to make sure you were boosting your testosterone back to normal and even higher than normal and as quickly as possible following your cycle, then I would suggest 6 caps/day of PURE TEST for 40 days following your cycle!
    www.finaflex.com
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks guys... I think? haha. Is pretty damn lean / lean as **** a good thing?

BTW- the cycle ScottyDoc helped me build has been great so far. If you want to hold off for a couple weeks I can give you a full run down on the cycle I'm doing right now.

...Just saw you already started the cycle... so nevermind on the holding off part. I would definitely recommend the estrogen blocker and test booster during and post cycle
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  214 lbs.

I am taking AMS products
    1-andro
    4AD
    DecaVol

For PCT I have the Arom-X by AMS. I was wondering if there was anything I should use PCT or during cycle in addition to the Arom-X. I'm placing an order soon on a prticular site, don't know if you can post site names in threads. My issue is that I'm currently deployed to Iraq and mail takes a while, also mail is closing down soon. I'm on my third day of my cycle. I was really looking into ordering Tribulus and taking that and the Arom-X.

From the research I've done a SERM is all you really need because blocking the estrogen promotes natural Test production, correct? So what is the purpose of a T-booster too? Is it just faster? And if so is it significantly faster?

I have a friend who has done a cycle of DecaVol and 4AD (AMS) before and he said his libido returned quickly. I have become concerned though because I realize that 1-andro is potent, so taking that along with the DecaVol and 4AD I just want to make sure I am prepared.

P.S. @ DRUNKEN...Yes Lean as F*)k is a good thing! And I'm glad to hear your libido has found it's way home. I wouldn't wish that kind of evil on any man ever.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I am taking AMS products
    1-andro
    4AD
    DecaVol

For PCT I have the Arom-X by AMS. I was wondering if there was anything I should use PCT or during cycle in addition to the Arom-X. I'm placing an order soon on a prticular site, don't know if you can post site names in threads. My issue is that I'm currently deployed to Iraq and mail takes a while, also mail is closing down soon. I'm on my third day of my cycle. I was really looking into ordering Tribulus and taking that and the Arom-X.

From the research I've done a SERM is all you really need because blocking the estrogen promotes natural Test production, correct? So what is the purpose of a T-booster too? Is it just faster? And if so is it significantly faster?

I have a friend who has done a cycle of DecaVol and 4AD (AMS) before and he said his libido returned quickly. I have become concerned though because I realize that 1-andro is potent, so taking that along with the DecaVol and 4AD I just want to make sure I am prepared.

P.S. @ DRUNKEN...Yes Lean as F*)k is a good thing! And I'm glad to hear your libido has found it's way home. I wouldn't wish that kind of evil on any man ever.

Hey whyteboy,
    I wasn't familiar with AMS products so I just checked out their websight. It looks like Arom-X is all they offer for PCT. From what I've seen most people will recommend you use a SERM, or at least have one on hand just in case. My doctor advised against it saying it would mess with my immune system.
    Arom-X only has three ingredients: resveratrol, ellagic acid and 7,8 benzoflavone. You could add to that something like tribulus or avena sativa, or as ScottyDoc recommended, D-aspartic acid in the form of Pure Test.

And thanks, I'm extremely happy my libido has been restored as well haha. I gotta tell ya man, it sucked!!

BTW- thank you for your service!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  214 lbs.

Thanks man, I'm having trouble too with my diet over here now. The DFAC hasn't had fresh fruit in forever, or milk. I'm stocked up on milk but I need some damn apples!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Thanks man, I'm having trouble too with my diet over here now. The DFAC hasn't had fresh fruit in forever, or milk. I'm stocked up on milk but I need some damn apples!

Update:
    Today is day 18, 6 days left before I start my post cycle. So far I've seen good weight gain and moderate muscle growth, and unbelievable gains in the weight I use when I lift. Today I hit a PR on bench and did it for reps.

Side effects have been minimal. No acne, insignificant irritability, mild drop in libido and shrunken testicles. I've put on six or seven pounds and stayed very lean. I hope I don't lose any of my gains.

I've got a question: Tomorrow I have to run a PFT (pullups, situps and 3 mi run). I feel like when I run my body immediately draws energy from my muscles and leaves me feeling weak and skinny. Is there any way to avoid this? Like should I eat a sh!t ton of carbs tonight or something?

Thanks
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Update:
    Today is day 18, 6 days left before I start my post cycle. So far I've seen good weight gain and moderate muscle growth, and unbelievable gains in the weight I use when I lift. Today I hit a PR on bench and did it for reps.

Side effects have been minimal. No acne, insignificant irritability, mild drop in libido and shrunken testicles. I've put on six or seven pounds and stayed very lean. I hope I don't lose any of my gains.

I've got a question: Tomorrow I have to run a PFT (pullups, situps and 3 mi run). I feel like when I run my body immediately draws energy from my muscles and leaves me feeling weak and skinny. Is there any way to avoid this? Like should I eat a sh!t ton of carbs tonight or something?

Thanks
    Yes, but another thing you can do is mix a drink to drink while you are lifting/exercising... FINAFLEX CELL SHOCK (1 scoop pre-workout with 1 scoop N.O. IGNITE, 2 scoop while working out, and 1 scoop after working out & make sure you are taking in protein as quickly as possible post workout), will feed the muscles as you are fatiguing them, will help keep you energized, heal faster, less post workout soreness!
    www.finaflex.com
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  214 lbs.

I like post workout soreness, when I stop getting sore I switch the training method.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I ordered the andro and epi and the Pure Test and the black ... but I dont much like the idea of my balls getting smaller...... why would that happen? Seems like one of the most horrible things that could happen to a man is have his balls shrink =(
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  214 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cobrakhan5 View Post
    I ordered the andro and epi and the Pure Test and the black ... but I dont much like the idea of my balls getting smaller...... why would that happen? Seems like one of the most horrible things that could happen to a man is have his balls shrink =(
    Your balls would get smaller if they shut down altogether and stopped producing testosterone. This is why PCT is so important to make sure these kinds of things don't happen. When you take hormones and there are such high levels of testosterone coursing through your body, your body decided it doesn't need to produce those hormones anymore. Do your research, have a good PCT on hand ready to go and you should be fine. As far as I can tell, each company that makes these kinds of products has their own PCT as well, contact a rep. If you're really worried about it then you should wait until you're sure. You could give yourself a pseudo effect, this is where you convince yourself this bad thing will happen to you, and then it does...not because of the drug you're taking, but because you've set yourself up for failure. As you can see DrunkenTiger did a cycle, had an issue, but he resolved it, and had the motivation to do another cycle and is just fine. I am two weeks into my cycle of AMS products and haven't had a bad side yet, except for a few hairs sprouting from the top of my back, no biggie. They'll stop growing once I'm off cycle I'm sure.

With the strength gains I've felt and recovery time I'm sure I will do another cycle in the near future. I have added 55 pounds to my bench in these short two weeks, which is outstanding especially for me since I suffer from a chronic shoulder injury.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Well I had not worked out in a year and I had gained like 20 pounds which took me up to about 225 at 5' 10" When i stopped lifting I was at peak for my personal best so i had packed on alot of meat before I took the year break.

That being said for this reason, " I believe that the outcome will differ, depending not only on all the advice mentioned on these forums but you curcumstances as a lifter."

I have taken 1 half bottle of both Andro-1 and EPI V over the past 2 weeks.

1) It has worked perfectly for me "so far" even though I had not worked out in over a year. My diet and rest were correct and I worked out HARD in the gym. Couldnt move my arms in the first week or my legs in the 2nd. + Still sore in many areas
    I did mostly sets of 8-12 reps but now as I am cycling off I am doing sets of 20 reps.
    diet - daily 200+ grams protein syntha 6 - 6 scoops per day
    any meat i can find and veggies + misc stuff i did eat .... some junk but it didnt hurt me that much
    Note. I was neither trying to gain or lose weight I just wanted to put on some muscle and see how my body took the EPI and ANDRO

rest - 8-10 hours a day and I did not work any muscle still sore.

supplements - I took some other supplements like NO to get intense workouts. Almsot 120 capusles of fish oil over the 2 weeks..... i crack my back and it seemed to be helping me to not crack as much and i am hearing all good things. multivitamin.

Ok so whatever, you see I have a decent diet, intense workouts and rest. I took 2 epi and 2 andro daily and upped it to 4 each on day 13 and 14. I took 1 PTC Black during the day an sometimes 2 i just make sure to pay attention to my body. I also took 2 Pure Test daily just to get my body used to the supplement.

Libido has dropped as was expected, no ball shrinkage, excellent muscle growth and I dropped 5 pounds while I am looking bigger. I personally dont like running on low test for a long time .... especially since this is my first time using anything like this.

I am going to only run half of what I bought. I want to see how my body reacts to ending the cycle. I will start taking 2 PTC Black in the morning and night and 2 pure test 3 times a day.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Hello everyone. Here's my final update on my 2nd cycle.

I finished up my post cycle on Saturday Oct. 29. I'm back to a consistent 180-181 lbs. I didn't surpass my pre-OCS body like I had hoped, but I did at least get back to where I was before I left. I retained almost all the weight I put on on-cycle. I probably only lost a pound or two in the post cycle. I'm very pleased with a net gain of about 7 pounds. Ball size and libido are back to normal. For the first time I have noticed an increase in acne on my back... nothing major though.

I want to run another cycle as soon as I safely can. I'm thinking maybe January?

Also looking to change up the workout routine. I've been doing the EST workout for muscle gain and really enjoyed it. I gave the Animal HRT (Hell Raiser Training) workouts a try, but I am not a big fan. Any recommendations?

I'm attaching a final product picture. Lighting isn't great and I have zero posing knowledge but here it is anyway:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Hello everyone. Here's my final update on my 2nd cycle.

I finished up my post cycle on Saturday Oct. 29. I'm back to a consistent 180-181 lbs. I didn't surpass my pre-OCS body like I had hoped, but I did at least get back to where I was before I left. I retained almost all the weight I put on on-cycle. I probably only lost a pound or two in the post cycle. I'm very pleased with a net gain of about 7 pounds. Ball size and libido are back to normal. For the first time I have noticed an increase in acne on my back... nothing major though.

I want to run another cycle as soon as I safely can. I'm thinking maybe January?

Also looking to change up the workout routine. I've been doing the EST workout for muscle gain and really enjoyed it. I gave the Animal HRT (Hell Raiser Training) workouts a try, but I am not a big fan. Any recommendations?

I'm attaching a final product picture. Lighting isn't great and I have zero posing knowledge but here it is anyway:
    Damn Dude, you look kind of fat huh?

I don't know if you have been following any of FINAFLEX's other LOGs or POSTs here on AnabolicMinds, but we are re-launching our all new re-formulated FINAFLEX 550-XD on December 1st. I really think you and everyone else is really going to like this new product and ingredient profile, I would venture to say your next cycle should be the new 550-XD instead of the 1-ANDRO! Not saying one is better than the other, but this product is really going to be awesome and like always all of FINAFLEX products will continue to be 100% DSHEA compliant! I will post more detail and ingredient profiles, etc. as they are made available to me!
    www.finaflex.com
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Ok so I used half a bottle of Epi V and half bottle of Andro-1 as stated above.... Right now i am at 222 and about to finish off the bottles over the next 2 weeks. It is low dosage compared to what has been recommended. Not sure how I would react taking the high dosages some of these guys are taking.... I am already a beast..... if I continued I am fairly certain I would blow up..... and it would be obvious that I was taking performance enhancing drugs. Anyhow, will post results later
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Ok so I used half a bottle of Epi V and half bottle of Andro-1 as stated above.... Right now i am at 222 and about to finish off the bottles over the next 2 weeks. It is low dosage compared to what has been recommended. Not sure how I would react taking the high dosages some of these guys are taking.... I am already a beast..... if I continued I am fairly certain I would blow up..... and it would be obvious that I was taking performance enhancing drugs. Anyhow, will post results later
    So correct me if I'm wrong, but what you are saying is you are taking a lower than typical dose, but combining both the EPI-V & 1-ANDRO and you are very pleased with the results you are getting, correct?
    www.finaflex.com
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Yes. I bought 1 bottle of each and broke that up into 2 cycles, but I took both at same time = half bottle each for each cycle. When I am finished I will have gone from 230 pounds down to around 215-220 is my estimation. I just started the second cycle now and will finish in 2 weeks. I am already getting the 6 pack I had 12 years ago..... and overall I will have gained around 10 pounds of muscle. This is within a 2 month period. I cycled off for a month and restarted after I saw my body can handle it.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Yes. I bought 1 bottle of each and broke that up into 2 cycles, but I took both at same time = half bottle each for each cycle. When I am finished I will have gone from 230 pounds down to around 215-220 is my estimation. I just started the second cycle now and will finish in 2 weeks. I am already getting the 6 pack I had 12 years ago..... and overall I will have gained around 10 pounds of muscle. This is within a 2 month period. I cycled off for a month and restarted after I saw my body can handle it.
    WoW... Congratulations, seriously, at that dose... that is much better results than your average guy, Good for you Bro, that means your body reacts very well to Anabolics, it does that with some people, unfortunately, it does the exact opposite with some people as well! I am one of the lucky ones like you, my body reacts very positively to any and all anabolics, whether I am trying to gain mass or cut up, they just work very well with/for me!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Yeah it would seem this is the case. I will post again in 2 weeks and just give a last update.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

ScottyDoc! got some questions if you dont mind
    I did lots of research, i ordered finaflex 1-andro, pct revolution, and reversitol v2. reveristol v2 helps prevent estrogen and libido
    can you take a look at it and let me know if you think its ok to take during my cycle please?

THANKS!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 1135
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:55 PM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log