Methastadrol results

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
This stuff is legit. I gained around 15+ lbs in 5 weeks. Anyone who is considering this should definately get some. Don't take milk thistle with it, take some other liver protection. My cycle didn't really pick up until i stopped taking milk thistle.

Also, I think 3 caps a day was a good number for me. I know alot of people don't do that much, so maybe this stuff is a little weaker than traditional SD, but for the cost it's still a great deal.

Side effects- back pumps; reduced libido (nothing too bad, still got it up, just didn't need sex all the time), some ball shrinkage

I'm taking clomid 50/50/25/25 for PCT, and I'm going to get some DAA as well (Apparently it helps with hypogonadism). Hopefully I'll keep most of these gains, I've heard if you do PCT right then SD gains can be kept

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
I did a cycle of methastradrol and gained 15lb, I had a log in the cycle info section. I ran it up to 40mg which was the sweet spot for me. I managed to keep all my weight in my first week of my pct. I have ran several mdrol cycles and I have to say this clone is underdosed but **** for 20 dollars and 90 pills even if you have to run 30mg a day thats still a 20 dollar cycle

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I did a cycle of methastradrol and gained 15lb, I had a log in the cycle info section. I ran it up to 40mg which was the sweet spot for me. I managed to keep all my weight in my first week of my pct. I have ran several mdrol cycles and I have to say this clone is underdosed but **** for 20 dollars and 90 pills even if you have to run 30mg a day thats still a 20 dollar cycle
ya i think i saw your log. Didn't you run it with LMG? How long ago did your cycle end?

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
I ended up stretching mine out to 5 weeks and im on like day 4 with my post cyle, i keep gaining weight in my pct which is awesome. I just kept my caloric intake at the same as when i was on cycle, non stop eating lol

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
Ya im trying to do the same. Non stop eating has done well for me thus far lol i basically never have an empty stomach except before i work out and when i wake up. I want to bridge the hard rock Dbol clone with my next methastdarol cycle, i heard that would get me huge.. You know anything about M1,4 by hard rock?

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Is the methastradrol the M-drol from Cel? That is interesting that 40mg was your sweet spot for it when 20mg is usually recommended.

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
no methastadrol was a superdrol clone by hard rock supplements its underdosed, where as mdrol was a superdrol clone but stronger. My opinion is that 20mg of mdrol is comparable to 30mg of methastadrol

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
ryac I haven't tried m1 by hard rock but from the research I have done its another legit clone. Personally I would just use dbol its a lot stronger and dirt cheap. I read that to compare to dbol you would have to buy 2 bottles of hard rocks m1 which isn't much of a deal

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
ryac I haven't tried m1 by hard rock but from the research I have done its another legit clone. Personally I would just use dbol its a lot stronger and dirt cheap. I read that to compare to dbol you would have to buy 2 bottles of hard rocks m1 which isn't much of a deal
Is dbol available online? what brand sells it? Everything I find online that says it is dbol prices it at like 80+ dollars. Everyone on here says it is dirt cheap lol what am i missing?

cabledawg4lif

Awards
no methastadrol was a superdrol clone by hard rock supplements its underdosed, where as mdrol was a superdrol clone but stronger. My opinion is that 20mg of mdrol is comparable to 30mg of methastadrol
I had taken spawn before and did pretty well..didnt gain the weight i wanted to because my calories intake was too low. im not so ignorant to how much i should eat now. i was told to take estro when i was done with the cycle. by that time it was to late. now im ready to start a cycle again but i want to do it right this time. i bought some methastadrol ( 90 10mg capsules) what steps should i take before i start and what should i take with it and what should i take after? so far ive collected that i eat a lot ( how many calories tho?) and take omega 3.( i have omega 3, 6 ,and 9) and or flax seed oil during the cycle. what should i take after words too? so far ive collected to take milk thistle. obviously im a newbie to all of this. any suggestions? please help. thank you

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I had taken spawn before and did pretty well..didnt gain the weight i wanted to because my calories intake was too low. im not so ignorant to how much i should eat now. i was told to take estro when i was done with the cycle. by that time it was to late. now im ready to start a cycle again but i want to do it right this time. i bought some methastadrol ( 90 10mg capsules) what steps should i take before i start and what should i take with it and what should i take after? so far ive collected that i eat a lot ( how many calories tho?) and take omega 3.( i have omega 3, 6 ,and 9) and or flax seed oil during the cycle. what should i take after words too? so far ive collected to take milk thistle. obviously im a newbie to all of this. any suggestions? please help. thank you
I don't know if you already started, as this post is a few weeks old. DONT take milk thistle. It prevents gains. Take NAC and lecithin for liver protection. Take hawthorne berry for blood pressure. Saw palmetto for prostate is a good idea too.

If your new, most people will tell you not to take an SD clone. It was my first cycle, and it worked fine for me, with little sides. I did a lot of research though.

If you are gunna take it. Run 10 mg a day for the first week. Then up it no more than 30 mg

so it will look like this 10/20/30/30

like twisted was saying, this is kind of a weak clone, so 30 mg is probly mor like 20 on real SD. If you see great gains on 20mg, stay at 20mg. Dont up it unless you feel you have to.

Stop after 4 weeks, then take clomid. Run the clomid 50/50/25/25. Also for your PCT, take DAA and creatine and beta alanine. I would also continue taking the NAC, lecithin, saw palmetto, hawthorne during pct. If you want a little extra boost for PCT, get a test booster. Something with ashwagandha and eleuthero root. Forget tribulus, it has no evidence to suggest it raises test

Juicey Mike

Awards
This is for the Hard rock supplements right ? Not ironmags or what you call it what do you do for Like
PCT
I take it plain with just the pills and eat and drink water i am new so I dont no what the hell to take. You have any suggestions?