Letrozole help

dooby

Awards
Ok, I am 19 and almost 20. Since end of last summer, i noticed i was always tired and had no sex drive and couldnt focus, so i went to the dr. The first one tested my hormones and they weren't normal for someone my age, but still in the range so he instead put me on wellbutrin.

After a couple months i quit it because i knew i wasnt depressed.
Finally, I visited another dr, who found that my estrogen was too high and test was pretty low.

Eventually my test went from 346 to 800s from the clomid, but my estrogen shot up too

I had one last blood test after a month and a half off clomid, my test was 946 and estradiol was 56!

My doctor just prescribed me letrozole, .1 mg every other day and i got it in the mail today, and it COULD be placebo, but already my brain fog is gone since i took it

What im wondering is, is it safe for a 19 year old to take this? What are the side effects, and will i even get any with such a low dose?

NO i havent ran any steroids or Phs, I asked him how i could be so messed up and he said that some people are just natural converters and my body loves estrogen haha

dooby

Awards
can ANYONE help me on this? Id just like to see some people's input

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
how long did this "doctor" prescribe you letro for?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i want to know how long as well.. sounds awkward that a dr would perscribe you a female drug.....

dooby

Awards
he prescribed me it at .1 mg Every other day for 2 months (30 troches)

He prescribed me it because my estrogen was well above the average range, and said it should help minimize it

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
he prescribed me it at .1 mg Every other day for 2 months (30 troches)

He prescribed me it because my estrogen was well above the average range, and said it should help minimize it
ive never heard of a doctor prescribing a male a female breast cancer drug

but.... research on letro...

dooby

Awards
Ya, it helps with estrogen control.
Ive read on letro how its harsh and stuff, but since im taking such a small dose EVERY OTHER DAY, shouldnt this help me to avoid the side effects?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesnt letro pretty much CRUSH estrogen? Coming off it could cause a rebound even...

strange doc you have

Fatpat1125

Awards
Hey Dooby. What form of letro you taking. Liquid or pills?