Methastadrol by Hard Rock Supplements

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I believe RochaBP is trying it out. I'll link him this thread.

NEVERMIND.

OP, HRS is new and all their supps are super cheap ($). I haven't heard any good or bad.

The nomenclature is real close to SD.

Here is a link where some people comment on HRS. *note* not everything in the following link is about HRS specifically.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/168919-mdrol.html

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
my buddy bought a bottle but didnt try it yet. isnt this made by custom capsule?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I was looking into their m14Add clone. Just wondering if they're legit also, thanks

twistedfate

twistedfate

Awards
I ran it and made a log in the "cycle info" section of this forum. Its a legit superdrol clone but like oli said it is underdosed. I ran it for 30mg then to 40mg but put on 15lb and managed to keep all my weight so far in my pct. I have ran several mdrol cycles and the gains in weight/strength along with the side effects were all superdrol no doubt. Personally for 20 dollars you cant beat it, I would run it 30mg the entire cycle for best results.

rayactr2k6

rayactr2k6

Awards
I just ran a cycle of this its legit. All the sides lined up with what I researched about Superdrol. I gained about 15 lbs as well, and have kept it thus far.

Like Twisted said it is underdosed I think.

I noticed alot more gains when I upped the dose to 30 mg a day and dropped the milk thistle. Get some other liver supplement milk thistle really hindered my gains

Granata

Awards
hey man i just ordered some and was wondering what was your cycle? Did you use a cycle assist? and what did you use as your pct?
thanks bro