4 weeks of halotest-25 & Gaspari Viridex
- 03-29-2011, 09:56 AM
- 03-29-2011, 09:59 AM
IMO viridex is not a pct product, nor has anyone used it yet as PCT product... unless you want to be the 1st get and get bloods done pre and post cycle?
- 03-29-2011, 10:03 AM
I took Applied Nutriceuticals Free Test for PCT after taking Boladrol for 5 weeks. Seemed to work pretty good, kept the gains, and even felt stronger. This Viridex seems to be the same as the Free Test. I think I'm going to give it a shot.
03-29-2011, 10:09 AM
that is a very poor choice for PCT, especially for boladrol.
test boosters are not PCT products. SERMs are best, and to a lesser extent AIs.
Similar Forum Threads
- By OnTheRoadTo in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2011, 04:24 AM
- By Super Saiyan in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2011, 05:20 PM
- By akaswolebd in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2008, 10:53 PM
- By akaswolebd in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2008, 03:04 PM
- By Goat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-2005, 03:20 AM