AndroHARD during PCT?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
So I was thinking, a complete 8wk cycle of Mdrol bridged into AndroHard. Basically using AndroHard during the MDrol's PCT phase. Is this possible/safe?? Or should PCT follow at the end of the MDrol/AH cycle... ie 4wks MDrol, 4 Wks AH, 4wks PCT.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
do not use androhard during PCT, its still a suppressive substance.

8 weeks on cycle is excessive imo. too much time on.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm okay. good time to wait for AH to drop in price I guess.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Villain in Tokyo, Androhard is a pretty mild compound kind of like Dermatherm, in terms of suppression. I think when Androhard version 1 first came out, running it for 4 weeks and you probably wouldnt need pct. Im definatly not advocating using this in pct, but I just wonder how suppressive it really would be. Id like to get Eric's perspective on this.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
the link links this page
So does that mean there's no info on this yet? :blink:

Oh well. Andro-series is too $$$$ for me right now anyways. I can always wait a bit for more reviews and for the price to drop a bit. At least I know MDrol works for me. Now I just need to figure out which PCT works best for me, which I asked in another thread.

Thanks for the replies.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
^ good call. keep the anabolics to on cycle only, and keep the SERMs, AIs and test boosters to PCT.

best of luck!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So does that mean there's no info on this yet? :blink:

Oh well. Andro-series is too $$$$ for me right now anyways. I can always wait a bit for more reviews and for the price to drop a bit. At least I know MDrol works for me. Now I just need to figure out which PCT works best for me, which I asked in another thread.

Thanks for the replies.
If price is the only thing being prohibitive towards giving it a try, send a rep a PM and see if you can work something out.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT is just that post cycle, what you are referring to is after cessation of SD to use AH and then a proper PCT. Why not run them together? I would do something along the lines of 4 weeks SD and 6 weeks AH followed by PCT.
weeks 1-4 SD
weeks 1-6 AH
followed by a proper PCT beginning after cessation of AH

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
hmmm. SD is pretty strong by itself, not sure if I'd want to stack it with anything else for now. I do have about 3 cycles of SD left in my supply, so maybe I'll try that out at the end of this year. Thanks everyone for the input.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm. SD is pretty strong by itself, not sure if I'd want to stack it with anything else for now. I do have about 3 cycles of SD left in my supply, so maybe I'll try that out at the end of this year. Thanks everyone for the input.
Just make sure to take care of your liver when running that bad boy.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reason we suggest stacking androhard (or any other highly androgenic steroid like testosterone, masteron, proviron) is because it negates some of the bad side effects that makes SD so "harsh". This includes lethargy and sexual side effects.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
The reason we suggest stacking androhard (or any other highly androgenic steroid like testosterone, masteron, proviron) is because it negates some of the bad side effects that makes SD so "harsh". This includes lethargy and sexual side effects.
SD makes me super lethargic. pain in the ass.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More along the lines of M1T, SD etc...

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
More along the lines of M1T, SD etc...
Agreed, I was just making reference to the other anabolics as a sort of control. ie because ive tried a variety of orals, and not just SD, i can make a judgement whether one causes lethargy and that not all orals cause lethargy in me

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, I was just making reference to the other anabolics as a sort of control. ie because ive tried a variety of orals, and not just SD, i can make a judgement whether one causes lethargy and that not all orals cause lethargy in me
I have seen guys mention lethargy on hdrol, so it can be highly individualistic.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get that much lethargy on my last SD cycle of 10/20/20. If I was doing something, I wasn't lethargic. When I got bored, I got sleepy. But then again, I got sleepy all the time when I'm bored. next cycle will be 10/20/20/30, so we'll see.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There aren't many that do not get lethargy from SD, so consider yourself lucky.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adding a test based prohormone seems to alleviate some of the lethargy and other negative sides seen from SD.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most also don't eat nearly enough calories to alleviate the symptoms of brain fog.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hdrol... great stuff, The One - great stuff, SD... king of lethargy (and kicking up my BP)
DMZ was the same, it was not fun in the blood pressure department at all and shutdown is miserable. I can't imagine superdrol to be honest, I will never run it.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DMZ was the same, it was not fun in the blood pressure department at all and shutdown is miserable. I can't imagine superdrol to be honest, I will never run it.
Damn, that sounds rough.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, that sounds rough.
And I was using dermacrine on cycle... some get it worse than others. I don't see the reason to run methyls to be honest, too many options available that are much safer and I would rather pin than go through that hell again.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I was using dermacrine on cycle... some get it worse than others. I don't see the reason to run methyls to be honest, too many options available that are much safer and I would rather pin than go through that hell again.
It's sad that the most readily available AAS is methylated oral steroids:fool2:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah.. ive actually got 4 bottles of Superdrone and on more than one occasion ive thought of selling them. I may just keep one and see how I like it, but to be honest, me being a rep and the Androseries (especially Mass) being available, I dont see a good reason to run methyls either...sigh.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah.. ive actually got 4 bottles of Superdrone and on more than one occasion ive thought of selling them. I may just keep one and see how I like it, but to be honest, me being a rep and the Androseries (especially Mass) being available, I dont see a good reason to run methyls either...sigh.
1 bottle of superdrone will last a long time. 2 bottles will basically last forever.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 bottle of superdrone will last a long time. 2 bottles will basically last forever.
Indeed. The most ill ever run is probably 10mgs a day for 2 weeks into a cycle as a kicker. While we are here in the Androhard thread-

HARDMASS - use this coupon if you already have Andromass in the waits and save 50$ on Androhard.

Or

LEANHARD25 - use this coupon to save 25% off Androhard or Androlean.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indeed. The most ill ever run is probably 10mgs a day for 2 weeks into a cycle as a kicker. While we are here in the Androhard thread-

HARDMASS - use this coupon if you already have Andromass in the waits and save 50$ on Androhard.

Or

These coupons are only good until April 11th guys! Time to use them is now!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Or

Fellas, these expire by midnite tonight.