Eq cycle questions

Lazylacrosse5

Awards
I am going to be doing my first cycle of real gear pretty soon. I've done a few cycles of superdrol and one cycle of tren xtreme 2. Now i'm going to be doing my first injectable cycle. Will be doing 400 mg/wk for 12 weeks. I have been told to run test along side of it but I may not be able to get test from my dealer, or he is unwilling to sell it to a first time user. I was wondering if there is anything out there that will prevent natty test shutdown or if I don't even need to worry about it when running eq. I've been told clomid or hcg will prevent low libido but I may not be able to get hcg and I will already be running clomid for pct. Has anyone done a cycle of just eq without having side effects? Or is test a must for this cycle? If I do run test would 200-300 mgs/wk be enough to have results with little water retention?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You need test and want it in your cycle. 500mg/wk. Think you should research a bit more before you start. Plus 12 wks on EQ is the bare minimum since takes a while to build up due to the long ester attached.