Advice after Finaflex 1-Andro

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Agreed... FINAFLEX makes PURE TEST, and I know it is good, so obviously I am partial, LoL!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. ScottyDoc,

As usual, thanks for your prompt and informative reply. My one concern with PURE TEST is that I will not only be boosting testosterone, but increasing my estrogen levels as well. Is that a legitimate concern?
    Also, last time I ran the Revolution PCT it was NOT the BLACK version. I see the tribulus has been removed. Why is that? Should I add some tribulus to my PCT when its that time?

Thanks again!
    •   

3. Gymrat-

What T booster would you recommend? There are a lot out there. Any you would put on par with or recommend over PURE TEST?

4. Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenTiger View Post
    ScottyDoc,

As usual, thanks for your prompt and informative reply. My one concern with PURE TEST is that I will not only be boosting testosterone, but increasing my estrogen levels as well. Is that a legitimate concern?
    Also, last time I ran the Revolution PCT it was NOT the BLACK version. I see the tribulus has been removed. Why is that? Should I add some tribulus to my PCT when its that time?

Thanks again!
    Tribulus has not been removed per-say, but replaced, DAA is way more effective at raising natural testosterone than tribulus will ever be, so no, no need to add tribulus to your PCT what-so-ever. Also, DAA should not raise your testosterone so much that your estrogen reaches any kind of levels where it would effect your estrogen, but even if it did, you will be taking PCT REV Black along with it according to what I told you above and like I said it has Arimistane, a very powerful anti-estrogen, so nothing to worry about there Brotha!!!
    www.finaflex.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Tribulus has not been removed per-say, but replaced, DAA is way more effective at raising natural testosterone than tribulus will ever be, so no, no need to add tribulus to your PCT what-so-ever. Also, DAA should not raise your testosterone so much that your estrogen reaches any kind of levels where it would effect your estrogen, but even if it did, you will be taking PCT REV Black along with it according to what I told you above and like I said it has Arimistane, a very powerful anti-estrogen, so nothing to worry about there Brotha!!!
    Gotcha, thanks ScottyDoc. To recap what I know and have read from your posts in the Finaflex forum:
    Cycle:
    -2 caps 1-Andro in the morning, 2 in the evening
    -1 PCT REV BLACK... in the evening?
    -4-6 caps PURE TEST at night before bed. Can/Should ZMA be taken as well, or should I save that til after and use it to help with my PCT?

Post Cycle:
    -1 cap PCT REV BLACK in the morning, 1 cap at night
    -4-6 caps PURE TEST at night before bed.

Also, is it recommended that any of these be taken with or without food? I know I'm throwing a lot of questions at you (you've probably answered somewhere before I haven't found), but I gotta get this right... Girlfriend will not be happy if I go impotent again.

Thanks
    •   

6. First of all impotent is way different than a drop in sex-drive/labido. Next, I would take 6 caps/day of the PURE TEST (not 4-6). Finally, yes, ZMA is always good to take... pre, intra, or post cycle!
    www.finaflex.com

7. Ok ok, impotent was an exaggeration. Intra-cycle, does it matter when I take the PCT REV BLACK?

And how long have you been in Atlanta? I live in Atlanta... do you guys have a store in the area or anything?

8. Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenTiger View Post
    Ok ok, impotent was an exaggeration. Intra-cycle, does it matter when I take the PCT REV BLACK?

And how long have you been in Atlanta? I live in Atlanta... do you guys have a store in the area or anything?
    We do not have a FINAFLEX store per-say, but the same owners own 3 nutrition stores in the Atlanta area... Xtreme Nutrition one is in Lawrenceville, one in Cumming and the third one is opening up somewhere around I-285 & Jimmy Carter Blvd. (not exactly sure where yet, not open yet).

I would take the PCT Black @ night before bed, or with your last meal of the day!
    www.finaflex.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenTiger View Post
    Gymrat-

What T booster would you recommend? There are a lot out there. Any you would put on par with or recommend over PURE TEST?
    I know you asked GymRat, but I think most of the name brand products out there made of DAA (D'Aspartic Acid) are all going to be fairly equal (better than tribulus), here is a little video/review of it, our product (PURE TEST) came out after this review for one and we were the first and only for a while, not sure if we are still the only ones that sell it in the form of a capsule.

www.finaflex.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I know you asked GymRat, but I think most of the name brand products out there made of DAA (D'Aspartic Acid) are all going to be fairly equal (better than tribulus), here is a little video/review of it, our product (PURE TEST) came out after this review for one and we were the first and only for a while, not sure if we are still the only ones that sell it in the form of a capsule.

Hey thanks for the video! I called up Xtreme Nutrition, and they were really helpful. I have 36 caps of 1-Andro left (9 days) so I'm going to order one more bottle and do a 24 day cycle with the PCT REV BLACK and PURE TEST like we talked about.

The guys at Xtreme also recommended a product called DMZ. I looked into it, and it looks to be a little more intense/harsher on the body. Any thoughts on DMZ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenTiger View Post
    Hey thanks for the video! I called up Xtreme Nutrition, and they were really helpful. I have 36 caps of 1-Andro left (9 days) so I'm going to order one more bottle and do a 24 day cycle with the PCT REV BLACK and PURE TEST like we talked about.

The guys at Xtreme also recommended a product called DMZ. I looked into it, and it looks to be a little more intense/harsher on the body. Any thoughts on DMZ?
    Which Xtreme Nutrition are you referring to, city & state? DMZ is a much stronger and harsher product, but still relatively safe if taken correctly and PCT'd afterwards, it all depends on the person!
    www.finaflex.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Which Xtreme Nutrition are you referring to, city & state? DMZ is a much stronger and harsher product, but still relatively safe if taken correctly and PCT'd afterwards, it all depends on the person!
    I called the one in Lawrenceville, GA. What would a DMZ cycle look like? I'm still doing the 1-Andro run we talked about, but I'm interested in the DMZ too. Also, I saw your gyno picture!! How the heck did that happen??

13. Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenTiger View Post
    I called the one in Lawrenceville, GA. What would a DMZ cycle look like? I'm still doing the 1-Andro run we talked about, but I'm interested in the DMZ too.
    Are you anywhere near the store in Cumming, GA? I know the guy up at that store and he is pretty cool and knowledgable, I'll tell him to be on the lookout for you, just tell him you are "DrunkenTiger" on AnabolicMinds! I am a REP for FINAFLEX, so I really can't cycle assist or give advice on non-FINAFLEX products! Call up at the Xtreme Nutrition in Cumming, GA, he'll help you out... 678-513-8000

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenTiger View Post
    Also, I saw your gyno picture!! How the heck did that happen??
    Real juice with no such thing as a PCT, estrogen blocker!
    www.finaflex.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Are you anywhere near the store in Cumming, GA? I know the guy up at that store and he is pretty cool and knowledgable, I'll tell him to be on the lookout for you, just tell him you are "DrunkenTiger" on AnabolicMinds! I am a REP for FINAFLEX, so I really can't cycle assist or give advice on non-FINAFLEX products! Call up at the Xtreme Nutrition in Cumming, GA, he'll help you out... 678-513-8000

Real juice with no such thing as a PCT, estrogen blocker!

Oh ok, thanks I'll give them a call! I just ordered one 1-Andro, two PCT REV BLACK, and three PURE TEST. Already have 36 1-Andro caps on hand so I'll have 96 total. That'll be a 24 day cycle taking 4 caps a day. I will have approx 24 caps of PCT REV BLACK left over after taking one a day on cycle and two a day for a 30 day post cycle. I'll also have about 36 extra PURE TEST caps after taking 6 each night intra and post cycle. Should I save the leftover REV BLACK and PURE TEST for another cycle, or just use them all up and have a really long post-cycle?

Thanks again!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenTiger View Post
    Oh ok, thanks I'll give them a call! I just ordered one 1-Andro, two PCT REV BLACK, and three PURE TEST. Already have 36 1-Andro caps on hand so I'll have 96 total. That'll be a 24 day cycle taking 4 caps a day. I will have approx 24 caps of PCT REV BLACK left over after taking one a day on cycle and two a day for a 30 day post cycle. I'll also have about 36 extra PURE TEST caps after taking 6 each night intra and post cycle. Should I save the leftover REV BLACK and PURE TEST for another cycle, or just use them all up and have a really long post-cycle?

Thanks again!
    I would save the PCT REV. Black for another time, the PURE TEST I would just take it until you run out!
    www.finaflex.com

16. FINAFLEX presents... The Ultimate Online Bench Press Competition!

- Do you think you have a good bench?
    - Do you think you have a good bench for your body weight?
    - Would you like to win $500 worth of FINAFLEX products?

or would you just like to see all the youtube entries submitted by our contestants, either way click on this link and let the Games Begin... FINAFLEX presents... The Ultimate Online Bench Press Competition!
    www.finaflex.com

17. Just a little update:

I'm on about day 8 of my cycle. This first week I noticed some obvious gains in size and hardness of my arms and chest. Weight and reps of lifts are up as well. I ran in a 7 mile mud run / obstacle course on Saturday and I feel like that was a step back to my mass gains (felt and looked smaller in the days that followed). No side effects like acne or libido loss noticed thus far. The hardest thing for me is eating enough. My diet is clean but I'm trying up the quantity of my meals.

I attached two pictures of myself that were taken a couple months after my first cycle, but before I went to Officer Candidate School. I'd like to far surpass the size and maintain the definition I show in these pictures.

Name:  anabolic.jpg
Views: 2679
Size:  55.4 KB

Name:  no face.jpg
Views: 1394
Size:  46.5 KB

18. Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenTiger View Post
    Just a little update:

I'm on about day 8 of my cycle. This first week I noticed some obvious gains in size and hardness of my arms and chest. Weight and reps of lifts are up as well. I ran in a 7 mile mud run / obstacle course on Saturday and I feel like that was a step back to my mass gains (felt and looked smaller in the days that followed). No side effects like acne or libido loss noticed thus far. The hardest thing for me is eating enough. My diet is clean but I'm trying up the quantity of my meals.

I attached two pictures of myself that were taken a couple months after my first cycle, but before I went to Officer Candidate School. I'd like to far surpass the size and maintain the definition I show in these pictures.

Name:  anabolic.jpg
Views: 2679
Size:  55.4 KB

Name:  no face.jpg
Views: 1394
Size:  46.5 KB
    Looking good to me Bro, I mean you are pretty damn lean, add about 10Lbs of Mass to that frame and you are solid as HELL!!!
    www.finaflex.com

19. I just started a cycle I've done tons of research have an estrogen block on hand for PCT. I would love to avoid running into the problem this man had, I'm glad he's back to normal. Should I just wait to use the E-block PCT or should I get a T booster for mid cycle as some of you have suggested he do?

20. I would also like to say...DrunkenTiger, you really are lean as **** man! I'm 6'4" 214 lbs, trying to get up to 225 and have an abdominal section similar to yours!

21. I would also like to say...DrunkenTiger, you really are lean as **** man! I'm 6'4" 214 lbs, trying to get up to 225 and have an abdominal section similar to yours!

22. Quote Originally Posted by whyteboy011 View Post
    I just started a cycle I've done tons of research have an estrogen block on hand for PCT. I would love to avoid running into the problem this man had, I'm glad he's back to normal. Should I just wait to use the E-block PCT or should I get a T booster for mid cycle as some of you have suggested he do?
    I don't know if I'm quite following with all you are saying... our PCT REVOLUTION Black has both an estrogen blocker (arimistane) and a testosterone booster (D'Aspartic Acid) in it, it is a complete formula! Now if you really wanted to make sure you were boosting your testosterone back to normal and even higher than normal and as quickly as possible following your cycle, then I would suggest 6 caps/day of PURE TEST for 40 days following your cycle!
    www.finaflex.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by whyteboy011 View Post
    I would also like to say...DrunkenTiger, you really are lean as **** man! I'm 6'4" 214 lbs, trying to get up to 225 and have an abdominal section similar to yours!

Thanks guys... I think? haha. Is pretty damn lean / lean as **** a good thing?

BTW- the cycle ScottyDoc helped me build has been great so far. If you want to hold off for a couple weeks I can give you a full run down on the cycle I'm doing right now.

...Just saw you already started the cycle... so nevermind on the holding off part. I would definitely recommend the estrogen blocker and test booster during and post cycle

24. I am taking AMS products
    1-andro
    4AD
    DecaVol

For PCT I have the Arom-X by AMS. I was wondering if there was anything I should use PCT or during cycle in addition to the Arom-X. I'm placing an order soon on a prticular site, don't know if you can post site names in threads. My issue is that I'm currently deployed to Iraq and mail takes a while, also mail is closing down soon. I'm on my third day of my cycle. I was really looking into ordering Tribulus and taking that and the Arom-X.

From the research I've done a SERM is all you really need because blocking the estrogen promotes natural Test production, correct? So what is the purpose of a T-booster too? Is it just faster? And if so is it significantly faster?

I have a friend who has done a cycle of DecaVol and 4AD (AMS) before and he said his libido returned quickly. I have become concerned though because I realize that 1-andro is potent, so taking that along with the DecaVol and 4AD I just want to make sure I am prepared.

P.S. @ DRUNKEN...Yes Lean as F*)k is a good thing! And I'm glad to hear your libido has found it's way home. I wouldn't wish that kind of evil on any man ever.

25. Quote Originally Posted by whyteboy011 View Post
    I am taking AMS products
    1-andro
    4AD
    DecaVol

For PCT I have the Arom-X by AMS. I was wondering if there was anything I should use PCT or during cycle in addition to the Arom-X. I'm placing an order soon on a prticular site, don't know if you can post site names in threads. My issue is that I'm currently deployed to Iraq and mail takes a while, also mail is closing down soon. I'm on my third day of my cycle. I was really looking into ordering Tribulus and taking that and the Arom-X.

From the research I've done a SERM is all you really need because blocking the estrogen promotes natural Test production, correct? So what is the purpose of a T-booster too? Is it just faster? And if so is it significantly faster?

I have a friend who has done a cycle of DecaVol and 4AD (AMS) before and he said his libido returned quickly. I have become concerned though because I realize that 1-andro is potent, so taking that along with the DecaVol and 4AD I just want to make sure I am prepared.

P.S. @ DRUNKEN...Yes Lean as F*)k is a good thing! And I'm glad to hear your libido has found it's way home. I wouldn't wish that kind of evil on any man ever.

Hey whyteboy,
    I wasn't familiar with AMS products so I just checked out their websight. It looks like Arom-X is all they offer for PCT. From what I've seen most people will recommend you use a SERM, or at least have one on hand just in case. My doctor advised against it saying it would mess with my immune system.
    Arom-X only has three ingredients: resveratrol, ellagic acid and 7,8 benzoflavone. You could add to that something like tribulus or avena sativa, or as ScottyDoc recommended, D-aspartic acid in the form of Pure Test.

And thanks, I'm extremely happy my libido has been restored as well haha. I gotta tell ya man, it sucked!!

BTW- thank you for your service!

26. Thanks man, I'm having trouble too with my diet over here now. The DFAC hasn't had fresh fruit in forever, or milk. I'm stocked up on milk but I need some damn apples!

27. Quote Originally Posted by whyteboy011 View Post
    Thanks man, I'm having trouble too with my diet over here now. The DFAC hasn't had fresh fruit in forever, or milk. I'm stocked up on milk but I need some damn apples!

Update:
    Today is day 18, 6 days left before I start my post cycle. So far I've seen good weight gain and moderate muscle growth, and unbelievable gains in the weight I use when I lift. Today I hit a PR on bench and did it for reps.

Side effects have been minimal. No acne, insignificant irritability, mild drop in libido and shrunken testicles. I've put on six or seven pounds and stayed very lean. I hope I don't lose any of my gains.

I've got a question: Tomorrow I have to run a PFT (pullups, situps and 3 mi run). I feel like when I run my body immediately draws energy from my muscles and leaves me feeling weak and skinny. Is there any way to avoid this? Like should I eat a sh!t ton of carbs tonight or something?

Thanks

28. Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenTiger View Post
    Update:
    Today is day 18, 6 days left before I start my post cycle. So far I've seen good weight gain and moderate muscle growth, and unbelievable gains in the weight I use when I lift. Today I hit a PR on bench and did it for reps.

Side effects have been minimal. No acne, insignificant irritability, mild drop in libido and shrunken testicles. I've put on six or seven pounds and stayed very lean. I hope I don't lose any of my gains.

I've got a question: Tomorrow I have to run a PFT (pullups, situps and 3 mi run). I feel like when I run my body immediately draws energy from my muscles and leaves me feeling weak and skinny. Is there any way to avoid this? Like should I eat a sh!t ton of carbs tonight or something?

Thanks
    Yes, but another thing you can do is mix a drink to drink while you are lifting/exercising... FINAFLEX CELL SHOCK (1 scoop pre-workout with 1 scoop N.O. IGNITE, 2 scoop while working out, and 1 scoop after working out & make sure you are taking in protein as quickly as possible post workout), will feed the muscles as you are fatiguing them, will help keep you energized, heal faster, less post workout soreness!
    www.finaflex.com

29. I like post workout soreness, when I stop getting sore I switch the training method.

30. I ordered the andro and epi and the Pure Test and the black ... but I dont much like the idea of my balls getting smaller...... why would that happen? Seems like one of the most horrible things that could happen to a man is have his balls shrink =(
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 1268
    Last Post: 11-27-2015, 09:15 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info