difference in my 2 nolvas...?

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
in my pct right now and have been using phoenix labs nolva. used it in the past as well, and all has been great. however, i am on my 2nd bottle of this cycles pct today and there is a major difference in taste. the first bottle didnt exactly taste good or nuttin (lil fruity), but this second bottle is extremely horrible. tatse totally different from first. almost like a shot of 151 or something. which bottle is the norm, 1st or 2nd? i just want to make sure im still taking tomoxifen and that the label wasnt misused or something. As long as its correct i can stand the taste. i just want to be safe and make sure its the right stuff. any input? both bottles are phoenix labs btw

wdecuir

Awards
in my pct right now and have been using phoenix labs nolva. used it in the past as well, and all has been great. however, i am on my 2nd bottle of this cycles pct today and there is a major difference in taste. the first bottle didnt exactly taste good or nuttin (lil fruity), but this second bottle is extremely horrible. tatse totally different from first. almost like a shot of 151 or something. which bottle is the norm, 1st or 2nd? i just want to make sure im still taking tomoxifen and that the label wasnt misused or something. As long as its correct i can stand the taste. i just want to be safe and make sure its the right stuff. any input? both bottles are phoenix labs btw
it is nolva. i have the same thing. Matt used everclear or bicardi 151 in some some of the bottles. So everything is fine.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
o wow, it really was booz?!! lol. question: then what was the original liquid that was in the older bottles? that stuff tasted more like NyQuil. why did matt switch to everclear and 151? is it more effective with an alcohol mix or something? just curious. (p.s. well this defnintiley doesnt help my liver, lol jk) thanks

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It was only for about 40 bottles until my propylene glycol arrived.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
thanks for responding custom. i was just curious if it had a psoitive/negative effect. i can assume that other than taste, there isnt a difference in the performance of those in booz or not, right?

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
im readin another thread talkin about everclear etc mix. im curios as to if i can take a swig of something with it to wash it down or does that ruin the whole point of it?

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
did a search and it seems many are chasing it with another drink. just wanted an ok from custom that chasing doesnt affect its efficacy. thanks