AndroHARD during PCT?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Damn, that sounds rough.
    And I was using dermacrine on cycle... some get it worse than others. I don't see the reason to run methyls to be honest, too many options available that are much safer and I would rather pin than go through that hell again.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    And I was using dermacrine on cycle... some get it worse than others. I don't see the reason to run methyls to be honest, too many options available that are much safer and I would rather pin than go through that hell again.
    It's sad that the most readily available AAS is methylated oral steroids

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    It's sad that the most readily available AAS is methylated oral steroids
    Thats the government, keeping you protected!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    yeah.. ive actually got 4 bottles of Superdrone and on more than one occasion ive thought of selling them. I may just keep one and see how I like it, but to be honest, me being a rep and the Androseries (especially Mass) being available, I dont see a good reason to run methyls either...sigh.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

5. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    yeah.. ive actually got 4 bottles of Superdrone and on more than one occasion ive thought of selling them. I may just keep one and see how I like it, but to be honest, me being a rep and the Androseries (especially Mass) being available, I dont see a good reason to run methyls either...sigh.
    1 bottle of superdrone will last a long time. 2 bottles will basically last forever.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    1 bottle of superdrone will last a long time. 2 bottles will basically last forever.
    Indeed. The most ill ever run is probably 10mgs a day for 2 weeks into a cycle as a kicker. While we are here in the Androhard thread-

HARDMASS - use this coupon if you already have Andromass in the waits and save 50$ on Androhard.

Or

LEANHARD25 - use this coupon to save 25% off Androhard or Androlean.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

7. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Indeed. The most ill ever run is probably 10mgs a day for 2 weeks into a cycle as a kicker. While we are here in the Androhard thread-

HARDMASS - use this coupon if you already have Andromass in the waits and save 50$ on Androhard.

Or

These coupons are only good until April 11th guys! Time to use them is now!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    These coupons are only good until April 11th guys! Time to use them is now!
    Tomorrow!

9. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post

Or

Fellas, these expire by midnite tonight.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Androhard
    By SSD77 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 12:35 AM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 01:29 PM