Cycle supps and PCT supps

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
So here's what my next cycle plan will look like, any suggestions? Last cycle I didn't get any serious sides except sensitive nipples in the beginning that went away after day 5, and thirst. I did a 10/20/20 cycle. My next cycle I'm planning 20/20/30, or maybe 10/20/20/30. PCT in the last cycle sucked as I was shutdown and my sex drive died. Hoping to avoid that this round as much as possible.

This is what I took LAST cycle:
On:
Mdrol
CEL cycle assist
liv.52
EFA Lean
RYR + CoCQ10
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men Multi-vitamin

PCT:
Nolva 40/30/20/20
CEL PCT Assist
liv.52
EFA Lean
RYR + CoCQ10
Tribulus

My NEXT cycle:
On:
Mdrol
CEL cycle assist
EFA Lean
RYR + CoCQ10

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid (if I can get some, I will research what dosage is recommended)
EFA Lean
RYR + CoCQ10
Primordial Performance's Test Recovery Stack. Either w/ the oral or transdermal Sustain-Alpha (what's recommended?)

Anything else you all suggest? I don't want to spend a fortune on stuff since the PP stuff IS expensive, but I've heard good things about it. Another option is formestane, but can that take the place of the TRS?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Dont think you need the TRS is you have a serm.The serm will do the recovery, and the TRS is in a lower league.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I want something to help boost natural test levels sooner. my last PCT of nolva-only wasn't so great, and I've never used clomid before, so I fiure I'll use both. Either way, isn't a naty test booster still recommended though?